|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bronze stars was L'Amour awarded?
2. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
3. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(a) San Diego.
(c) New Orleans
(d) New York.
4. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
(c) St. Petersburg.
5. How old was Dixon when he came west?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
2. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
3. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
4. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
5. On one (and possibly) three sides of L'Amour's family, how many generations have been in America?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)