|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Edie Sedgwick born?
2. What was the likely reason for Francis Sedgwick's rejection to join the military?
(a) Psychological imbalance.
(b) Poor eyesight.
(c) Bronchial asthma.
3. Why are Sedgwicks buried in the particular formation they are around Theodore Sedgwick?
(a) To allow for his descendants to be buried in an already full graveyard.
(b) So they can arise together on Judgement day.
(c) To create a memorable monument for the Sedgwick family.
(d) Theodore thought it would be visually striking.
4. What preparatory boarding school did Francis Minturn Sedgewick attend?
(a) Windermere Academy.
(b) Cheshire Academy.
(c) The Forman School.
(d) The Groton School.
5. What event prompted Francis Minturn Sedgwick to have a nervous breakdown?
(a) An apparent ghost sighting.
(b) The stock market crash.
(c) A violent storm.
(d) The death of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encouraged Francis Sedgwick to develop his artistic side?
2. How is Babbo's outlook on life described by his family members?
3. How many children did Henry Dwight Sedgwick and Sarah May Minturn have?
4. What was Francis Sedgwick well known for being obsessive about?
5. When did the Sedgwicks permanently move to California?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)