|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Goethe finish the second part of "Faust"?
2. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
(a) All Quiet on the Western Front.
(b) The Long Weekend.
(c) The Case of Sergeant Grischa.
(d) Undertones of War.
3. What instrument did Harry Warren (Shorty) play?
4. What book by Jack London prepared L'Amour for rejection?
(a) Martin Eden.
(b) White Fang.
(c) The Call of the Wild.
(d) John Barleycorn.
5. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
2. What was Professor Walter Campbell's pen name?
3. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
4. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
5. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)