|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
2. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
3. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
4. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
5. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
2. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
3. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
4. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
5. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
6. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
7. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
8. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
9. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
10. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the famous figures mentioned in Edie, An American Biography. Some examples are; Betsey Johnson, Jim Morrison, Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss drugs in Edie, An American Biography. How did Edie's drug use affect her life? Discuss drug culture in the 1960s and how it differs from today.
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol played a significant role in Edie's life. Discuss to what extent Warhol influenced Edie's life. Describe Edie's time with Warhol and how he shaped her future.
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)