|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(b) She would receive job offers.
(c) A stalker followed her.
(d) Cameras followed her.
2. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(a) Spending time at The Factory.
(c) Her psychological problems.
(d) Her father.
3. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
4. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
5. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) Marc Connelly.
(b) Normal Mailer.
(c) James Baldwin.
(d) Jules Feiffer.
6. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
7. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
(a) His relationship with Edie.
(b) His weight.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His age.
8. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) An attempt to please her parents.
(b) Psychological disturbances.
(c) A desire for attention.
(d) To further her career.
9. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
(b) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(c) Fear of catching a disease.
(d) A traumatic experience when he was young.
10. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
11. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(b) She stopped caring about her appearance.
(c) She designed her own clothing.
(d) She began dressing more fashionably.
12. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
13. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Loft.
(b) The Works.
(c) The Factory.
(d) The Studio.
14. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) An antique armoire.
(b) A four-poster bed.
(c) A wrought iron room divider.
(d) A red velvet couch.
15. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
2. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
3. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
4. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
5. What led to Bobby's death?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)