|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tara believe Shawn was seeking in his violence?
2. Where did Tara go with Charles that she judged immoral?
3. What did Tara do for a job during her second semester of college?
4. What was the name of the location where play practice was held?
(a) Wormwood Woods.
(b) Worm Creek Opera House.
(c) Operatic Open.
(d) Herman the Worm House.
5. What did the Weaver family believe in?
(c) White supremacy.
6. What did Shawn help Tara do with her horse?
(a) Break him.
(b) Brush him.
(c) Sell her.
(d) Brand him.
7. Why did Charles break up with Tara?
(a) He wanted to get married.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She wanted to get married.
(d) She did not want to helped.
8. Which role did Tara get in the play "Annie"?
(c) Stage Crew.
9. Why was Charles upset with Tara's parents?
(a) Their clothing choices.
(b) Her lack of formal education.
(c) His lack of understanding.
(d) Their food choices.
10. What religious prophecy did Tara's father believe would be fulfilled?
(b) Noah's Ark.
(d) Second Coming of Christ.
11. What did the police think was strange about the van in "Shield of Feathers"?
(a) It did not have windows.
(b) It was spotless.
(c) No seatbelts or seats.
(d) It was a double decker.
12. Why did Tara not want to work for her father after she started college?
(a) He was lazy.
(b) Her mother wanted the job.
(c) She did not want to slip back into her old life.
(d) She was tired.
13. Which college friend did Tara think was most like her?
14. Who did Charles tell Tara he loved?
15. Who cracked Tara's neck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tara struggle to separate her thoughts from her father's?
2. Why were Tara's college roommates upset with her?
3. What did Tara have to teach herself after the car accident?
4. Who taught Tara how to use the internet and a cell phone?
5. What did Shawn do to the other kids at Worm Creek?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)