|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was L'Amour working in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
2. How old did Chris Madsen live to be?
(c) About 80.
(d) Over 90.
3. Who was one of the female actresses in L'Amour's first motion picture?
(a) Marilyn Maxwell.
(b) Jane Russell.
(c) Kim Novak.
(d) Hedy Lamarr.
4. What was Professor Walter Campbell's pen name?
(a) David Andrews.
(b) Michael Williams.
(c) Robert Peters.
(d) Stanley Vestal.
5. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
2. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
3. Whose translation of the Shah-nama did L'Amour prefer?
4. What was the name of the author who went to high school in L'Amour's hometown?
5. How many days did it usually take the U.S.S. Boise to travel from Europe to the U.S.?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)