|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
2. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 8 days.
3. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
4. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
5. What author did L'Amour think he might emulate at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) James Fennimore Cooper.
(b) Joseph Conrad.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Earnest Hemingway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
2. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
3. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
4. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
5. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)