|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
2. What was Professor Walter Campbell's pen name?
(a) Stanley Vestal.
(b) Michael Williams.
(c) Robert Peters.
(d) David Andrews.
3. Where did L'Amour settle down to try to become a writer?
4. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
(a) 70 miles.
(b) 68 miles.
(c) 55 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
2. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
3. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
4. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
5. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)