|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
(a) Puerto Rico.
2. Where did L'Amour attend Officers' Candidate School?
(a) Camp Robinson.
(b) Fort Bliss.
(c) Camp Hood.
(d) Fort Worth.
3. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
(a) North Dakota.
(d) South Dakota.
4. How old was L'Amour when he left school?
5. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city was Oak Creek Canyon near?
2. Where did L'Amour believe that a half-caste brother and sister he met in Shanghai died?
3. Who wrote "The Army of the Future"?
4. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
5. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)