|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
(c) Hong Kong.
2. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
3. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
4. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
5. Who was the black king of Haiti?
(a) Leon Laleau.
(b) Emile Nau.
(c) Georges Anglade.
(d) Henri Christophe. .
Short Answer Questions
1. What did L'Amour use to kill rabbits at his parents' new home?
2. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
3. Where did L'Amour go after his suitcase was stolen?
4. How far did L'Amour travel with his boss when he went to work on a claim in Chapter 7?
5. How many books did L'Amour have in his personal library?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)