|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ancient times, how many ships a day might sail from the Red Sea coast of Egypt to India?
2. How many short stories had L'Amour written when his first novel was published?
(a) About 50.
(c) More than 100.
3. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
4. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 10 blocks
(d) 4 blocks.
5. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was it said that paper was invented?
2. Who was one of the female actresses in L'Amour's first motion picture?
3. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
4. Who wrote the quotation at the beginning of Chapter 25?
5. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)