|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did L'Amour work out with a few times at the YMCA gym?
(a) Kid Graves.
(b) Mike O'Dowd.
(c) Labe Safro.
(d) Mike GIbbons.
2. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
3. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
(a) Treasure Island.
(c) Twice Told Tales.
(d) The Deerslayer.
4. How long was Doubtful Canyon?
(a) 8-10 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 3-5 miles.
5. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
2. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
4. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
5. When was L'Amour's great-grandfather killed and scalped?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)