|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
2. During the year that L'Amour kept track of the books he read, how many did he read while waiting for people?
3. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 750 years.
(b) 1,000 years.
(c) 500 years.
(d) 400 years.
4. How much gold was L'Amour able to pan when he was at the mine?
5. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) The Fighter.
(b) The Gazette.
(c) Boxing Blade.
(d) Sparring Partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
2. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
3. In Chapter 11, how much did Modern Library editions cost?
4. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)