|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) Their own problems.
(c) His money issues.
(d) His drug dealing.
2. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(b) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(c) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(d) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
3. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That she was a successful actress.
(b) Her own press.
(c) That someone was stalking her.
(d) That she could be loved.
4. Which room of Warhol's apartment did Bill Name occupy?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The study.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The laundry room.
5. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
6. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) An antique armoire.
(b) A wrought iron room divider.
(c) A red velvet couch.
(d) A four-poster bed.
7. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) An old friend from boarding school.
(c) An up and coming actress.
(d) Her brother.
8. Shortly after her unsuccessful play audition, who did Edie break ties with?
(a) Bob Neuwirth.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) Her father.
(d) Bob Dylan.
9. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
(b) Cruel and unusual.
(d) Boy Scout-ish.
10. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
(b) Physical interaction.
11. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) A gallery.
(b) A drug den.
(c) A dark room.
(d) An office
12. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(a) The Factory.
(b) The River Club.
(c) At the ranch.
13. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two years.
14. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
(b) Star in a movie with her.
(c) Marry Edie.
(d) Retire from the music industry.
15. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) She became more bizarre and erratic.
(b) She became entitled and rude.
(c) She became promiscuous.
(d) She became withdrawn and only spoke to Warhol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shot Andy Warhol?
2. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
3. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
4. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
5. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)