|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
(a) Oklahoma Constitution.
(b) Sunday Oklahoman.
(c) Journal Tribune.
(d) Journal Record.
2. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
3. Where did Russian Joe Smith get picked up?
4. Where did L'Amour settle down to try to become a writer?
5. What was the name of the author who went to high school in L'Amour's hometown?
(a) E. E. Kellett.
(b) Maxwell Anderson.
(c) Louis MacNeice.
(d) W. H. Auden.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
2. How many Nobel Prize winners did L'Amour believe wrote in "Story."
3. Where did L'Amour's first contact in Shanghai come from?
4. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
5. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)