|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sandwiches did L'Amour eat a day when he was saving up to buy books by Russell, Baldwin, and Chase?
2. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 10 blocks
(c) 4 blocks.
(d) 3 miles.
3. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
(a) 1/2 a mile.
(b) ⅞ of a mile.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 3/4 of a mile.
4. In ancient times, how many ships a day might sail from the Red Sea coast of Egypt to India?
5. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
2. What country was Chris Madsen from?
3. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
4. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
5. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)