|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(c) Santa Clara.
2. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
3. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
4. Who was one of the regular writers in "The Saturday Evening Post"?
(a) Clarence Budgington Kelland.
(b) William Saroyan.
(c) H. L. Mencken.
(d) Whit Burnett.
5. How many white men died in the stagecoach attack that Peterson described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
2. How many days did it usually take the U.S.S. Boise to travel from Europe to the U.S.?
3. Where was L'Amour working in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
4. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
5. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)