|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
2. When did L'Amour sell his first short story for cash?
3. Who wrote the book that L'Amour had in his back pocket when he met Gillespie?
4. How many texts did Kumarajiva translate from Sanskrit into Chinese?
(b) About 200.
(c) More than 100.
5. When did the Rev. Andrew Burnaby write "Through the Middle Settlements of North America"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country western singer visited Mesa Verde with L'Amour and his family?
2. Who operated the Brown Derby in Hollywood?
3. While L'Amour was studying the Far East, how many books did he read in a year on the American West?
4. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
5. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)