|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
2. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
3. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
4. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 750 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 1,000 years.
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
(a) 55 miles.
(b) 70 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 68 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
2. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
3. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
4. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
5. How much gold was L'Amour able to pan when he was at the mine?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)