|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
(c) New York.
2. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) A desire for attention.
(b) An attempt to please her parents.
(c) Psychological disturbances.
(d) To further her career.
3. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(b) She began dressing more fashionably.
(c) She stopped caring about her appearance.
(d) She designed her own clothing.
4. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) An old friend from boarding school.
(b) An up and coming actress.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother.
5. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Jimi Hendrix.
(b) James Taylor.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Janis Joplin.
6. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Edie Sedgwick.
(b) Bob Neuworth.
(c) Billy Name.
(d) Valerie Salonis.
7. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
8. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Betsey Johnson.
(b) Christian Lacroix.
(c) Mary Quant.
(d) Vivienne Westwood.
9. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
10. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
11. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
(a) He thought she looked like his mother.
(b) He wanted to be like her.
(c) She was effortlessly beautiful.
(d) She impressed him with her eye for design.
12. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
(c) Cruel and unusual.
(d) Boy Scout-ish.
13. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
14. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(b) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(c) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(d) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
15. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(d) It was condemned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
2. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
3. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
4. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
5. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)