|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) John Hicks.
(b) Jim Newman.
(c) Charles Allison.
(d) Bill Tilghman.
2. How long was Doubtful Canyon?
(a) 3-5 miles.
(b) 9 miles.
(c) 8-10 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
3. How fast would a camel travel?
(a) 4 mph.
(b) 1 to 2 mph.
(c) 2 ½ to 3 mph.
(d) 10 mph.
4. At the time of the writing of the book, how long were L'Amour and the Irishman who loaned him money friends?
(a) 38 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 58 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. How much gold was L'Amour able to pan when he was at the mine?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
2. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
3. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
5. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)