|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
(a) Oklahoma Constitution.
(b) Journal Tribune.
(c) Sunday Oklahoman.
(d) Journal Record.
2. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
3. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(d) Santa Clara.
4. To whom did L'Amour believe the Roman soldiers sold their services and served as mercenaries?
5. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 750 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 500 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
2. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
3. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
4. How many holes for concrete piers could most men dig?
5. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)