|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Erewhon" written?
2. How many years did it take for Flaubert to complete "Madame Bovary"?
3. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
4. How far did L'Amour have to walk to mail his manuscripts in Chapter 15?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 10 blocks
(d) 4 blocks.
5. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
2. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
3. How many white men died in the stagecoach attack that Peterson described?
4. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
5. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)