|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian territory surrounded Stein's Pass?
2. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
(a) Owl's Head.
(b) Santa Cruz.
3. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
(a) 1/2 mph.
(b) 1 mph.
(c) 2 mph.
(d) 3 mph.
4. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
5. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 750 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
2. Who was the only author L'Amour knew that wrote about hunger from experience?
3. How long did L'Amour spend in Los Angeles?
4. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
5. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)