|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
2. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
(a) Henri Bergson.
(b) Knut Hamsun.
(c) Sigrid Undset.
(d) Anatole France.
4. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(b) Cape Hatteras.
(c) West Indies.
5. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
2. How old was L'Amour when he obtained his first job?
3. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
4. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
5. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)