Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
2. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
3. How long after Peterson was taken by the Apaches did he partake in a war party?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
4. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
5. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) Standard Oil.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) Western Union.
(d) The local newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
2. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
3. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
4. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
5. How old was L'Amour when he left school?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)