|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
2. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
(a) Battle of the Rosebud.
(b) Battle of Beecher Island.
(c) Battle of Infernal Caverns.
(d) Battle of Cibecue.
3. How old was Dixon when he came west?
4. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
5. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
2. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
3. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)