|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Lighting candles.
2. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
(a) Physical interaction.
3. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) Cameras followed her.
(b) She would receive job offers.
(c) A stalker followed her.
(d) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
4. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
5. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
2. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
3. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
4. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
5. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
2. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
3. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
4. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
5. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
6. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
7. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
8. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
9. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
10. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)