|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
2. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
3. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
4. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
5. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
2. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
3. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
4. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
5. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
6. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
7. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
8. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
9. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
10. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Edie's romantic relationships. Who did she see romantically, and how did these relationship affect her life? Discuss her marriage near the end of her life. Was Michael Post a good influence on her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Edie's destructive behavior. What caused her destructive behavior and what are some examples of this behavior? How did her behavior affect her life?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie's time at The Factory. What was The Factory? What sorts of things took place there? How did it affect Edie's life? Was it a positive or negative influence?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)