|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
2. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
3. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
4. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
5. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Edie's romantic relationships. Who did she see romantically, and how did these relationship affect her life? Discuss her marriage near the end of her life. Was Michael Post a good influence on her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the New York social scene during the 1960s. How did this place and time affect Edie and her lifestyle?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie's turn as a model in the 1960's fashion world. What were the trends of the era, and in what way was Edie a symbol of the fashion of this era? What was Edie's relationship with Vogue? How and why did this relationship end?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)