|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
2. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
3. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
4. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
(c) .22 rifle.
5. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 750 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
2. How old was Pete Boering when L'Amour met him?
3. Where was the small journal published that published some of L'Amour's poetry in Chapter 15?
4. Who was one of the regular writers in "The Saturday Evening Post"?
5. How many books did a woman have that Russian Joe Smith lived with in China?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)