|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
2. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
3. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) Cameras followed her.
(b) A stalker followed her.
(c) She would receive job offers.
(d) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
4. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Pay for her own drinks.
(b) Buy food.
(c) Carry cash.
(d) Pay her bills.
5. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) A four-poster bed.
(b) A wrought iron room divider.
(c) A red velvet couch.
(d) An antique armoire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
2. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
3. Who shot Andy Warhol?
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
5. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)