|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
(a) Sigrid Undset.
(b) Anatole France.
(c) Henri Bergson.
(d) Knut Hamsun.
2. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
(a) July 24.
(b) June 17.
(c) May 12.
(d) April 2.
3. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
4. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
(b) Santa Cruz.
(d) Owl's Head.
5. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) Boxing Blade.
(b) Sparring Partner.
(c) The Gazette.
(d) The Fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first place that L'Amour looked for a job in Los Angeles?
2. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
3. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
4. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
5. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)