|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
(b) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(c) A traumatic experience when he was young.
(d) Fear of catching a disease.
2. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) James Taylor.
3. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Smile for the camera.
(b) Act for such a low wage.
(c) Act in his movies.
(d) Be seen in public with him.
4. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She never gave up on her dream.
(b) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(c) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(d) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
5. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) James Baldwin.
(b) Jules Feiffer.
(c) Marc Connelly.
(d) Normal Mailer.
6. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
7. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
(a) She impressed him with her eye for design.
(b) He thought she looked like his mother.
(c) He wanted to be like her.
(d) She was effortlessly beautiful.
8. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(c) Lighting candles.
(d) Listening to music.
9. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
(a) Four more.
(b) One more.
(c) A dozen more.
10. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She stopped caring about her appearance.
(b) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(c) She began dressing more fashionably.
(d) She designed her own clothing.
11. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
(a) Warwick New York Hotel.
(b) New York's Roosevelt Hotel.
(c) The Chelsea Hotel.
(d) Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
12. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Betsey Johnson.
(b) Mary Quant.
(c) Vivienne Westwood.
(d) Christian Lacroix.
13. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
(a) Through a mutual friend.
(b) At a museum.
(c) At a fashion show.
(d) Andy sought her out.
14. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(b) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(c) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(d) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
15. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
2. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
3. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
4. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
5. Who shot Andy Warhol?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)