|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What writer and naturalist was on the spot when the New Madrid earthquake happened?
2. Where was L'Amour working in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
3. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
4. Who wrote what L'Amour considered to be the best history of Japan?
(a) David Hampton.
(b) Robert Wyatt.
(c) George Sansom.
(d) Charles Terry.
5. What author was L'Amour reading when a pedantic professor gave him a ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
2. How long was the sailing season from Egypt to India?
3. Who was the Navajo artist whose painting appeared on L'Amour's book, "The Haunted Mesa"?
4. Who was one of the female actresses in L'Amour's first motion picture?
5. What country western singer visited Mesa Verde with L'Amour and his family?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)