|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
(a) Her sanity.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her background.
(d) Her income.
2. What did Edie blame her use of hard drugs on?
(a) Her father.
(b) Spending time at The Factory.
(c) Her psychological problems.
3. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(a) Vitamin shots.
4. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
5. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A cherub.
(c) An alien.
(d) A wilted flower.
6. Where did the furniture in Warhol's 47th Street loft come from?
(a) An antique shop.
(b) A high-end boutique.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) The Salvation Army.
7. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) To further her career.
(b) An attempt to please her parents.
(c) A desire for attention.
(d) Psychological disturbances.
8. How did Andy Warhol feel when meeting Francis Sedgwick?
9. After Edie joined Warhol's entourage, what would happen any time she attended an event or exhibition?
(a) A stalker followed her.
(b) She would receive phone numbers and gifts from admirers.
(c) Cameras followed her.
(d) She would receive job offers.
10. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
(a) His money.
(b) His parties.
(c) His acquaintances.
(d) His hair.
11. Who began to give Edie a lot of attention after she became a member of Warhol's entourage?
(a) The media.
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her old friends.
12. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(b) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(c) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(d) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
13. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Smile for the camera.
(b) Act for such a low wage.
(c) Be seen in public with him.
(d) Act in his movies.
14. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) Andy's attention.
(b) A chance at fame.
(d) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
15. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
(a) Aloe Club.
(b) The Red Room.
(c) New York at Night.
(d) Max's Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
2. Who is Gerard Malanga?
3. How is Bobby's Sedgwick's personality described in Chapter 14?
4. What was Billy Name's artistic medium?
5. Where did Edie live after her apartment fire?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)