|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour read "Don Juan"?
(a) On an Arab dhow.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In a library.
(d) On a beach.
2. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
3. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Charles Allison.
(b) Bill Tilghman.
(c) John Hicks.
(d) Jim Newman.
4. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(d) Santa Clara.
5. How many volumes of books by Alexandre Dumas did L'Amour find on the shelves of the library?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
2. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
3. Where did Professor Percival Lowell study Mars?
4. What was L'Amour's father's occupation?
5. Where did L'Amour have a suitcase stolen?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)