* General of the Massachusetts Bay colony.
* Judge Theodore Sedgwick was involved with the American Revolution and rose to become Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Massachusetts.
* Judge Theodore Sedgwick's and his family's unusual burial site is described as a preparation for Judgement Day.
* Sarah May Minturn married Henry Dwight Sedgwick in 1895.
* Edie's father, Francis Minturn Sedgwick, was born in 1904.
* Francis Minturn Sedgwick was said to have has a nervous breakdown after his mother's death.
* Francis Minturn Sedgwick married Alice Delano de Forest and together they had eight children, including Edie Sedgwick.
* In the early 1930s the Sedgwicks split their time between Long Island and California.
* Francis's professors at Harvard encourages him to develop his artist side. He took up sculpture.
* It is said that Alice Sedgwick kept having children just to prove she could have more than anybody else.
* The Sedgwicks moved to...
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)