|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
2. Who did L'Amour work out with a few times at the YMCA gym?
(a) Mike GIbbons.
(b) Kid Graves.
(c) Mike O'Dowd.
(d) Labe Safro.
3. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) The local newspaper.
(b) Standard Oil.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) Western Union.
4. Where did L'Amour read "Don Juan"?
(a) On an Arab dhow.
(b) On a beach.
(c) In a library.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
(a) Santa Cruz.
(d) Owl's Head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
2. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
3. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)