|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of the writing of the book, how long were L'Amour and the Irishman who loaned him money friends?
(a) 38 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 58 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) The Fighter.
(b) Boxing Blade.
(c) Sparring Partner.
(d) The Gazette.
3. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) Western Union.
(d) Standard Oil.
4. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
2. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
4. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
5. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)