|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
(a) Andy sought her out.
(b) At a fashion show.
(c) At a museum.
(d) Through a mutual friend.
2. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A male prostitute.
(c) An artist.
(d) A singer.
3. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
(a) Cambridge became suffocating to her.
(b) To spend more time with her aging grandmother.
(c) To become a star.
(d) To hide from an old flame.
4. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Pay her bills.
(c) Pay for her own drinks.
(d) Buy food.
5. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(b) Lenox Hill.
(c) Greenwich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
2. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
3. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
4. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
5. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)