|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 672-692 A.D.
(b) 539 A.D.
(c) 234 A.D.
(d) 345-375 A.D.
2. Who was the black king of Haiti?
(a) Georges Anglade.
(b) Henri Christophe. .
(c) Emile Nau.
(d) Leon Laleau.
3. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
4. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(d) Santa Clara.
5. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
2. What did L'Amour drink after his walk from Death Valley?
3. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
4. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
5. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)