|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour settle down to try to become a writer?
2. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
(a) Puerto Rico.
3. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
(a) Oklahoma Constitution.
(b) Journal Tribune.
(c) Journal Record.
(d) Sunday Oklahoman.
4. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
5. What book by Jack London prepared L'Amour for rejection?
(a) Martin Eden.
(b) John Barleycorn.
(c) White Fang.
(d) The Call of the Wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
2. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
3. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
4. When did L'Amour sell his first short story for cash?
5. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)