|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
2. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
(a) All Quiet on the Western Front.
(b) The Long Weekend.
(c) Undertones of War.
(d) The Case of Sergeant Grischa.
3. Where had L'Amour planned to go after he got his parents settled? .
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans
4. Where did L'Amour begin writing "Education of a Wandering Man"?
(b) Hong Kong.
5. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what mountains was the claim where L'Amour worked in Chapter 7?
2. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
3. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
4. In California in the 1920s, how long was a boxing bout?
5. Where did L'Amour send a review of the book "Anthony Adverse"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)