|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) The Fighter.
(b) Boxing Blade.
(c) Sparring Partner.
(d) The Gazette.
2. How many days did it take when L'Amour and his fellow officers traveled on the U.S.S. Boise to get from Europe to the U.S. .
(a) 10 days.
(b) 16 days
(c) 8 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
4. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
(b) Emory University.
(c) Simpson College.
5. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
2. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
3. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
4. Where did L'Amour attend Officers' Candidate School?
5. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)