Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the realization that Andrew comes to that is described in the final sentence of Chapter 5?
2. What are Andrew and T.J. fixing up at the end of the novel?
3. What color is Didi's hair?
4. What is the color of Eden's bedroom floor?
5. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the conflict between Andrew and Edith Close. Why does Edith want him to stay away from Eden? How does Andrew escalate the conflict by disregarding her wishes? Give examples from the book to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
How does Edith's house become a prison of sorts for Eden? In what way does Edith restrict her from living a full life? Provide textual examples to support your analysis.
Essay Topic 3
What kind of person is Andrew? What are his strengths and weaknesses? How does he change as the novel progresses? Give examples from the book to support your discussion.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)