|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many leghorn chickens were at the mine where L'Amour worked in Chapter 6?
2. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
3. At the time of the writing of the book, how long were L'Amour and the Irishman who loaned him money friends?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 38 years.
(d) 58 years.
4. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
(a) The Deerslayer.
(c) Treasure Island.
(d) Twice Told Tales.
5. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
2. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
3. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
4. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
5. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)