|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helped Tara's mother's headaches?
(a) Essential oils.
(b) Rice bags.
(d) Neti pot.
2. Why did the children in Tara's family not go to the doctor?
(a) The children wanted to be sick.
(b) They were afraid of needles.
(c) Their father did not trust doctors.
(d) Their mother was a psychiatrist.
3. Which type of book is Educated?
4. How old was Tara in the Prologue?
5. Which of Tara's brother's had a severe learning disability?
6. Which technique does the author predominately use to explain the past?
7. How was Tyler different than his siblings?
(a) He was gentle.
(b) He has freckles.
(c) He was a triplet.
(d) He was very short.
8. What age was Tara when her mother stopped teaching her?
9. Who became the grunts when Luke became the eldest son at home?
(a) Tara and Richard.
(b) Richard and Minnie.
(c) Luke and Laura.
(d) Faye and Gene.
10. Which device does the author use to further explain information?
11. What happened to Tyler's teeth in the car accident?
(d) Knocked loose.
12. What did Tara's father say would protect her from harm?
13. What is the pseudonym given to Tara's father?
14. Who buys Tara a leotard and jazz shoes?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
15. What united Tara's father and his mother?
(c) The land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lessons does Tara take after dance?
2. Which authors are quoted in the Epigraph?
3. What religion did Tara grow up in?
4. What is the pseudonym given to Tara's mother?
5. What did Tara's family pack in their emergency bags?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)