|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country western singer visited Mesa Verde with L'Amour and his family?
(a) Billy Ray Cyrus.
(b) Alan Jackson.
(c) Boxcar Willie.
(d) Charlie Daniels.
2. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
(a) The Brothers Karamazov.
(b) Crime and Punishment.
(c) House of the Dead.
(d) Poor Folk.
3. Where did L'Amour settle down to try to become a writer?
4. What desert did a part of five monks travel through in A.D. 399?
5. In Chapter 11, how much did Modern Library editions cost?
(a) 75 cents.
(b) 95 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Army of the Future"?
2. How many Nobel Prize winners did L'Amour believe wrote in "Story."
3. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
4. Who was the Navajo artist whose painting appeared on L'Amour's book, "The Haunted Mesa"?
5. How old was Dixon when he came west?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)