Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
2. How old was an old man named Peterson who told L'Amour a story?
3. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
(a) May 12.
(b) July 24.
(c) June 17.
(d) April 2.
4. Was the the name of L'Amour's first novel?
(a) Westward the Tide.
(c) Borden Chantry.
(d) Kid Rodelo.
5. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
Short Answer Questions
1. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
2. What was the name of the only other ship that made the crossing during the storm L'Amour encountered on the Boise?
3. What did L'Amour read in Klamath Falls, Oregon?
4. In Chapter 11, how much did Modern Library editions cost?
5. How much did "Little Blue Books" cost?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)