|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) James Taylor.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
2. What led to Bobby's death?
(c) drug overdose.
(d) A motorcycle accident.
3. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
4. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
5. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
2. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
3. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
4. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
5. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
2. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
3. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
4. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
5. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
6. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
7. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
8. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
9. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
10. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)