|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
(a) June 17.
(b) April 2.
(c) July 24.
(d) May 12.
2. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
3. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
4. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
5. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 234 A.D.
(b) 672-692 A.D.
(c) 539 A.D.
(d) 345-375 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
2. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
3. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
4. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
5. Who was the black king of Haiti?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)