|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(a) Listening to music.
(d) Lighting candles.
2. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
(b) Fear of catching a disease.
(c) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(d) A traumatic experience when he was young.
3. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) Edie's success.
(b) His failure as a father.
(c) Edie's drug use.
(d) His art.
4. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
5. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Bob Neuwirth.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Andy Warhol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
2. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
3. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
4. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
5. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
2. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
3. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
4. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
5. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
6. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
7. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
8. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
9. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
10. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)