|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
2. What author did L'Amour think he might emulate at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(b) James Fennimore Cooper.
(c) Earnest Hemingway.
(d) Joseph Conrad.
3. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
4. Where was L'Amour working in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
5. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 95 pounds.
(d) 280 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what region did many of the black empires exist?
2. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
3. When was Seri Turi Buana installed as king?
4. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
5. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)