|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While staying at Bloomingdale hospital, what did Edie do while out on a visitor's pass?
(a) She stole a car.
(b) She got married.
(c) She tried to run away.
(d) She got an abortion.
2. Which "first" is Theodore Sedgwick credited with?
(a) The first to climb Mt. Everest.
(b) The first to sign The Declaration of Independence.
(c) The first to battle for a black woman's freedom in court.
(d) The first to fly a plane in combat.
3. In the 1930s, the Sedgwicks divided their time between Long Island and which place?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Santa Barbara.
4. What did Warhol's loft on East 47th Street become known as?
(a) The Works.
(b) The Loft.
(c) The Factory.
(d) The Studio.
5. Who told Edie about Bob Dylan's marriage?
(a) The newspapers.
(b) Andy Warhol.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Bob Neuwirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Edie begin to use after moving into her own apartment?
2. Who was the first of Edie's relatives, the Sedgwicks, on record?
3. How old was Babbo when he died?
4. In what year did Edie and Andy Warhol meet?
5. In what year did Edie die?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)