|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Leonard Cohen.
(b) Sylvia Plath.
(c) James Reeves.
(d) Lawrence Durrell.
2. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
3. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) An office
(b) A gallery.
(c) A drug den.
(d) A dark room.
4. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) James Baldwin.
(b) Jules Feiffer.
(c) Normal Mailer.
(d) Marc Connelly.
5. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His drug dealing.
(c) Their own problems.
(d) His money issues.
6. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) An artist.
(b) A singer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A male prostitute.
7. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) Psychological disturbances.
(b) A desire for attention.
(c) To further her career.
(d) An attempt to please her parents.
8. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(b) It was condemned.
(c) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(d) There was a fire.
9. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
(c) Boy Scout-ish.
(d) Cruel and unusual.
10. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
11. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) The media.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her old friends.
12. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
13. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(a) Spending time at The Factory.
(b) Her psychological problems.
(d) Her father.
14. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(b) Cameras followed her.
(c) A stalker followed her.
(d) She would receive job offers.
15. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's nemesis.
(b) One of Warhol's superstars.
(c) Edie's stalker.
(d) Edie's agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What led to Bobby's death?
2. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
3. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
4. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
5. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)