|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her psychological problems.
(d) Spending time at The Factory.
2. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
3. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) Andy's attention.
(b) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(c) A chance at fame.
4. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) An artist.
(b) A male prostitute.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A singer.
5. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(b) Lighting candles.
(d) Listening to music.
6. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
(a) The Red Room.
(b) Aloe Club.
(c) Max's Kansas City.
(d) New York at Night.
7. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) A desire for attention.
(b) To further her career.
(c) An attempt to please her parents.
(d) Psychological disturbances.
8. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
9. Where did Andy Warhol grow up?
(a) New York.
10. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Bob Neuworth.
(b) Edie Sedgwick.
(c) Valerie Salonis.
(d) Billy Name.
11. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) A wrought iron room divider.
(b) A four-poster bed.
(c) A red velvet couch.
(d) An antique armoire.
12. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
(a) She impressed him with her eye for design.
(b) He thought she looked like his mother.
(c) He wanted to be like her.
(d) She was effortlessly beautiful.
13. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) Bob Neuwirth.
(d) Bob Dylan.
14. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(b) At the ranch.
(c) The River Club.
(d) The Factory.
15. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Be seen in public with him.
(b) Act in his movies.
(c) Smile for the camera.
(d) Act for such a low wage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
2. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
3. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
4. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
5. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)