|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
3. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
(a) 3 mph.
(b) 2 mph.
(c) 1 mph.
(d) 1/2 mph.
4. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
(a) Owl's Head.
(d) Santa Cruz.
5. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
2. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
3. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
4. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
5. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)