|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
2. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
3. In Chapter 11, how much did Modern Library editions cost?
(a) 75 cents.
(c) 95 cents.
4. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
(a) The Jungle Book.
(b) The Elephant's Child.
(c) Just So Stories.
(d) Departmental Ditties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
2. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
3. How many white men died in the stagecoach attack that Peterson described?
4. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
5. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)