|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
(a) Puerto Rico.
2. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
3. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
4. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
5. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
(a) April 12.
(b) March 18.
(c) May 14.
(d) June 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
2. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
5. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)