1. Who is the author of Edie: An American Biography?
(a) Katharine Branson.
(b) Michael Post.
(c) Jean Stein.
(d) Edie Sedgwick.
2. In the book, Edie: An American Biography who helps to tell the story of the Sedgwick ancestors?
(a) The media.
(b) College professors.
(c) Sedgwick family members.
(d) 1960s historians.
3. Who was the first of Edie's relatives, the Sedgwicks, on record?
(a) Robert Sedgwick.
(b) Francis Sedgwick.
(c) Luther Sedgwick.
(d) Martin Sedgwick.
4. In what position did the first Sedgewick on record serve in the Massachusetts Bay colony?
(d) Major General.
5. What was the occupation of Edie's ancestor, Theodore Sedgewick?
6. Which event is Theodore Sedgewick said to have been intimately involved with?
(a) The American Revolution.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Korean War.
7. Which "first" is Theodore Sedgwick credited with?
(a) The first to battle for a black woman's freedom in court.
(b) The first to sign The Declaration of Independence.
(c) The first to fly a plane in combat.
(d) The first to climb Mt. Everest.
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)