|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
2. Who taught L'Amour how to use a six-shooter?
(a) Bill Tilghman.
(b) John Hicks.
(c) Charles Allison.
(d) Jim Newman.
3. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
4. How fast would a camel travel?
(a) 4 mph.
(b) 2 ½ to 3 mph.
(c) 10 mph.
(d) 1 to 2 mph.
5. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
2. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
3. Who wrote the book that L'Amour had in his back pocket when he met Gillespie?
4. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
5. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)