|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
(a) 1/2 a mile.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) ⅞ of a mile.
(d) 3/4 of a mile.
2. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans
(c) San Diego.
3. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
4. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
5. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
(b) .22 rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Army of the Future"?
2. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
3. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
4. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
5. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)