|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 Twenty Years After (1892).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Free Fight", why did the Executive Branch attack the Supreme Court?
(a) Gold Standard.
(b) Frank Waller.
(c) Term Limits.
(d) Legal Tender.
2. In "Twenty Years After", Henry Adams says the world is no longer what?
3. When Henry Adams returns to Boston in "Free Fight", what part of the scandal does he choose to write about?
(a) President Grant.
(c) Jay Gould.
4. When does Henry Adams say his education ended?
5. Trying to stop the English constructed rams is called what type of battle in "The Battle of the Rams"?
(a) A silent battle.
(b) The only battle.
(c) A diplomatic battle.
(d) A military battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Treason", who does Henry Adams say needs an education?
2. Why does Henry Adams feel that study of the Law is closed to him?
3. In "Twenty Years After", who is running for presidency?
4. In "Twenty Years After", when Henry Adams is ill in London, how does he describe his "old" education?
5. How does Henry Adams feel about his voyage on the Teutonic?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)