|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Bill Tilghman.
(b) Charles Allison.
(c) John Hicks.
(d) Jim Newman.
2. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
3. Near what peak did the Apache that Peterson lived with plan to attack?
4. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
2. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
3. Where was Muhammed Dulfakir's shop located?
4. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
5. How much gold was L'Amour able to pan when he was at the mine?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)