|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
2. What country was Chris Madsen from?
3. On one (and possibly) three sides of L'Amour's family, how many generations have been in America?
4. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
5. What book did L'Amour review that began his study of Africa?
(a) How I Found Livingstone.
(b) The Africa Background Outlined.
(c) Out of Africa.
(d) Through the Dark Continent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the regular writers in "The Saturday Evening Post"?
2. While L'Amour was studying the Far East, how many books did he read in a year on the American West?
3. What was the name of the only other ship that made the crossing during the storm L'Amour encountered on the Boise?
4. When was it said that paper was invented?
5. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)