|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 234 A.D.
(b) 345-375 A.D.
(c) 672-692 A.D.
(d) 539 A.D.
2. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) ⅞ of a mile.
(c) 3/4 of a mile.
(d) 1/2 a mile.
3. In California in the 1920s, how long was a boxing bout?
(a) 3 rounds.
(b) 5 rounds.
(c) 6 rounds.
(d) 4 rounds.
4. When did Crook fight a battle with the Indians as L'Amour mentioned in Chapter 13?
(a) June 17.
(b) May 12.
(c) July 24.
(d) April 2.
5. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
2. Who was the black king of Haiti?
3. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)