|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
2. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) Jules Feiffer.
(b) James Baldwin.
(c) Normal Mailer.
(d) Marc Connelly.
3. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) Bob Neuwirth.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Andy Warhol.
4. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His money issues.
(b) His drug dealing.
(c) Their own problems.
(d) His homosexuality.
5. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
6. What was Billy Name's artistic medium?
(c) Wood carving.
7. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(b) Her birthday.
(d) Her parent's anniversary.
8. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(c) Vitamin shots.
9. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) A four-poster bed.
(b) A wrought iron room divider.
(c) An antique armoire.
(d) A red velvet couch.
10. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(b) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(c) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(d) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
11. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) An office
(b) A gallery.
(c) A dark room.
(d) A drug den.
12. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(a) The Factory.
(b) The River Club.
(c) At the ranch.
13. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
(a) His weight.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His relationship with Edie.
(d) His age.
14. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Mary Quant.
(b) Betsey Johnson.
(c) Vivienne Westwood.
(d) Christian Lacroix.
15. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
2. What led to Bobby's death?
3. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
4. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
5. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)