|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
2. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Bob Neuwirth.
(d) The newspapers.
3. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
(b) One more.
(c) Four more.
(d) A dozen more.
4. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Billy Name.
(b) Edie Sedgwick.
(c) Bob Neuworth.
(d) Valerie Salonis.
5. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) James Taylor.
(c) Janis Joplin.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
2. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
3. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
4. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
5. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
2. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
3. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
4. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
5. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
6. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
7. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
8. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
9. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
10. How was Edie received by the press?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)