|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
2. Who shot Andy Warhol?
3. What led to Bobby's death?
4. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
5. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
2. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
3. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
4. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
5. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
6. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
7. What were "vitamin shots"?
8. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
9. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
10. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Edie's teen years. Describe her experiences at Katharine Branson and St. Timothy's. Describe her experiences at Silver Hill and Bloomingdale. What events shaped her teenage years?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Edie's romantic relationships. Who did she see romantically, and how did these relationship affect her life? Discuss her marriage near the end of her life. Was Michael Post a good influence on her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie's destructive behavior. What caused her destructive behavior and what are some examples of this behavior? How did her behavior affect her life?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)