|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Babbo's outlook on life described by his family members?
(a) As modern.
(b) As traditional.
(c) As pessimistic.
(d) As optimistic.
2. What were many of the artworks Francis created inspired by?
(b) Women he had affairs with.
(d) His family.
3. While staying at Bloomingdale hospital, what did Edie do while out on a visitor's pass?
(a) She stole a car.
(b) She got married.
(c) She tried to run away.
(d) She got an abortion.
4. How did the Sedgwick children feel about California?
(a) They hated the heat.
(b) They thought it was paradise.
(c) They were indifferent.
(d) They missed the white Christmases.
5. Which event is Theodore Sedgewick said to have been intimately involved with?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The American Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did other members of Theodore Sedgwick's family settle?
2. Which of the following was a sign that life had changed for the Sedgwicks when they moved to their third home in California?
3. What state was St. Timothy's school in?
4. In what year was Edie Sedgwick born?
5. Who is Lily Saarinen?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)