|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
2. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(c) Santa Clara.
3. How long did a boy tell L'Amour that Arabs had been in the East Indies?
(a) 750 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 500 years.
(d) 1,000 years.
4. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
(a) .22 rifle.
5. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pete Petrolle from?
2. When did Goethe begin writing "Faust"?
3. Where did L'Amour have his first and worst bout with seasickness?
4. How many years did it take for Flaubert to complete "Madame Bovary"?
5. In Chapter 4, where was the machinist from who was headed to a job in El Paso?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)