|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
2. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 234 A.D.
(b) 539 A.D.
(c) 672-692 A.D.
(d) 345-375 A.D.
3. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
4. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
5. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
2. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
3. On the U.S.S. Boise returning from France, where was the boy from who fascinated L'Amour with tales of his experiences in Burma and India?
4. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
5. How old was Dixon when he came west?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)