|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Edie around the time of Bobby's death?
(a) Edie moved back to California.
(b) Edie signed a modelling contract.
(c) Edie was sent to a psychiatric hospital.
(d) Edie was in a car accident.
2. How old was Bobby Sedgwick when he died?
3. As Edie's celebrity grew in the mid-1960s, what did she begin to believe?
(a) That someone was stalking her.
(b) That she could be loved.
(c) That she was a successful actress.
(d) Her own press.
4. How is Bobby's Sedgwick's personality described in Chapter 14?
5. What did Bob Dylan tell Edie he wanted to do?
(a) Get her out of Warhol's shadow.
(b) Marry Edie.
(c) Retire from the music industry.
(d) Star in a movie with her.
6. What would the people who hung out at Warhol's apartment do anything for?
(a) Andy's attention.
(b) A chance to hang out with the in-crowd.
(d) A chance at fame.
7. How did Edie's choice of fashion change after moving to New York?
(a) She began dressing more fashionably.
(b) She began to wear very outlandish designs.
(c) She stopped caring about her appearance.
(d) She designed her own clothing.
8. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Bob Neuwirth.
(c) The newspapers.
(d) Andy Warhol.
9. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Loft.
(b) The Factory.
(c) The Works.
(d) The Studio.
10. Who did Edie live with when she first moved to New York?
(a) An old friend from boarding school.
(b) An up and coming actress.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her grandmother.
11. What did Warhol once say made him decide to withdraw from other people?
(a) He suffered from social anxiety disorder.
(b) Fear of catching a disease.
(c) To avoid distractions while creating his art.
(d) A traumatic experience when he was young.
12. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
13. Which fashion designer did Edie begin working with?
(a) Vivienne Westwood.
(b) Christian Lacroix.
(c) Betsey Johnson.
(d) Mary Quant.
14. What was Andy Warhol famous for (besides his art) when he and Edie met?
(a) His parties.
(b) His money.
(c) His hair.
(d) His acquaintances.
15. What does it seem most of Andy Warhol's relationships did not involve a great deal of?
(b) Physical interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Edie's behavior change after becoming a popular member of Warhol's entourage?
2. Who was Paul America?
3. What was Billy Name's artistic medium?
4. Getting a back room at which New York establishment is described as being akin to walking on water?
5. When Edie returned home in 1966, what did her parents begin giving her?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)