|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. Who wrote what L'Amour considered to be the best history of Japan?
(a) George Sansom.
(b) Robert Wyatt.
(c) David Hampton.
(d) Charles Terry.
3. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
4. What country western singer visited Mesa Verde with L'Amour and his family?
(a) Alan Jackson.
(b) Boxcar Willie.
(c) Charlie Daniels.
(d) Billy Ray Cyrus.
5. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) Standard Oil.
(b) Western Union.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The local newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
2. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
3. On one (and possibly) three sides of L'Amour's family, how many generations have been in America?
4. What book by Jack London prepared L'Amour for rejection?
5. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)