|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
2. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
3. What author did L'Amour think he might emulate at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Joseph Conrad.
(b) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(c) James Fennimore Cooper.
(d) Earnest Hemingway.
4. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
(a) 70 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 68 miles.
(d) 55 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first place that L'Amour looked for a job in Los Angeles?
2. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
3. When did Goethe finish the second part of "Faust"?
4. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
5. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)