|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) Normal Mailer.
(b) James Baldwin.
(c) Jules Feiffer.
(d) Marc Connelly.
2. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
3. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) Fear of catching a disease.
(b) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(c) A traumatic experience when he was young.
(d) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
4. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
(a) To become a star.
(b) Cambridge became suffocating to her.
(c) To hide from an old flame.
(d) To spend more time with her aging grandmother.
5. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
6. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(b) She would receive job offers.
(c) Cameras followed her.
(d) A stalker followed her.
7. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
(a) Her make-up artist and photographers.
(b) Warhol's doctors.
(c) Her agents.
(d) Her male acquaintances at The Factory.
8. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(b) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(c) There was a fire.
(d) It was condemned.
9. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(b) Lighting candles.
(d) Listening to music.
10. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) To marry a rich girl.
(b) His good looks.
(c) His father's money.
(d) To become a priest.
11. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(b) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(c) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(d) She never gave up on her dream.
12. Which poet did one of Edie's friends think Edie should meet?
(a) Sylvia Plath.
(b) Lawrence Durrell.
(c) James Reeves.
(d) Leonard Cohen.
13. How did Edie meet Andy Warhol?
(a) Andy sought her out.
(b) At a fashion show.
(c) Through a mutual friend.
(d) At a museum.
14. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) A drug den.
(b) A dark room.
(c) An office
(d) A gallery.
15. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(c) Her parent's anniversary.
(d) Her birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
2. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
3. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
4. How many more films did Edie shoot with Warhol after making Ciao! Manhattan?
5. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)