|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour read "Don Juan"?
(a) In a library.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) On an Arab dhow.
(d) On a beach.
2. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
(a) 5 feet. 11 inches.
(b) 6 feet 2 inches.
(c) 7 feet 1 inch.
(d) 6 feet 4 inches.
3. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
4. How old was L'Amour when he obtained his first job?
5. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
2. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
3. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
4. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
5. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)