|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
(a) His parties.
(b) His hair.
(c) His money.
(d) His acquaintances.
2. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
3. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
4. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(c) Lenox Hill.
(d) Greenwich Village.
5. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Pay for her own drinks.
(c) Pay her bills.
(d) Buy food.
6. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two years.
7. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(c) Vitamin shots.
8. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
9. Who was Paul America?
(a) One of Warhol's superstars.
(b) Edie's nemesis.
(c) Edie's agent.
(d) Edie's stalker.
10. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Sylvia Plath.
(b) James Reeves.
(c) Lawrence Durrell.
(d) Leonard Cohen.
11. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) A male prostitute.
(b) A singer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) An artist.
12. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She never gave up on her dream.
(b) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(c) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(d) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
13. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
(a) Her make-up artist and photographers.
(b) Her agents.
(c) Warhol's doctors.
(d) Her male acquaintances at The Factory.
14. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
15. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
(a) Max's Kansas City.
(b) Aloe Club.
(c) New York at Night.
(d) The Red Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
2. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
3. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
4. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
5. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)