|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many short stories had L'Amour written when his first novel was published?
(c) About 50.
(d) More than 100.
2. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
3. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
(a) July 24.
(b) June 17.
(c) May 12.
(d) April 2.
4. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
(a) .22 rifle.
5. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first place that L'Amour looked for a job in Los Angeles?
2. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
3. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
4. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
5. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)