|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) Sparring Partner.
(b) The Gazette.
(c) Boxing Blade.
(d) The Fighter.
2. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
3. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
2. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
3. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)