|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does T.J. ask Andrew to do with him around 4 p.m. the day they are fixing up a house together?
2. What item does Andrew notice on top of the desk in Eden's bedroom?
3. Who told DeSalvo the story about the night of the shooting after Edith tried to kill Eden for the second time?
4. Where does Andrew shop for groceries?
5. What chore does T.J. choose to help Andrew with in Chapter 6?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Andrew and T.J's relationship. Why does Andrew feel awkward with T.J. when he sees him after his mother's funeral? How does the relationship become easier by the end of the novel? Quote the book to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
What gifts does Andrew bring Eden? Why does she refuse to accept most of them? Which one does she accept that changes her life forever? Give examples from the book to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the physical and emotional injuries Eden suffered from the shooting. What does Edith tell Andrew about Eden's mental state? Does Andrew believe that he can help Eden heal? How so? Give examples from the book to support your discussion.
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)