|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
2. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
3. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
4. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
(a) Knut Hamsun.
(b) Sigrid Undset.
(c) Anatole France.
(d) Henri Bergson.
5. In Chapter 1, when was L'Amour in Singapore?
(a) April 12.
(b) June 3.
(c) March 18.
(d) May 14.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
2. What was the usual occupation of the last man who tried to stay at the mine?
3. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
4. What was one of the first books L'Amour remembered reading?
5. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)