|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
2. During the year that L'Amour kept track of the books he read, how many did he read while waiting for people?
3. How old was L'Amour when he obtained his first job?
4. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
2. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
3. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
4. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
5. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)