|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
2. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
3. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
4. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
5. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss drugs in Edie, An American Biography. How did Edie's drug use affect her life? Discuss drug culture in the 1960s and how it differs from today.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the famous figures mentioned in Edie, An American Biography. Some examples are; Betsey Johnson, Jim Morrison, Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Edie's siblings. What were her relationships like with them? What struggles did they face? Was there a connection between the issues they dealt with and the issues that Edie dealt with?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)