|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(c) Greenwich Village.
2. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
(a) New York's Roosevelt Hotel.
(b) The Chelsea Hotel.
(c) Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
(d) Warwick New York Hotel.
3. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
4. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Lawrence Durrell.
(b) Sylvia Plath.
(c) Leonard Cohen.
(d) James Reeves.
5. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) An office
(b) A dark room.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A drug den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
2. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
3. Who was Paul America?
4. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
5. What led to Bobby's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
2. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
3. What did Edie say about her apartment fire?
4. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
5. What types of people could be found at The Factory?
6. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
7. What does Gerard Malanga say about Warhol's films?
8. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
9. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
10. How was Edie received by the press?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)