|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
2. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 345-375 A.D.
(b) 234 A.D.
(c) 672-692 A.D.
(d) 539 A.D.
3. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
4. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
5. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
2. On the U.S.S. Boise returning from France, where was the boy from who fascinated L'Amour with tales of his experiences in Burma and India?
3. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)