|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Leonard Cohen.
(b) Lawrence Durrell.
(c) Sylvia Plath.
(d) James Reeves.
2. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That someone was stalking her.
(b) That she could be loved.
(c) That she was a successful actress.
(d) Her own press.
3. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
(a) His age.
(b) His weight.
(c) His relationship with Edie.
(d) His fortune.
4. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The laundry room.
(d) The study.
5. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
6. Which musician did Edie meet around the time she moved into her own apartment?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) James Taylor.
(c) Jimi Hendrix.
(d) Janis Joplin.
7. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) A four-poster bed.
(b) An antique armoire.
(c) A red velvet couch.
(d) A wrought iron room divider.
8. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's stalker.
(b) Edie's agent.
(c) Edie's nemesis.
(d) One of Warhol's superstars.
9. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
10. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
(a) The Chelsea Hotel.
(b) New York's Roosevelt Hotel.
(c) Warwick New York Hotel.
(d) Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
11. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(a) Vitamin shots.
12. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) To marry a rich girl.
(b) To become a priest.
(c) His father's money.
(d) His good looks.
13. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A wilted flower.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A cherub.
(d) An alien.
14. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) An artist.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A male prostitute.
(d) A singer.
15. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(b) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(c) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(d) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
2. Where did the furniture in Warhol's 47th Street loft come from?
3. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
4. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
5. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)