|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
(b) Simpson College.
(c) Emory University.
2. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
3. Where was the first place that L'Amour looked for a job in Los Angeles?
(d) Grocery store.
4. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
5. What was the name of the boxing magazine published in St. Paul?
(a) Sparring Partner.
(b) Boxing Blade.
(c) The Gazette.
(d) The Fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the shipwreck take place that was written about in Shakespeare's "Tempest"?
2. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
3. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
4. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
5. Where did Pete's manager own and operate a cafe?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)