|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
2. Where did L'Amour read "Don Juan"?
(a) In a library.
(b) On a beach.
(c) On an Arab dhow.
(d) In a restaurant.
3. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) Boxing Blade.
(b) Sparring Partner.
(c) The Gazette.
(d) The Fighter.
4. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 days.
5. How many Nobel Prize winners did L'Amour believe wrote in "Story."
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
2. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
3. How many days did it usually take the U.S.S. Boise to travel from Europe to the U.S.?
4. How many days did it take when L'Amour and his fellow officers traveled on the U.S.S. Boise to get from Europe to the U.S. .
5. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)