|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. In what year was L'Amour on a small ship off the Florida coast when a hurricane ripped Miami?
3. In what desert did L'Amour believe that the remains of an ancient civilization might be discovered?
4. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
5. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
2. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
3. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
4. Who operated the Brown Derby in Hollywood?
5. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)