|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George Plimpton say Bobby was afflicted with?
2. How is Bobby's Sedgwick's personality described in Chapter 14?
3. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
4. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) To become a priest.
(b) His father's money.
(c) His good looks.
(d) To marry a rich girl.
5. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
6. Who were the father figures in Edie's life in New York?
(a) Her make-up artist and photographers.
(b) Her agents.
(c) Warhol's doctors.
(d) Her male acquaintances at The Factory.
7. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
8. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
(a) That his drug use would become a problem.
(b) That he was not social.
(c) That his hair was too long.
(d) That he was not ambitious.
9. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) Bob Neuwirth.
(d) Bob Dylan.
10. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Act in his movies.
(b) Be seen in public with him.
(c) Smile for the camera.
(d) Act for such a low wage.
11. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
(a) Edie was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
(b) Edie moved back to California.
(c) Edie was in a car accident.
(d) Edie signed a modelling contract.
12. Who shot Andy Warhol?
(a) Edie Sedgwick.
(b) Valerie Salonis.
(c) Bob Neuworth.
(d) Billy Name.
13. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(b) A chance at fame.
(d) Andy's attention.
14. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) Her brother.
(b) An old friend from boarding school.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) An up and coming actress.
15. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) Psychological disturbances.
(b) A desire for attention.
(c) To further her career.
(d) An attempt to please her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
2. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
3. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
4. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
5. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)