|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
2. Who was the black king of Haiti?
(a) Henri Christophe. .
(b) Emile Nau.
(c) Leon Laleau.
(d) Georges Anglade.
3. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 345-375 A.D.
(b) 539 A.D.
(c) 672-692 A.D.
(d) 234 A.D.
4. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
5. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
2. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
3. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
4. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
5. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)