|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Charles Allison.
(b) Bill Tilghman.
(c) Jim Newman.
(d) John Hicks.
2. How fast would a camel travel?
(a) 1 to 2 mph.
(b) 10 mph.
(c) 4 mph.
(d) 2 ½ to 3 mph.
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
5. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
(b) .22 rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
2. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
3. When did Goethe finish the second part of "Faust"?
4. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
5. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)