|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
(b) The Deerslayer.
(c) Treasure Island.
(d) Twice Told Tales.
2. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) Western Union.
(c) Standard Oil.
(d) The local newspaper.
3. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
4. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(b) West Indies.
(c) Cape Hatteras.
5. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
2. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
3. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
4. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
5. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)