|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the sailing season from Egypt to India?
(a) 120 days.
(b) 180 days.
(c) 90 days.
(d) 200 days.
2. Who was the main character of L'Amour's novel "The Walking Drum"?
(b) William Tell Sackett.
3. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
4. On one (and possibly) three sides of L'Amour's family, how many generations have been in America?
5. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book that L'Amour had in his back pocket when he met Gillespie?
2. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
3. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
4. How many years did it take for Flaubert to complete "Madame Bovary"?
5. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)