|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Francis Sedgwick marry?
2. Which of the following was one of Francis Minturn Sedgewick's nicknames?
3. In what position must Sedgwicks be buried around Theodore Sedgwick?
(a) Side by side.
(b) With their heads at his feet.
(c) With their heads closest to his head.
(d) With their feet facing him.
4. Which of the following is not one of Francis Sedgwick's daughters?
5. How did Alice "Saucie" Sedgwick get her nickname?
(a) She was said to look like a sausage at birth.
(b) She put large quantities of ketchup on her food.
(c) She always behaved seductively around men.
(d) Spaghetti was her favorite food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Silver Hill?
2. In what year was Edie Sedgwick born?
3. What state was St. Timothy's school in?
4. Who did Saucie think was the prettiest of her sisters?
5. What sport did Francis insist his son Minty play?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Edie behave at St. Timothy's school?
2. Who did Edie keep in her company when she moved to Cambridge in 1963?
3. Who is the first Sedgwick on record?
4. What does Saucie recall about her rebelliousness as a young woman?
5. How did Francis feel about serving in the military during World War II?
6. Where did Judge Theodore Sedgwick's family settle?
7. What experiences did Edie have in psychiatric hospitals?
8. What is said about Francis's desire to be a father?
9. How did Francis Sedgwick develop an interest in art?
10. What impression does Jane Wilson share about Edie as a child?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)