|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In California in the 1920s, how long was a boxing bout?
(a) 5 rounds.
(b) 3 rounds.
(c) 4 rounds.
(d) 6 rounds.
2. At the time of the writing of the book, how long were L'Amour and the Irishman who loaned him money friends?
(a) 60 years.
(b) 58 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 38 years.
3. What was the nationality of the man who was able to dig 4 holes a day for concrete piers along with L'Amour?
4. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 345-375 A.D.
(b) 672-692 A.D.
(c) 234 A.D.
(d) 539 A.D.
5. While L'Amour was studying the Far East, how many books did he read in a year on the American West?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much gold was L'Amour able to pan when he was at the mine?
2. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
3. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
4. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
5. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)