|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Paul America?
2. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
3. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
4. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
5. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
2. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
3. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
4. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
5. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
6. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
7. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
8. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
9. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
10. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Edie's lifestyle throughout her life. How did her lifestyle change after moving to New York? Did her lifestyle negatively impact her health?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss drugs in Edie, An American Biography. How did Edie's drug use affect her life? Discuss drug culture in the 1960s and how it differs from today.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Edie's time at Cambridge and Harvard. What events and experiences did Edie encounter, and how did this time in her life shape her future? What did Edie discover during this time period? Describe Edie's behavior and state of mind at this point in her life.
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)