|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
2. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
3. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(a) Cape Hatteras.
(b) West Indies.
4. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
5. During the year that L'Amour kept track of the books he read, how many did he read while waiting for people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
2. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
3. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
4. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
5. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)