|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
(a) 70 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 68 miles.
(d) 55 miles.
2. On the U.S.S. Boise returning from France, where was the boy from who fascinated L'Amour with tales of his experiences in Burma and India?
3. What book by Jack London prepared L'Amour for rejection?
(a) The Call of the Wild.
(b) White Fang.
(c) Martin Eden.
(d) John Barleycorn.
4. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
5. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote what L'Amour considered to be the best history of Japan?
2. How old was Dixon when he came west?
3. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
4. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
5. Where was L'Amour working in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)