|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
2. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. Who operated the Brown Derby in Hollywood?
4. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
5. Where did Russian Joe Smith get picked up?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did it take for Flaubert to complete "Madame Bovary"?
2. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
3. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
4. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
5. Who was one of the regular writers in "The Saturday Evening Post"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)