|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the furniture in Warhol's 47th Street loft come from?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) An antique shop.
(d) A high-end boutique.
2. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) There was a fire.
(b) It was condemned.
(c) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(d) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
3. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(b) A stalker followed her.
(c) She would receive job offers.
(d) Cameras followed her.
4. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) Edie's drug use.
(b) Edie's success.
(c) His art.
(d) His failure as a father.
5. What was Billy Name's artistic medium?
(b) Wood carving.
6. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
7. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
(a) Her male acquaintances at The Factory.
(b) Warhol's doctors.
(c) Her make-up artist and photographers.
(d) Her agents.
8. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) She became promiscuous.
(b) She became withdrawn and only spoke to Warhol.
(c) She became more bizarre and erratic.
(d) She became entitled and rude.
9. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) Andy's attention.
(b) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(d) A chance at fame.
10. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She began dressing more fashionably.
(b) She designed her own clothing.
(c) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(d) She stopped caring about her appearance.
11. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
(b) Boy Scout-ish.
(c) Cruel and unusual.
12. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her income.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) Her background.
13. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Bob Neuworth.
(b) Billy Name.
(c) Valerie Salonis.
(d) Edie Sedgwick.
14. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
(a) His money.
(b) His parties.
(c) His acquaintances.
(d) His hair.
15. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
2. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
3. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
4. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
5. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)