|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
(a) Journal Record.
(b) Journal Tribune.
(c) Sunday Oklahoman.
(d) Oklahoma Constitution.
2. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
3. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 500 A.D.
(b) 1,000 A.D.
(c) 500 B.C.
(d) 1,000 B.C.
4. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
5. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
2. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
3. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
4. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
5. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)