|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 1,000 A.D.
(b) 500 B.C.
(c) 500 A.D.
(d) 1,000 B.C.
2. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
3. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
4. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(b) New Orleans
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
5. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
2. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
3. On the U.S.S. Boise returning from France, where was the boy from who fascinated L'Amour with tales of his experiences in Burma and India?
4. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
5. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)