|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
2. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
3. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
4. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
5. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Edie received by the press?
2. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
3. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
4. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
5. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
6. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
7. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
8. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
9. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
10. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol played a significant role in Edie's life. Discuss to what extent Warhol influenced Edie's life. Describe Edie's time with Warhol and how he shaped her future.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Edie's lifestyle throughout her life. How did her lifestyle change after moving to New York? Did her lifestyle negatively impact her health?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the New York social scene during the 1960s. How did this place and time affect Edie and her lifestyle?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)