|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did L'Amour believe the Roman soldiers sold their services and served as mercenaries?
2. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
3. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
4. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) John Hicks.
(b) Bill Tilghman.
(c) Jim Newman.
(d) Charles Allison.
5. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many short stories had L'Amour written when his first novel was published?
2. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
3. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
4. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
5. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)