|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was L'Amour's first employer?
(a) Western Union.
(b) The local newspaper.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) Standard Oil.
2. How old did Chris Madsen live to be?
(a) Over 90.
(d) About 80.
3. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
4. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Charles Allison.
(b) Jim Newman.
(c) John Hicks.
(d) Bill Tilghman.
5. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(a) New Orleans
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
2. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
3. What book of Kipling's did L'Amour buy from Dulfakir?
4. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
5. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)