|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) Sparring Partner.
(b) The Fighter.
(c) Boxing Blade.
(d) The Gazette.
2. Who was one of the female actresses in L'Amour's first motion picture?
(a) Jane Russell.
(b) Kim Novak.
(c) Marilyn Maxwell.
(d) Hedy Lamarr.
3. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
(a) Puerto Rico.
4. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
5. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
(c) Chino Valley.
(d) Ash Fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the main character of L'Amour's novel "The Walking Drum"?
2. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
3. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
4. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
5. Where did Russian Joe Smith get picked up?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)