|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of home did the Sedgwicks first live in in California?
(a) A turn of the century mansion.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A duplex.
(d) A fruit ranch.
2. What neighborhood did Edie end up in following her apartment fire?
(a) Lenox Hill.
(c) Greenwich Village.
3. Edie had an unsuccessful audition for a play by which playwright?
(a) James Baldwin.
(b) Normal Mailer.
(c) Jules Feiffer.
(d) Marc Connelly.
4. How does Jane describe Edie as a little girl?
5. In what year did Henry Dwight Sedgwick marry Sarah May Minturn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Edie begin to refuse to do for Warhol?
2. What artistic vocation did Francis Sedgwick devote himself to?
3. In 1970 what did an obsession with her own appearance lead Edie to do?
4. What was Alice Sedgwick's main concern about her son Bobby in his young adult years?
5. The Sedgwick children believed that their father, Francis, carried shame for not entering which occupation?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)