|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
2. When did I-Tsing make a pilgrimage to India and the islands to study Buddhism?
(a) 539 A.D.
(b) 672-692 A.D.
(c) 345-375 A.D.
(d) 234 A.D.
3. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(a) San Diego.
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans
4. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
(a) Santa Cruz.
(d) Owl's Head.
5. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the black king of Haiti?
2. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
3. What is the first positive date for China's knowledge of Bali?
4. What did L'Amour eat out of a can after he damaged the Model T?
5. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)