|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) To become a priest.
(b) His father's money.
(c) His good looks.
(d) To marry a rich girl.
2. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
3. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
(a) She was effortlessly beautiful.
(b) He wanted to be like her.
(c) He thought she looked like his mother.
(d) She impressed him with her eye for design.
4. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) A red velvet couch.
(b) An antique armoire.
(c) A wrought iron room divider.
(d) A four-poster bed.
5. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Mary Quant.
(b) Christian Lacroix.
(c) Vivienne Westwood.
(d) Betsey Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
2. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
3. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
4. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
5. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
2. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
3. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
4. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
5. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
6. What were "vitamin shots"?
7. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
8. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
9. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
10. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)