|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
2. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
3. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
4. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
5. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Edie's siblings. What were her relationships like with them? What struggles did they face? Was there a connection between the issues they dealt with and the issues that Edie dealt with?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Edie's parents and her relationship with them. Describe Francis Sedgwick. What was his relationship like with his children? Was he to blame for their psychological problems? Why or why not? Describe Alice Sedgwick. What was her relationship like with her children? How did she deal with her husband's infidelities?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie's turn as a model in the 1960's fashion world. What were the trends of the era, and in what way was Edie a symbol of the fashion of this era? What was Edie's relationship with Vogue? How and why did this relationship end?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)