|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Marry Edie.
(b) Star in a movie with her.
(c) Retire from the music industry.
(d) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
2. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
3. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) Their own problems.
(c) His drug dealing.
(d) His money issues.
4. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Buy food.
(c) Pay for her own drinks.
(d) Pay her bills.
5. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A singer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A male prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
2. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
3. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
4. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
5. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)