|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
2. When did Kumarajiva reach China?
(a) 394 A.D.
(b) 401 A.D.
(c) 572 A.D.
(d) 634 A.D.
3. In what region did many of the black empires exist?
4. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 345-375 A.D.
(b) 672-692 A.D.
(c) 539 A.D.
(d) 234 A.D.
5. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
(a) April 2.
(b) July 24.
(c) June 17.
(d) May 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. While L'Amour was studying the Far East, how many books did he read in a year on the American West?
2. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
3. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
4. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
5. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)