|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
2. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
3. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
4. Was the the name of L'Amour's first novel?
(b) Westward the Tide.
(c) Borden Chantry.
(d) Kid Rodelo.
5. How many sandwiches did L'Amour eat a day when he was saving up to buy books by Russell, Baldwin, and Chase?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
2. What author was L'Amour reading when a pedantic professor gave him a ride?
3. What was Professor Walter Campbell's pen name?
4. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
5. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)