|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
2. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
3. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
4. When was it said that paper was invented?
5. To whom did L'Amour believe the Roman soldiers sold their services and served as mercenaries?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the plot of L'Amour's story "The Walking...
This section contains 941 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)