|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her sanity.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her background.
(d) Her income.
2. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(a) Lighting candles.
(b) Listening to music.
3. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
(a) To spend more time with her aging grandmother.
(b) To hide from an old flame.
(c) To become a star.
(d) Cambridge became suffocating to her.
4. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A corpse.
(b) An alien.
(c) A cherub.
(d) A wilted flower.
5. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's nemesis.
(b) Edie's agent.
(c) One of Warhol's superstars.
(d) Edie's stalker.
6. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(b) Her father.
(c) Spending time at The Factory.
(d) Her psychological problems.
7. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(d) Vitamin shots.
8. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Bob Neuwirth.
(d) Andy Warhol.
9. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) Three months.
10. Why did Warhol and his superstars leave The Factory?
(a) Warhol decided to move to Hollywood.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) Warhol moved into a bigger place.
(d) It was condemned.
11. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
12. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
13. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That she could be loved.
(b) That she was a successful actress.
(c) Her own press.
(d) That someone was stalking her.
14. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) His art.
(b) Edie's success.
(c) Edie's drug use.
(d) His failure as a father.
15. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(a) Her parent's anniversary.
(d) Her birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
2. What did Andy often lie about in interviews?
3. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
4. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
5. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)