|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
2. Who wrote "The Army of the Future"?
(b) De Gaulle.
3. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
4. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
(a) The Elephant's Child.
(b) The Jungle Book.
(c) Departmental Ditties.
(d) Just So Stories.
5. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(c) West Indies.
(d) Cape Hatteras.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
2. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
3. How many days did it usually take the U.S.S. Boise to travel from Europe to the U.S.?
4. Where did L'Amour settle down to try to become a writer?
5. How fast would a camel travel?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)