|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was driving the car when it crashed coming home from Arizona?
(a) Tara's mother.
(d) Tara's father.
2. What caused Tara's mother's memory loss?
(d) Brain injury.
3. What united Tara's father and his mother?
(a) The land.
4. Which jobs did Tara's father and brothers do?
(a) Cook and sew.
(b) Dance and sing.
(c) Haul and build.
(d) Teach and write.
5. What happened to Luke when he was working with his dad on a car?
(a) He caught on fire.
(b) He fell.
(c) He lost a toe.
(d) He broke nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did Tara grow up in?
2. Who did Tara's mother begin working with?
3. What did Tara's family pack in their emergency bags?
4. Who buys Tara a leotard and jazz shoes?
5. Which ailment did Tara's mother continue to suffer from?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)