|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
2. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
(a) 50 cents.
(b) 25 cents.
(c) 10 or 15 cents.
(d) 5 or 10 cents.
3. Where did L'Amour's first contact in Shanghai come from?
(c) The Riot.
(d) The Station.
4. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Charles Allison.
(b) Jim Newman.
(c) John Hicks.
(d) Bill Tilghman.
5. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 539 A.D.
(b) 345-375 A.D.
(c) 672-692 A.D.
(d) 234 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country western singer visited Mesa Verde with L'Amour and his family?
2. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
3. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
4. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
5. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)