|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
2. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
3. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
5. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were "vitamin shots"?
2. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
3. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
4. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
5. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
6. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
7. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
8. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
9. How was Edie received by the press?
10. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss homosexuality as it is portrayed in Edie, An American Biography. Describe Edie's personal experiences with homosexuality, including her brothers' struggle with their father over his own homosexuality.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Edie's lifestyle throughout her life. How did her lifestyle change after moving to New York? Did her lifestyle negatively impact her health?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie and her rise to stardom. How did she handle her new found celebrity? How did she become so famous and what was she famous for? How was she viewed in the public eye?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)