|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
(a) Santa Clara.
2. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
3. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
(a) 1/2 mph.
(b) 1 mph.
(c) 3 mph.
(d) 2 mph.
4. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(b) New York.
(c) San Diego.
(d) New Orleans
5. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
(a) 55 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 70 miles.
(d) 68 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
2. From what fort did Custer's men leave before the Battle at Little Bighorn?
3. In California in the 1920s, how long was a boxing bout?
4. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
5. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)