|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour eat breakfast with an old man who gave him a ride in Chapter 4?
2. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
3. On three occasions, how long did L'Amour go without eating anything?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
4. Where was the first place that L'Amour looked for a job in Los Angeles?
(c) Grocery store.
5. How many miles did L'Amour walk in Chapter 4 before a large old man gave him a ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did most of the stories in "Arabian Nights" originate?
2. How old was L'Amour when he met Pete?
3. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
4. How many rounds might L'Amour go in a day with Pete before he met Billy?
5. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)