|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tara's father leave for her as a payment?
2. Which impending event caused Tara's father to buy a television?
3. Where did Tara go with Shawn for work?
(a) Long-haul trucking.
(c) State fair.
4. Who taught Tara how to use the internet and a cell phone?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her teacher.
5. Who did Charles tell Tara he loved?
6. Who was driving the car when it crashed in "Shield of Feathers"?
7. What was Shawn studying for while Tara was away at college?
8. Where did Tara go with Charles that she judged immoral?
9. What study technique was Tara primarily doing when she started college?
(a) Researching musicians.
(b) Looking at pictures.
(c) Learning sign language.
(d) Painting to Mozart.
10. Why did Tara's horse go berserk?
(a) He was jealous.
(b) She was clumsy.
(c) Shawn's horse kicked Tara's horse.
(d) He was evil.
11. Which world altering events was Tara unfamiliar with until college?
(a) Civil Rights and Y2K.
(b) Holocaust and Civil Rights.
(c) Y2K and 9/11.
(d) Holocaust and Hell.
12. What happened to Tara during the car accident in "Shield of Feathers"?
(a) She was not in the car.
(b) She laughed.
(c) Knocked unconscious.
(d) She was fine.
13. What did Shawn say Sadie's eyes looked like?
14. What did Shawn do to the other kids at Worm Creek?
(a) Teach them.
(b) Help them.
(c) Bully them.
(d) Encourage them.
15. What did Tara do when Charles tried to be affectionate?
(a) Slapped him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the location where play practice was held?
2. What did Tara have to teach herself after the car accident?
3. What did Tara's father accuse Tara of being when she returned from college?
4. How did education begin to influence Tara in a positive way?
5. Why did Tara not want to work for her father after she started college?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)