|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Dixon when he came west?
2. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 week.
3. What was the name of the small railroad that L'Amour would take to the wilderness area of Sycamore Canyon in Arizona?
(b) Pacific Northern.
4. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
(a) 50 cents.
(b) 10 or 15 cents.
(c) 25 cents.
(d) 5 or 10 cents.
5. How old did Chris Madsen live to be?
(a) About 80.
(b) Over 90.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
2. What city was Oak Creek Canyon near?
3. Who was one of the regular writers in "The Saturday Evening Post"?
4. What book did L'Amour mention that was a somewhat pornographic Chinese novel?
5. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)