|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Pay her bills.
(b) Pay for her own drinks.
(c) Buy food.
(d) Carry cash.
2. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Marry Edie.
(b) Retire from the music industry.
(c) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
(d) Star in a movie with her.
3. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Vivienne Westwood.
(b) Mary Quant.
(c) Christian Lacroix.
(d) Betsey Johnson.
4. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) Her own press.
(b) That someone was stalking her.
(c) That she was a successful actress.
(d) That she could be loved.
5. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(b) Spending time at The Factory.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her psychological problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
2. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
3. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
4. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
5. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
2. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
3. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
4. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
5. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
6. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
7. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
8. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
9. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
10. How was Edie received by the press?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)