|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 4 blocks.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 10 blocks
2. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
(a) Battle of the Rosebud.
(b) Battle of Beecher Island.
(c) Battle of Cibecue.
(d) Battle of Infernal Caverns.
3. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
4. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
5. Whose translation of the Shah-nama did L'Amour prefer?
(a) Andrew Barett.
(b) William Wright.
(c) Peter Davidson.
(d) Reuben Levy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
2. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
3. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
4. How many days did it take when L'Amour and his fellow officers traveled on the U.S.S. Boise to get from Europe to the U.S. .
5. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)