|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) Psychological disturbances.
(b) An attempt to please her parents.
(c) To further her career.
(d) A desire for attention.
2. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Lighting candles.
3. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
(c) Physical interaction.
4. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(b) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(c) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
(d) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
5. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) A singer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A male prostitute.
6. Who was Paul America?
(a) Edie's nemesis.
(b) Edie's stalker.
(c) One of Warhol's superstars.
(d) Edie's agent.
7. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
8. For what occasion did Edie return home to California for in 1966?
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Her parent's anniversary.
9. What were members of Andy's entourage provided with by doctors?
(b) Vitamin shots.
10. What does Gerard Malanga insist about Warhol's films?
(a) Andy did not pay his actors.
(b) Andy did not direct them.
(c) Andy's films are genius.
(d) Andy was manic while creating his films.
11. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
(a) Edie moved back to California.
(b) Edie signed a modelling contract.
(c) Edie was in a car accident.
(d) Edie was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
12. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) A traumatic experience when he was young.
(b) Fear of catching a disease.
(c) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
(d) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
13. What did Francis tell Bobby was his only hope in life?
(a) His good looks.
(b) To marry a rich girl.
(c) His father's money.
(d) To become a priest.
14. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
15. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Marry Edie.
(b) Retire from the music industry.
(c) Star in a movie with her.
(d) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
2. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
3. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
4. As she settled in with Andy's entourage, what did people begin to question about Edie?
5. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)