|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Bob Neuwirth.
(d) The newspapers.
2. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
3. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) Psychological disturbances.
(b) To further her career.
(c) A desire for attention.
(d) An attempt to please her parents.
4. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
5. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Bob Neuwirth.
(c) Andy Warhol.
(d) Bob Dylan.
6. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(b) Greenwich Village.
(d) Lenox Hill.
7. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Jimi Hendrix.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) James Taylor.
8. Where did the furniture in Warhol's 47th Street loft come from?
(a) A high-end boutique.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) An antique shop.
9. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) His art.
(b) Edie's drug use.
(c) His failure as a father.
(d) Edie's success.
10. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(a) Her parent's anniversary.
(c) Her birthday.
11. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
(a) Andy did not direct them.
(b) Andy was manic while creating his films.
(c) Andy did not pay his actors.
(d) Andy's films are genius.
12. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
13. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
14. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Pay her bills.
(c) Buy food.
(d) Pay for her own drinks.
15. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(b) At the ranch.
(c) The River Club.
(d) The Factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
2. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
3. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
5. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)