|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Cheng Ho bring back from Africa for the emperor's zoo?
2. What was Professor Walter Campbell's pen name?
(a) Michael Williams.
(b) Robert Peters.
(c) Stanley Vestal.
(d) David Andrews.
3. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(c) Santa Clara.
4. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 days.
5. What canyon did L'Amour want to see in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Singapore Charlie weigh?
2. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
3. How many boys in L'Amour's Golden Gloves boxing team became novice champions in their divisions?
4. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
5. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)