|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
2. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
3. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
4. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
5. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
2. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
3. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
4. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
5. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
6. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
7. How was Edie received by the press?
8. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
9. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
10. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol played a significant role in Edie's life. Discuss to what extent Warhol influenced Edie's life. Describe Edie's time with Warhol and how he shaped her future.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the New York social scene during the 1960s. How did this place and time affect Edie and her lifestyle?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie's turn as a model in the 1960's fashion world. What were the trends of the era, and in what way was Edie a symbol of the fashion of this era? What was Edie's relationship with Vogue? How and why did this relationship end?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)