|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
2. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) A chance at fame.
(b) Andy's attention.
(d) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
3. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
4. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
5. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That she could be loved.
(b) That she was a successful actress.
(c) Her own press.
(d) That someone was stalking her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
2. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
3. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
4. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
5. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
2. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
3. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
4. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
5. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
6. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
7. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
8. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
9. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
10. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)