|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many holes for concrete piers could most men dig?
(a) 2 ½.
2. How wide was the Hole-in-the-Wall in Wyoming?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 1 miles.
(c) ¼ of a mile.
(d) 18 inches.
3. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 55 miles.
(c) 70 miles.
(d) 68 miles.
4. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 500 B.C.
(b) 1,000 B.C.
(c) 1,000 A.D.
(d) 500 A.D.
5. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
(a) Chino Valley.
(d) Ash Fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast would a camel travel?
2. How many days did it usually take the U.S.S. Boise to travel from Europe to the U.S.?
3. Who operated the Brown Derby in Hollywood?
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)