|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Doubtful Canyon?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 8-10 miles.
(c) 3-5 miles.
(d) 9 miles.
2. Who was the black king of Haiti?
(a) Georges Anglade.
(b) Leon Laleau.
(c) Henri Christophe. .
(d) Emile Nau.
3. In what year was L'Amour on a small ship off the Florida coast when a hurricane ripped Miami?
4. Where did Russian Joe Smith get picked up?
5. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
(c) Emory University.
(d) Simpson College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
2. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
3. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)