|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
2. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
3. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
4. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) The Fighter.
(b) Sparring Partner.
(c) The Gazette.
(d) Boxing Blade.
5. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the regular writers in "The Saturday Evening Post"?
2. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
3. How many books were in the reading room of the Seaman's Institute?
4. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
5. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)