|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location where Theodore Sedgwick is buried referred to as?
(a) The Sedgwick resting place.
(b) The Sedgwick plot.
(c) The Sedgwick circle.
(d) A Sedgwick pie.
2. How is Babbo's outlook on life described by his family members?
(a) As pessimistic.
(b) As modern.
(c) As traditional.
(d) As optimistic.
3. Which of the following was one of Francis Minturn Sedgewick's nicknames?
4. How did the Sedgwick children feel about California?
(a) They missed the white Christmases.
(b) They thought it was paradise.
(c) They were indifferent.
(d) They hated the heat.
5. What reason is suggested for the large number of children Alice and Francis had together?
(a) Alice wanted to prove she could have more children than anyone else.
(b) Alice was incredibly fertile.
(c) Alice and Francis did not believe in birth control.
(d) Alice came from a small family and wanted to have a big family as an adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jane describe Edie as a little girl?
2. What artistic vocation did Francis Sedgwick devote himself to?
3. In what year did Francis Sedgwick marry?
4. What university did Francis Minturn Sedgewick attend?
5. In what year was Edie Sedgwick born?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)