|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bobby's Sedgwick's personality described in Chapter 14?
2. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
(a) Edie moved back to California.
(b) Edie was in a car accident.
(c) Edie signed a modelling contract.
(d) Edie was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
3. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Loft.
(b) The Studio.
(c) The Works.
(d) The Factory.
4. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Three months.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
5. Though she had money, what did Edie fail to do after striking out on her own?
(a) Pay her bills.
(b) Pay for her own drinks.
(c) Carry cash.
(d) Buy food.
6. In the mid-1960s, what did Francis become obsessed with?
(a) Edie's drug use.
(b) His failure as a father.
(c) His art.
(d) Edie's success.
7. How did Francis Sedgwick act when he met Warhol?
8. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(b) A traumatic experience when he was young.
(c) Fear of catching a disease.
(d) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
9. What drug was Edie said to be taking almost constantly around the time she filmed Ciao! Manhattan?
10. Where did Edie arrange for her father and Andy to meet?
(a) The Factory.
(c) At the ranch.
(d) The River Club.
11. What language did Andy's mother speak to him?
12. In what year did Warhol move into his 47th Street loft?
13. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
(d) Physical interaction.
14. For what reason is it suggested that Bob Dylan was fascinated by Edie?
(a) She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
(b) She never gave up on her dream.
(c) She wasn't afraid to stand up to him.
(d) She never told him anything personal about herself.
15. Where did the furniture in Warhol's 47th Street loft come from?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) An antique shop.
(d) A high-end boutique.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which magazine did Edie pose for which brought her to the attention of the world?
2. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
3. Why did Edie decide to move to New York?
4. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
5. Who is Gerard Malanga?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)