|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Billy Name.
(b) Edie Sedgwick.
(c) Bob Neuworth.
(d) Valerie Salonis.
2. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
3. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His weight.
(c) His age.
(d) His relationship with Edie.
4. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
(c) New York.
5. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
2. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
3. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
4. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
5. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
2. How was Edie received by the press?
3. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
4. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
5. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
6. What were "vitamin shots"?
7. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
8. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
9. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
10. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)