Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did L'Amour sell his first short story for cash?
2. In what region did many of the black empires exist?
3. What was the latest date on a collect of eight or ten books of ancient maps that L'Amour viewed at a chateau on the outskirts of Paris?
4. What was the name of the only other ship that made the crossing during the storm L'Amour encountered on the Boise?
5. In ancient times, how many ships a day might sail from the Red Sea coast of Egypt to India?
In Chapter 14, L'Amour stated that books were valuable and must be preserved. Discuss the value that L'Amour place on books.
In Chapters 1-2, L'Amour discusses his childhood. Discuss L'Amour's childhood experiences and how they influenced his life.
Discuss L'Amour mean when he said that t a writer's brain was like a magician's hat.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)