|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
(a) High St.
(b) Wyatt St.
(c) Main St.
(d) Baker St.
2. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
3. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
5. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
(b) West Indies.
(d) Cape Hatteras.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
2. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
4. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
5. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)