|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His father's money.
(c) To become a priest.
(d) To marry a rich girl.
2. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
(a) Warhol's doctors.
(b) Her make-up artist and photographers.
(c) Her agents.
(d) Her male acquaintances at The Factory.
3. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) A desire for attention.
(b) Psychological disturbances.
(c) To further her career.
(d) An attempt to please her parents.
4. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A wilted flower.
(c) A cherub.
(d) An alien.
5. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
(a) To hide from an old flame.
(b) To spend more time with her aging grandmother.
(c) Cambridge became suffocating to her.
(d) To become a star.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
2. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
3. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
4. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
5. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
2. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
3. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
4. What happened when Edie went home to visit her family at Christmas in 1966?
5. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
6. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
7. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
8. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
9. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
10. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)