|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
2. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 1,000 B.C.
(c) 500 B.C.
(d) 1,000 A.D.
3. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
(a) Simpson College.
(d) Emory University.
4. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
(a) Battle of the Rosebud.
(b) Battle of Infernal Caverns.
(c) Battle of Cibecue.
(d) Battle of Beecher Island.
5. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) John Hicks.
(b) Jim Newman.
(c) Bill Tilghman.
(d) Charles Allison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
2. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
4. Who wrote the book that L'Amour had in his back pocket when he met Gillespie?
5. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)