|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
2. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
3. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 1,000 A.D.
(b) 500 B.C.
(c) 1,000 B.C.
(d) 500 A.D.
4. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
5. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. After registering with the Marine Services Bureau, how long did L'Amour discover it might take before he would get a job?
2. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
3. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
4. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
5. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)