|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
2. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
(a) ⅞ of a mile.
(b) 3/4 of a mile.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 1/2 a mile.
3. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
4. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
5. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Dixon when he came west?
2. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
3. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
4. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)