|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people believe Andy Warhol was so fascinated with Edie?
(a) He wanted to be like her.
(b) She was effortlessly beautiful.
(c) She impressed him with her eye for design.
(d) He thought she looked like his mother.
2. What career did Edie begin to pursue after moving to New York?
3. What did Edie claim she was doing when her apartment caught fire?
(a) Listening to music.
(c) Lighting candles.
4. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
(a) Be seen in public with him.
(b) Act in his movies.
(c) Act for such a low wage.
(d) Smile for the camera.
5. How did it seem Francis felt about having Edie committed in 1966?
6. What did Edie confess was the motivation for most of the things she did?
(a) An attempt to please her parents.
(b) A desire for attention.
(c) To further her career.
(d) Psychological disturbances.
7. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) Andy's attention.
(c) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(d) A chance at fame.
8. How long did it take Edie to spend her $80 000 inheritance?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
9. What seemed to be the final straw in Edie and Warhol's deteriorating relationship?
(a) When Warhol began to be seen in public with another girl.
(b) When Edie refused to waste her time at The Factory.
(c) When Warhol tried to drug Edie.
(d) When Edie considered moving to Hollywood to act.
10. What does Jonathan Sedgwick liken his sister's appearance in 1966 to?
(a) A corpse.
(b) An alien.
(c) A cherub.
(d) A wilted flower.
11. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
12. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
13. What expression did Bobby use to describe his father's ways?
(c) Boy Scout-ish.
(d) Cruel and unusual.
14. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) The newspapers.
(c) Bob Neuwirth.
(d) Bob Dylan.
15. Who is Gerard Malanga?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A male prostitute.
(c) A singer.
(d) An artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
2. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
3. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
4. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
5. It is suggested that Bobby's behavior became more radical to distract his family from what?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)