|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Pay for her own drinks.
(c) Carry cash.
(d) Pay her bills.
2. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two years.
3. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
(a) A dozen more.
(c) One more.
(d) Four more.
4. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A wilted flower.
(c) A cherub.
(d) An alien.
5. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(d) Lenox Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
2. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
3. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
4. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
5. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
2. Describe Bobby Sedgwick and his relationship with his father.
3. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
5. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
6. Who did Edie stay with in New York after leaving Cambridge?
7. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
8. What alarmed Leonard Cohen when he met Edie?
9. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
10. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)