One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books and plays did L'Amour read in 1930?
2. When did Sun-tzu write about the basic principles of military strategy?
(a) 500 B.C.
(b) 500 A.D.
(c) 1,000 B.C.
(d) 1,000 A.D.
3. What did the old man have in the mine he wanted L'Amour to work in in Chapter 7?
4. How old was Dixon when he came west?
5. Who wrote "Ancient Geography of India"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In September, how high would temperatures get in the desert?
2. At the time L'Amour wrote the book, at how many universities and colleges had he lectured?
3. In the Adobe Walls fight, how many buffalo hunters fought off Comanche and Kiowa warriors?
4. How much had the man L'Amour worked for in Chapter 7 spent on his mine so far?
5. At the end of Chapter 22, what country did L'Amour mention that was invaded many times, but never invaded anyone?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)