|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
2. Was the the name of L'Amour's first novel?
(a) Borden Chantry.
(b) Westward the Tide.
(c) Kid Rodelo.
3. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
4. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
(a) Main St.
(b) Baker St.
(c) Wyatt St.
(d) High St.
5. Where did L'Amour's first contact in Shanghai come from?
(a) The Riot.
(c) The Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the magazine that published the first modern stories of science fiction?
2. What was L'Amour's first motion picture?
3. How many days did it take when L'Amour and his fellow officers traveled on the U.S.S. Boise to get from Europe to the U.S. .
4. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 11, how much did Modern Library editions cost?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)