|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Nobel Prize winners did L'Amour believe wrote in "Story."
2. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
4. At the time of the writing of the book, how long were L'Amour and the Irishman who loaned him money friends?
(a) 60 years.
(b) 38 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 58 years.
5. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did L'Amour sell his first short story for cash?
2. Was the the name of L'Amour's first novel?
3. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
4. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
5. How many holes for concrete piers could most men dig?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)