|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) Jules Feiffer.
(b) Marc Connelly.
(c) Normal Mailer.
(d) James Baldwin.
2. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That someone was stalking her.
(b) That she was a successful actress.
(c) Her own press.
(d) That she could be loved.
3. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Pay for her own drinks.
(c) Pay her bills.
(d) Buy food.
4. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) To marry a rich girl.
(b) His father's money.
(c) To become a priest.
(d) His good looks.
5. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) James Taylor.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
2. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
3. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
4. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
5. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)