|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tara struggle to separate her thoughts from her father's?
(a) Guilt and conditioning.
(b) Hearing loss.
(d) Memory loss.
2. What did the police think was strange about the van in "Shield of Feathers"?
(a) No seatbelts or seats.
(b) It was a double decker.
(c) It was spotless.
(d) It did not have windows.
3. Who did Charles tell Tara he loved?
4. What did Charles witness Shawn doing to Tara?
(a) Cleaning for her.
(b) Verbally and physically abusing her.
(c) Stealing her money.
(d) Reading to her.
5. Who cracked Tara's neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Tara spend in bed after the car accident?
2. Who did Tara's mother visit to get a dress for the play?
3. What did Charles tell Tara was wrong with her home?
4. Which world altering events was Tara unfamiliar with until college?
5. How did education begin to influence Tara in a positive way?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Tara sensor herself when she got back together with Charles?
2. What were some reasons Tara's father insisted she work for him when she returned home on breaks?
3. What therapy did Tara's father recommend for her tonsils?
4. How did Tara find out more information on the Weaver family?
5. How did Tara's fear of failing manifest itself?
6. What did Charles give Tara that was considered a harmful drug to her family?
7. What did Tara question about her expected role as a female in her religion?
8. What were some of the ways Shawn was manipulative toward Sadie?
9. How was Robin's behavior toward Tara different than the way her other roommates treated her?
10. Where did Tyler say Tara should go so she could be free?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)