|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
2. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
3. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
(a) Simpson College.
(b) Emory University.
4. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
5. Where did L'Amour work in a veneer plant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
2. In what desert did L'Amour believe that the remains of an ancient civilization might be discovered?
3. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
4. Who wrote "The Army of the Future"?
5. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)