|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(b) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(c) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(d) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
2. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) She became more bizarre and erratic.
(b) She became withdrawn and only spoke to Warhol.
(c) She became entitled and rude.
(d) She became promiscuous.
3. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her psychological problems.
(d) Spending time at The Factory.
4. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) A desire for attention.
(b) Psychological disturbances.
(c) An attempt to please her parents.
(d) To further her career.
5. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Act for such a low wage.
(b) Smile for the camera.
(c) Act in his movies.
(d) Be seen in public with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
2. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
3. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
4. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
5. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
2. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
3. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
4. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
5. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
6. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
7. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
8. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
9. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
10. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)