|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
(a) 7 feet 1 inch.
(b) 6 feet 4 inches.
(c) 5 feet. 11 inches.
(d) 6 feet 2 inches.
2. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What author did L'Amour think he might emulate at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Earnest Hemingway.
(b) James Fennimore Cooper.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Joseph Conrad.
5. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
(a) 3 mph.
(b) 2 mph.
(c) 1 mph.
(d) 1/2 mph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
2. How long was Doubtful Canyon?
3. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
4. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)