|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) It was condemned.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(d) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
2. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His money issues.
(b) Their own problems.
(c) His homosexuality.
(d) His drug dealing.
3. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) Her background.
(c) Her income.
(d) Her sanity.
4. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
(a) His age.
(b) His relationship with Edie.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His weight.
5. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
2. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
3. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
4. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
5. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
2. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
3. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
4. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
5. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
6. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
7. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
8. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
9. How was Edie received by the press?
10. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)