|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many leghorn chickens were at the mine where L'Amour worked in Chapter 6?
2. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Jim Newman.
(b) Bill Tilghman.
(c) John Hicks.
(d) Charles Allison.
3. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
4. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
5. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
(a) Henri Bergson.
(b) Knut Hamsun.
(c) Anatole France.
(d) Sigrid Undset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
2. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
3. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
4. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
5. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)