|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bobby's Sedgwick's personality described in Chapter 14?
2. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
(a) Andy was manic while creating his films.
(b) Andy did not pay his actors.
(c) Andy did not direct them.
(d) Andy's films are genius.
3. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) It was condemned.
(d) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
4. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Leonard Cohen.
(b) Lawrence Durrell.
(c) Sylvia Plath.
(d) James Reeves.
5. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
(a) Her male acquaintances at The Factory.
(b) Warhol's doctors.
(c) Her make-up artist and photographers.
(d) Her agents.
6. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
7. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) The media.
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her old friends.
8. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
(a) The Red Room.
(b) Max's Kansas City.
(c) Aloe Club.
(d) New York at Night.
9. What led to Bobby's death?
(c) A motorcycle accident.
(d) drug overdose.
10. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her psychological problems.
(d) Spending time at The Factory.
11. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(b) A chance at fame.
(d) Andy's attention.
12. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(b) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(c) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(d) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
13. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(a) The River Club.
(c) At the ranch.
(d) The Factory.
14. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Andy Warhol.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
15. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's agent.
(b) Edie's stalker.
(c) Edie's nemesis.
(d) One of Warhol's superstars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
2. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
3. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
4. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
5. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)