|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast would a camel travel?
(a) 1 to 2 mph.
(b) 10 mph.
(c) 2 ½ to 3 mph.
(d) 4 mph.
2. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
3. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
4. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
(a) Oklahoma Constitution.
(b) Journal Tribune.
(c) Sunday Oklahoman.
(d) Journal Record.
5. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did it take for Flaubert to complete "Madame Bovary"?
2. Where was L'Amour working in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
3. Where did L'Amour met a group of university professors in the 1920s who were exciting, stimulating, and fun?
4. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
5. What was L'Amour's first motion picture?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)