|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outward sign of injury was present in Tara's mother?
(b) Dark circles around her eyes.
(c) Hair loss.
2. What caused Tara's mother's memory loss?
(b) Brain injury.
3. What does Tara's father accuse his mother of being?
4. Who buys Tara a leotard and jazz shoes?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
5. Why did the children in Tara's family not go to the doctor?
(a) The children wanted to be sick.
(b) Their mother was a psychiatrist.
(c) Their father did not trust doctors.
(d) They were afraid of needles.
6. What subjects did Tyler teach himself?
(a) Animal Husbandry.
(b) Dance and Art.
(c) Cooking and Sewing.
(d) Trigonometry and Calculus.
7. Which fictional family did Tara's father tell her were freedom fighters?
(a) The Weasleys.
(b) The Waltons.
(c) The Weasels.
(d) The Weavers.
8. Which book did Tara's father often read?
9. Which of Tara's siblings had attended formal schooling together?
(a) All of them.
(b) Three oldest.
(c) Three youngest.
(d) None of them.
10. What did Tara's father name the formation in the mountain?
(a) Princess Peony.
(b) Indian Princess.
(c) Prince India.
(d) Priceless Princess.
11. Which ailment did Tara's mother continue to suffer from?
(b) Back pain.
12. What lessons does Tara take after dance?
13. What did Tara's father believe would loose value?
14. Who was driving the car when it crashed coming home from Arizona?
(b) Tara's father.
(d) Tara's mother.
15. What is the pseudonym given to Tara's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tara in the Prologue?
2. What was the name of the peak Tara adored in her youth?
3. Where did Tara's family live?
4. Who did Tara's mother begin working with?
5. Which state is Tara from?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)