|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
2. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
(b) .22 rifle.
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. Where was the first place that L'Amour looked for a job in Los Angeles?
(a) Grocery store.
5. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
2. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
3. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
4. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
5. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)