|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Francis insist his son Minty play?
2. What was the name of the property the Sedgwicks bought during the Second World War?
(a) Rose Garden Estates.
(b) Sedgwick Manor.
(c) Corral de Quati.
(d) La Cali House.
3. In the 1930s, the Sedgwicks divided their time between Long Island and which place?
(b) Santa Barbara.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. The Sedgwick children believed that their father, Francis, carried shame for not entering which occupation?
5. How old was Babbo when he died?
(a) Seventy-five years old.
(b) Ninety-five years old.
(c) One hundred years old.
(d) Eighty-one years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the location where Theodore Sedgwick is buried referred to as?
2. How did Saucie feel about Edie?
3. How does Jane describe Edie as a little girl?
4. What was Francis Minturn Junior's nickname?
5. In what position must Sedgwicks be buried around Theodore Sedgwick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the intended purpose of the circular burial of Sedgwicks around Judge's Theodore Sedgwick's tomb?
2. What problems was Edie suffering when her mother brought her back to California in 1968?
3. What successes did Edie find in modeling after her relationship with Warhol ended?
4. What impression does Jane Wilson share about Edie as a child?
5. What was it like on the set of Ciao! Manhattan?
6. Describe Edie's relationship with Kit Carson.
7. What was important for modeling in the 1960s?
8. How did Edie begin to change after striking out on her own New York?
9. How did Bobby Sedgwick die?
10. What are Saucie's memories of living in the family's Goleta ranch?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)