|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
2. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
(a) One more.
(c) A dozen more.
(d) Four more.
3. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
4. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
(a) He thought she looked like his mother.
(b) She impressed him with her eye for design.
(c) He wanted to be like her.
(d) She was effortlessly beautiful.
5. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His drug dealing.
(c) Their own problems.
(d) His money issues.
6. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(d) It was condemned.
7. What led to Bobby's death?
(a) A motorcycle accident.
(b) drug overdose.
8. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Christian Lacroix.
(b) Betsey Johnson.
(c) Mary Quant.
(d) Vivienne Westwood.
9. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(b) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(c) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(d) She never gave up on her dream.
10. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(a) Lighting candles.
(d) Listening to music.
11. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Act for such a low wage.
(b) Be seen in public with him.
(c) Smile for the camera.
(d) Act in his movies.
12. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Pay for her own drinks.
(b) Buy food.
(c) Pay her bills.
(d) Carry cash.
13. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) To marry a rich girl.
(b) To become a priest.
(c) His father's money.
(d) His good looks.
14. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Bob Neuwirth.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) Bob Dylan.
15. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(b) Cameras followed her.
(c) A stalker followed her.
(d) She would receive job offers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
2. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
3. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
4. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
5. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)