|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
2. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(a) Cape Hatteras.
(d) West Indies.
3. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
(a) 6 feet 4 inches.
(b) 6 feet 2 inches.
(c) 7 feet 1 inch.
(d) 5 feet. 11 inches.
4. Where did L'Amour read "Don Juan"?
(a) On a beach.
(b) In a library.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) On an Arab dhow.
5. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
2. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
3. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
4. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
5. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)