|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Pages 149 through 165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Codell eventually ensure her students do not steal books that they borrow?
(a) She develops an ID card system similar to a public library.
(b) She informs a child's parent when the child borrows a book.
(c) She makes students leave one of their shoes to ensure they return books.
(d) She collects $10 from students for each book they borrow, as collateral.
2. How many stages does Codell create as part of her Storyteller Festival?
3. What film, the first classic film Codell shows, is shown in October 15?
(a) The Miracle Worker.
(b) Citizen Kane.
(c) The Bishop's Wife.
4. What subject does the student Codell makes teacher for a day choose to make a lesson from?
(b) Monster movies.
(c) The Holocaust.
(d) Paper airplanes.
5. On December 14th, older children steal which of Codell's classroom accessories?
(a) The Thinking Cap.
(b) The Happy Box.
(c) Her roller skates.
(d) The Time Machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Codell's general attitude toward Ms. Federman?
2. Shira undergoes a change on December 13 when she begins dancing to which Christmas song?
3. Why do Ozzie's grades plummet?
4. What poem, dedicated to Brandi, does Codell make her October 19th entry?
5. Why is Codell afraid of B. B. returning from suspension?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)