Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the main character of L'Amour's novel "The Walking Drum"?
2. Who was the black king of Haiti?
3. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
4. In California in the 1920s, how long was a boxing bout?
5. What people group established themselves at Carthage and became a dominant power until destroyed by Rome.
In Chapter 1, L'Amour explained his views of what an education was and was not. Discuss L'Amour's definition and views of an education.
In Chapter 3, L'Amour drifted down to the sea for a job. Discuss L'Amour's experiences as a seaman.
In Chapter 6, L'Amour took a job where he was totally alone. Discuss the job and how it affected those who worked there.
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)