|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
2. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
3. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
4. Where did L'Amour read "Don Juan"?
(a) On an Arab dhow.
(b) On a beach.
(c) In a library.
(d) In a restaurant.
5. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
(a) North Dakota.
(d) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
2. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
3. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
4. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
5. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)