|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose translation of the Shah-nama did L'Amour prefer?
(a) Reuben Levy.
(b) Peter Davidson.
(c) Andrew Barett.
(d) William Wright.
2. When was "Erewhon" written?
3. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
(b) Puerto Rico.
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. When did Goethe finish the second part of "Faust"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
2. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
3. Where did L'Amour attend Officers' Candidate School?
4. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
5. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)