|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour work in a veneer plant?
2. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
(a) 1/2 mph.
(b) 2 mph.
(c) 3 mph.
(d) 1 mph.
3. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
(a) 6 feet 4 inches.
(b) 7 feet 1 inch.
(c) 5 feet. 11 inches.
(d) 6 feet 2 inches.
5. On one (and possibly) three sides of L'Amour's family, how many generations have been in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
2. What desert did a part of five monks travel through in A.D. 399?
3. How long was the sailing season from Egypt to India?
4. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
5. Who was the Navajo artist whose painting appeared on L'Amour's book, "The Haunted Mesa"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)