|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bobby's Sedgwick's personality described in Chapter 14?
2. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
(a) New York's Roosevelt Hotel.
(b) The Chelsea Hotel.
(c) Warwick New York Hotel.
(d) Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
3. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Star in a movie with her.
(b) Marry Edie.
(c) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
(d) Retire from the music industry.
4. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
5. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) There was a fire.
(b) It was condemned.
(c) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(d) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
2. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
3. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
4. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
5. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Warhol's New York loft, The Factory.
2. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
3. What is said about Warhol's fear of intimacy?
4. Describe Andy Warhol's background.
5. What was Alice Sedgwick's concern for her son Bobby?
6. What were "vitamin shots"?
7. After Edie became a member of Warhol's entourage, what did people begin to question about her?
8. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
9. What was the meeting between Andy Warhol and Francis Sedgwick like?
10. What was the "New York scene" like when Edie moved to New York?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)