|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
(a) House of the Dead.
(b) The Brothers Karamazov.
(c) Crime and Punishment.
(d) Poor Folk.
2. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
(a) Battle of Infernal Caverns.
(b) Battle of the Rosebud.
(c) Battle of Cibecue.
(d) Battle of Beecher Island.
3. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
4. Who was the black king of Haiti?
(a) Emile Nau.
(b) Leon Laleau.
(c) Henri Christophe. .
(d) Georges Anglade.
5. Where did L'Amour believe that a half-caste brother and sister he met in Shanghai died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
2. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
3. In Chapter 11, how much did Modern Library editions cost?
4. What was the name of the author who went to high school in L'Amour's hometown?
5. In Chapter 12, how much did an Irishman loan L'Amour?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)