|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(c) West Indies.
(d) Cape Hatteras.
2. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
(a) May 14.
(b) March 18.
(c) April 12.
(d) June 3.
3. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
4. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) Standard Oil.
(c) The local newspaper.
(d) Western Union.
5. During the year that L'Amour kept track of the books he read, how many did he read while waiting for people?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
2. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
3. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
4. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
5. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)