|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) Lenox Hill.
2. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(b) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(c) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(d) She never gave up on her dream.
3. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) His art.
(b) Edie's drug use.
(c) Edie's success.
(d) His failure as a father.
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
(a) That his hair was too long.
(b) That he was not social.
(c) That he was not ambitious.
(d) That his drug use would become a problem.
5. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
2. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
3. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
4. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
5. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
2. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
3. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
4. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
5. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
6. What were "vitamin shots"?
7. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
8. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
9. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
10. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)