|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
2. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
3. How many days was L'Amour supposed to work a claim in Chapter 7?
4. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 1,000 B.C.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 1,000 A.D.
(d) 500 B.C.
5. On the U.S.S. Boise returning from France, where was the boy from who fascinated L'Amour with tales of his experiences in Burma and India?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
2. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
3. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
4. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
5. At what distance did Billy Dixon shoot an Indian off his horse?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)