|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
(a) All Quiet on the Western Front.
(b) The Long Weekend.
(c) The Case of Sergeant Grischa.
(d) Undertones of War.
2. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
3. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
4. Who was the black king of Haiti?
(a) Georges Anglade.
(b) Leon Laleau.
(c) Henri Christophe. .
(d) Emile Nau.
5. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
2. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
3. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
4. How old was Dixon when he came west?
5. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)