|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
2. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
3. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Charles Allison.
(b) John Hicks.
(c) Bill Tilghman.
(d) Jim Newman.
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. What was Professor Walter Campbell's pen name?
(a) Michael Williams.
(b) Stanley Vestal.
(c) David Andrews.
(d) Robert Peters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
2. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
3. How many holes for concrete piers could most men dig?
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. In what desert did L'Amour believe that the remains of an ancient civilization might be discovered?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)