|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
2. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
3. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
4. How many years did it take for Flaubert to complete "Madame Bovary"?
5. Where did L'Amour settle down to try to become a writer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
2. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
3. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
4. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
5. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)