Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Marry Edie.
(b) Star in a movie with her.
(c) Retire from the music industry.
(d) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
2. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
3. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) Their own problems.
(c) His drug dealing.
(d) His money issues.
4. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Buy food.
(c) Pay for her own drinks.
(d) Pay her bills.
5. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A singer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A male prostitute.
6. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(c) Greenwich Village.
7. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) Her old friends.
(b) Her parents.
(c) The media.
8. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) An office
(b) A gallery.
(c) A drug den.
(d) A dark room.
9. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
10. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) His failure as a father.
(b) Edie's success.
(c) His art.
(d) Edie's drug use.
11. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) Fear of catching a disease.
(b) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(c) A traumatic experience when he was young.
(d) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
12. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
13. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Lighting candles.
14. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
(a) At a fashion show.
(b) Through a mutual friend.
(c) Andy sought her out.
(d) At a museum.
15. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) James Baldwin.
(b) Marc Connelly.
(c) Jules Feiffer.
(d) Normal Mailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
2. Who shot Andy Warhol?
3. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
4. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
5. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)