|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
(b) Puerto Rico.
2. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
4. What author was L'Amour reading when a pedantic professor gave him a ride?
5. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
(b) Chino Valley.
(c) Ash Fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
2. What was the nationality of the man who was able to dig 4 holes a day for concrete piers along with L'Amour?
3. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
4. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
5. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)