|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(d) Greenwich Village.
2. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
(a) Edie moved back to California.
(b) Edie was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
(c) Edie was in a car accident.
(d) Edie signed a modelling contract.
3. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
(b) Fear of catching a disease.
(c) A traumatic experience when he was young.
(d) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
4. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
(a) The study.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The laundry room.
5. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her income.
(b) Her background.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) Her sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
2. Who shot Andy Warhol?
3. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
4. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
5. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
2. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
3. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
4. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
5. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
6. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
7. How was Edie received by the press?
8. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
9. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
10. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)