1. Who was NOT related to Henry Adams?
(a) Samuel Adams.
(b) John Quincy Adams.
(c) Francis Adams.
(d) John Adams.
2. What almost killed Henry Adams when he was eight?
(a) A dog.
(b) The British.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
3. What does Henry Adams feel correlates with the winter?
(b) Leaving home.
4. What political party does Henry Adams' father found?
(a) Bostonian Party.
(b) Abolitionist Party.
(c) Republican Party.
(d) Free Soil Party.
5. During Chapter 2, "Boston", what plays the biggest role in Henry Adams' education?
(a) His father.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Anti-slavery groups.
(d) The church.
6. In "Boston", why did Henry Adams say he hates school?
(a) Because he had to learn by rote.
(b) Because he had to read alone.
(c) Because he had to do partner work.
(d) Because they were lying to him.
7. In "Washington", how does Henry Adams describe the South?
(a) Ragged and poor.
(b) Rich and glitzy.
(c) Dusty and slow.
(d) Sunny and calm.
This section contains 4,260 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)