|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Pay for her own drinks.
(c) Carry cash.
(d) Pay her bills.
2. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
3. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
4. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) A chance at fame.
(b) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(d) Andy's attention.
5. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
(a) Aloe Club.
(b) New York at Night.
(c) Max's Kansas City.
(d) The Red Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
2. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
3. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
4. Who is Gerard Malanga?
5. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
2. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
3. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
4. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
5. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
6. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
7. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
8. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
9. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
10. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)