|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 Vis Inertiae (1903).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry Adams travel to first in "Teufelsdrtzck"?
2. Who publishes Henry Adams' finished piece on the Gould scandal?
(a) New York Times.
(b) English Monthly.
(c) Edinburgh Review.
(d) North American Review.
3. In "Twenty Years After", when Henry Adams is ill in London, how does he describe his "old" education?
(a) Poor and difficult.
(b) Boring and slow.
(c) Faulty and ill constructed.
(d) Hard to apply and worthless.
4. How does Henry Adams describe English society in "The Perfection of Human Society"?
(b) Forward thinking.
5. What career does Henry Adams try to return to, but can't, in "Indian Summer"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is involved in Henry Adams' journalistic investigation of the Gould scandal?
2. What does Henry Adams say Stockholm is pressed by?
3. The dictionary says that inertia is a property of what?
4. What problem does Henry Adams try to solve with Everts?
5. How does Henry Adams feel about his voyage on the Teutonic?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)