|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
(a) 50 cents.
(b) 25 cents.
(c) 10 or 15 cents.
(d) 5 or 10 cents.
2. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
(a) The Elephant's Child.
(b) Just So Stories.
(c) The Jungle Book.
(d) Departmental Ditties.
3. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the magazine that published the first modern stories of science fiction?
2. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
3. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
4. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
5. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)