|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened on Long Island that made Saucie break ties with her father?
(a) He told her she was a disappointment.
(b) He made a pass at her.
(c) He hit her.
(d) He embarassed her at a party.
2. What distinguished position did Theodore Sedgwick eventually reach in his career?
(a) General of the Army.
(b) Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Supreme Court.
(d) Bank President.
3. Where did other members of Theodore Sedgwick's family settle?
4. Who did Francis Minturn Sedgwick marry?
(a) Alice Davenport.
(b) Alice Vanderbilt.
(c) Alice Hepburn.
(d) Alice Delano de Forest.
5. While staying at Bloomingdale hospital, what did Edie do while out on a visitor's pass?
(a) She tried to run away.
(b) She got married.
(c) She stole a car.
(d) She got an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which European city did Edie and Francis have a fight in a hotel room?
2. What boarding school did Edie go to at the age of thirteen?
3. How did Francis feel about joining the military?
4. How old was Babbo when he died?
5. What did Edie intend to study in Cambridge when she moved there in 1963?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)