1. Who is the author of Edie: An American Biography?
(a) Michael Post.
(b) Katharine Branson.
(c) Edie Sedgwick.
(d) Jean Stein.
2. In the book, Edie: An American Biography who helps to tell the story of the Sedgwick ancestors?
(a) 1960s historians.
(b) College professors.
(c) The media.
(d) Sedgwick family members.
3. Who was the first of Edie's relatives, the Sedgwicks, on record?
(a) Francis Sedgwick.
(b) Martin Sedgwick.
(c) Robert Sedgwick.
(d) Luther Sedgwick.
4. In what position did the first Sedgewick on record serve in the Massachusetts Bay colony?
(c) Major General.
5. What was the occupation of Edie's ancestor, Theodore Sedgewick?
6. Which event is Theodore Sedgewick said to have been intimately involved with?
(a) The American Revolution.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Civil War.
7. Which "first" is Theodore Sedgwick credited with?
(a) The first to sign The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The first to climb Mt. Everest.
(c) The first to battle for a black woman's freedom in court.
(d) The first to fly a plane in combat.
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)