|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
2. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
3. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
(a) Andy did not direct them.
(b) Andy did not pay his actors.
(c) Andy's films are genius.
(d) Andy was manic while creating his films.
4. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
(a) The laundry room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The study.
5. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
(a) His weight.
(b) His age.
(c) His relationship with Edie.
(d) His fortune.
6. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
7. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
(a) Aloe Club.
(b) The Red Room.
(c) New York at Night.
(d) Max's Kansas City.
8. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(c) Greenwich Village.
9. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
10. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
11. What led to Bobby's death?
(b) A motorcycle accident.
(d) drug overdose.
12. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Bob Neuwirth.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) The newspapers.
13. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(a) Her parent's anniversary.
(b) Her birthday.
14. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That she could be loved.
(b) That she was a successful actress.
(c) Her own press.
(d) That someone was stalking her.
15. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Edie Sedgwick.
(b) Billy Name.
(c) Bob Neuworth.
(d) Valerie Salonis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
2. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
3. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
4. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
5. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)