|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
2. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) John Hicks.
(b) Charles Allison.
(c) Bill Tilghman.
(d) Jim Newman.
3. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
4. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
5. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
(a) Twice Told Tales.
(b) The Deerslayer.
(d) Treasure Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he left school?
2. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
5. How old was L'Amour when he obtained his first job?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)