|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) Jules Feiffer.
(b) Marc Connelly.
(c) James Baldwin.
(d) Normal Mailer.
2. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's nemesis.
(b) One of Warhol's superstars.
(c) Edie's stalker.
(d) Edie's agent.
3. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
4. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Be seen in public with him.
(b) Smile for the camera.
(c) Act for such a low wage.
(d) Act in his movies.
5. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
(a) At a museum.
(b) At a fashion show.
(c) Andy sought her out.
(d) Through a mutual friend.
6. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
(a) To spend more time with her aging grandmother.
(b) To hide from an old flame.
(c) Cambridge became suffocating to her.
(d) To become a star.
7. Where did the furniture in Warhol's 47th Street loft come from?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) An antique shop.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) A high-end boutique.
8. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
(a) His acquaintances.
(b) His parties.
(c) His hair.
(d) His money.
9. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) An old friend from boarding school.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) An up and coming actress.
10. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
11. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She stopped caring about her appearance.
(b) She began dressing more fashionably.
(c) She designed her own clothing.
(d) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
12. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) A stalker followed her.
(b) Cameras followed her.
(c) She would receive job offers.
(d) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
13. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
14. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(d) Vitamin shots.
15. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(b) She never gave up on her dream.
(c) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(d) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
2. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
3. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
4. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
5. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)