|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(d) Santa Clara.
2. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
3. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
4. Where did Russian Joe Smith get picked up?
5. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
2. How long was Doubtful Canyon?
3. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
4. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
5. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)