|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
2. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Retire from the music industry.
(b) Star in a movie with her.
(c) Marry Edie.
(d) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
3. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
(a) One more.
(c) A dozen more.
(d) Four more.
4. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(b) Her parents.
(c) The media.
(d) Her old friends.
5. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(b) Her psychological problems.
(c) Her father.
(d) Spending time at The Factory.
6. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) His father's money.
(b) To marry a rich girl.
(c) His good looks.
(d) To become a priest.
7. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Mary Quant.
(b) Vivienne Westwood.
(c) Christian Lacroix.
(d) Betsey Johnson.
8. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
(a) Edie was in a car accident.
(b) Edie signed a modelling contract.
(c) Edie was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
(d) Edie moved back to California.
9. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Loft.
(b) The Works.
(c) The Factory.
(d) The Studio.
10. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
11. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(b) Her parent's anniversary.
(c) Her birthday.
12. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) A gallery.
(b) A drug den.
(c) A dark room.
(d) An office
13. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) She became more bizarre and erratic.
(b) She became entitled and rude.
(c) She became withdrawn and only spoke to Warhol.
(d) She became promiscuous.
14. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Bob Neuworth.
(b) Edie Sedgwick.
(c) Valerie Salonis.
(d) Billy Name.
15. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive job offers.
(b) Cameras followed her.
(c) A stalker followed her.
(d) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
2. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
3. Who is Gerard Malanga?
4. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
5. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)