Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the realization that Andrew comes to that is described in the final sentence of Chapter 5?
2. What are Andrew and T.J. fixing up at the end of the novel?
3. What color is Didi's hair?
4. What is the color of Eden's bedroom floor?
5. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
Essay Topic 1
Do you agree or disagree with T.J.'s statement that Andrew is a "hero" for his actions in deflecting Edith's gunshot? How is Andrew able to protect Eden through his actions? Quote the book to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the conflict between Andrew and Edith Close. Why does Edith want him to stay away from Eden? How does Andrew escalate the conflict by disregarding her wishes? Give examples from the book to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Eden's arrival at the Closes' and Jim and Edith's reaction. In what way did Edith pretend to want the baby for the sake of her relationship with her husband? What were the consequences of that pretense? Quote the book to support your discussion.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)