|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(b) She never gave up on her dream.
(c) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(d) She never told him anything personal about herself.
2. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
(a) To hide from an old flame.
(b) Cambridge became suffocating to her.
(c) To spend more time with her aging grandmother.
(d) To become a star.
3. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her income.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) Her background.
4. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) It was condemned.
(b) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(c) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(d) There was a fire.
5. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
2. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
3. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
4. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
5. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
Short Essay Questions
1. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
2. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
3. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
4. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
5. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
6. How was Edie received by the press?
7. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
8. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
9. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
10. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)