Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Edie: An American Biography?
2. In the book, Edie: An American Biography who helps to tell the story of the Sedgwick ancestors?
3. Who was the first of Edie's relatives, the Sedgwicks, on record?
4. In what position did the first Sedgewick on record serve in the Massachusetts Bay colony?
5. What was the occupation of Edie's ancestor, Theodore Sedgewick?
6. Which event is Theodore Sedgewick said to have been intimately involved with?
7. Which "first" is Theodore Sedgwick credited with?
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)