Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Jim Newman.
(b) John Hicks.
(c) Bill Tilghman.
(d) Charles Allison.
2. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
3. How old was L'Amour when he left school?
4. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
5. How many leghorn chickens were at the mine where L'Amour worked in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did L'Amour work out with a few times at the YMCA gym?
2. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
3. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
4. How old was L'Amour when he obtained his first job?
5. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)