|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 1 week.
2. How many Nobel Prize winners did L'Amour believe wrote in "Story."
3. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
5. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
2. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. How wide was the Hole-in-the-Wall in Wyoming?
5. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)