|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 750 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
2. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
3. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
(a) Sunday Oklahoman.
(b) Oklahoma Constitution.
(c) Journal Record.
(d) Journal Tribune.
4. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
(a) ⅞ of a mile.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 3/4 of a mile.
(d) 1/2 a mile.
5. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the female actresses in L'Amour's first motion picture?
2. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
3. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
4. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
5. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)