|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
2. In what battle was General George Crook fought to a standstill?
(a) Battle of the Rosebud.
(b) Battle of Cibecue.
(c) Battle of Beecher Island.
(d) Battle of Infernal Caverns.
3. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
4. After L'Amour ate his only can of food, how far was it to the town where he was headed?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 45 miles.
5. How many acres did the home have that L'Amour brought his parents to after they left Oregon?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how fast was L'Amour able to walk after he damaged the Model T?
2. Who wrote a law book that was the key to much western law?
3. What did L'Amour believe was the best book to come out of World War I?
4. What did L'Amour hit in Chapter 8?
5. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)