|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the 1950s, what became increasingly prevalent near the Sedgwick property?
(b) Oil wells.
(c) Hi-rise apartments.
(d) Commercial buildings.
2. How did Alice "Saucie" Sedgwick get her nickname?
(a) She was said to look like a sausage at birth.
(b) She put large quantities of ketchup on her food.
(c) Spaghetti was her favorite food.
(d) She always behaved seductively around men.
3. How does Jane describe Edie as a little girl?
4. Who was Gabrielle Ladd?
(a) Edie's friend.
(b) Edie's tutor.
(c) The woman Babbo married.
(d) Alice's sister.
5. What did Edie start to get in trouble for doing while at St. Timothy's school?
(c) Promiscuous behavior.
(d) Wearing the wrong clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Edie Sedgwick's full first name?
2. Which of the following is not one of Francis Sedgwick's daughters?
3. What was Francis Minturn Junior's nickname?
4. What were many of the artworks Francis created inspired by?
5. Who did Saucie think was the prettiest of her sisters?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)