|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
(a) 4 blocks.
(b) 10 blocks
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
2. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
3. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
4. What desert did a part of five monks travel through in A.D. 399?
5. What was the latest date on a collect of eight or ten books of ancient maps that L'Amour viewed at a chateau on the outskirts of Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
2. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
3. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
4. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
5. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)