|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That she could be loved.
(b) That she was a successful actress.
(c) Her own press.
(d) That someone was stalking her.
2. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Retire from the music industry.
(b) Marry Edie.
(c) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
(d) Star in a movie with her.
3. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) Her background.
(c) Her income.
(d) Her sanity.
4. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Bob Neuworth.
(b) Billy Name.
(c) Edie Sedgwick.
(d) Valerie Salonis.
5. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
2. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
3. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
4. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
5. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
2. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
3. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
4. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
5. What were "vitamin shots"?
6. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
7. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
8. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
9. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
10. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)