|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
2. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
3. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) Andy's attention.
(c) A chance at fame.
(d) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
(a) That his drug use would become a problem.
(b) That he was not ambitious.
(c) That his hair was too long.
(d) That he was not social.
5. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(d) Vitamin shots.
6. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
(b) Star in a movie with her.
(c) Retire from the music industry.
(d) Marry Edie.
7. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) An up and coming actress.
(c) An old friend from boarding school.
(d) Her brother.
8. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
9. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Factory.
(b) The Studio.
(c) The Works.
(d) The Loft.
10. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) A desire for attention.
(b) An attempt to please her parents.
(c) Psychological disturbances.
(d) To further her career.
11. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) James Reeves.
(b) Lawrence Durrell.
(c) Leonard Cohen.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
12. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A wilted flower.
(b) A cherub.
(c) A corpse.
(d) An alien.
13. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(a) Her parent's anniversary.
(c) Her birthday.
14. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(b) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(c) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(d) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
15. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Jimi Hendrix.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) James Taylor.
(d) Janis Joplin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
2. What led to Bobby's death?
3. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
4. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
5. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)