|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was L'Amour when he made his first attempt at creative writing?
2. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
4. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
5. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
(b) The Deerslayer.
(c) Treasure Island.
(d) Twice Told Tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many leghorn chickens were at the mine where L'Amour worked in Chapter 6?
2. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
3. Where did L'Amour go to high school?
4. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
5. How tall was L'Amour as an adult?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)