|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Sylvia Plath.
(b) Leonard Cohen.
(c) Lawrence Durrell.
(d) James Reeves.
2. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(b) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(c) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(d) She never gave up on her dream.
3. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
(a) His parties.
(b) His acquaintances.
(c) His money.
(d) His hair.
4. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Loft.
(b) The Factory.
(c) The Works.
(d) The Studio.
5. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) His good looks.
(b) To become a priest.
(c) To marry a rich girl.
(d) His father's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
2. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
3. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
4. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
5. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
2. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
3. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
4. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
5. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
6. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
7. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
8. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
9. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
10. How was Edie received by the press?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)