|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
(a) Warwick New York Hotel.
(b) The Chelsea Hotel.
(c) New York's Roosevelt Hotel.
(d) Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
2. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) An old friend from boarding school.
(c) An up and coming actress.
(d) Her brother.
3. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(a) The Factory.
(b) The River Club.
(c) At the ranch.
4. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(b) Cameras followed her.
(c) She would receive job offers.
(d) A stalker followed her.
5. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) The media.
(b) Her old friends.
(c) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
2. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
3. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
4. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
5. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)