|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
2. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(a) Her birthday.
(d) Her parent's anniversary.
3. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) James Taylor.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Bob Dylan.
4. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
5. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She stopped caring about her appearance.
(b) She began dressing more fashionably.
(c) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(d) She designed her own clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
2. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
3. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
4. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
5. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
2. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
3. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
4. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
5. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
6. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
7. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
8. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
9. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
10. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)