|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
(a) 5 feet. 11 inches.
(b) 6 feet 2 inches.
(c) 6 feet 4 inches.
(d) 7 feet 1 inch.
2. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
3. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
4. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
5. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
2. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. How long did the last caretaker of the mine last before he quit?
5. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)