|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(b) She designed her own clothing.
(c) She began dressing more fashionably.
(d) She stopped caring about her appearance.
2. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She never told him anything personal about herself.
(b) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(c) She never gave up on her dream.
(d) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
3. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(b) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(c) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(d) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
4. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(a) Vitamin shots.
5. What piece of furniture was found in the street by Billy Name?
(a) A wrought iron room divider.
(b) A four-poster bed.
(c) A red velvet couch.
(d) An antique armoire.
6. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His drug dealing.
(c) Their own problems.
(d) His money issues.
7. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
8. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) His failure as a father.
(b) Edie's drug use.
(c) His art.
(d) Edie's success.
9. What did Bill name use his room at Warhol's apartment for?
(a) An office
(b) A drug den.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A dark room.
10. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Mary Quant.
(b) Betsey Johnson.
(c) Vivienne Westwood.
(d) Christian Lacroix.
11. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
12. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) Her old friends.
(b) The media.
(c) Her parents.
13. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(d) Lenox Hill.
14. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Carry cash.
(b) Buy food.
(c) Pay for her own drinks.
(d) Pay her bills.
15. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
2. What was Billy Name's artistic medium?
3. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
4. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
5. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)