|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's nemesis.
(b) Edie's agent.
(c) Edie's stalker.
(d) One of Warhol's superstars.
2. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) She became promiscuous.
(b) She became more bizarre and erratic.
(c) She became entitled and rude.
(d) She became withdrawn and only spoke to Warhol.
3. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(b) It was condemned.
(c) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(d) There was a fire.
4. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
5. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) Her own press.
(b) That she was a successful actress.
(c) That someone was stalking her.
(d) That she could be loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
2. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
3. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
4. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
5. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
2. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
3. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
4. How did Warhol's people go about teaching Edie a lesson for questioning his scripts?
5. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
6. What is said about Edie's relationship with Bob Dylan?
7. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
8. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
9. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
10. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)