|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 Twenty Years After (1892).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What English company builds Ironclad rams?
(c) Russell, Inc.
2. In "Free Fight", why did the Executive Branch attack the Supreme Court?
(a) Gold Standard.
(b) Legal Tender.
(c) Term Limits.
(d) Frank Waller.
3. When does Henry Adams say his education ended?
4. In "The Battle of the Rams", how is C.F. Adams' relationship with Lord Russell described?
5. Why does Henry Adams feel that study of the Law is closed to him?
(a) Because of his time spent in diplomacy.
(b) Because he does not respect the law.
(c) Because of his lack of knowledge of law.
(d) Because his grandfather was a bad lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who publishes Henry Adams' finished piece on the Gould scandal?
2. What does Henry Adams begin to collect in "Dilettamtism"?
3. Who is John Hay when Henry Adams first meets him?
4. What does Henry Adams call "the last refuge of the educated poor"?
5. In "The Battle of the Rams", why does Lord Russell often say he can not intervene?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)