|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
2. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
3. What was Billy Name's artistic medium?
4. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
5. Who shot Andy Warhol?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
2. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
3. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
4. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
5. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
6. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
7. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
8. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
9. How was Edie received by the press?
10. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Edie's lifestyle throughout her life. How did her lifestyle change after moving to New York? Did her lifestyle negatively impact her health?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Edie's personality. What character traits would you attribute to her? Does her personality change drastically throughout the text? If so, why do you think this is?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the New York social scene during the 1960s. How did this place and time affect Edie and her lifestyle?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)