Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the realization that Andrew comes to that is described in the final sentence of Chapter 5?
2. What are Andrew and T.J. fixing up at the end of the novel?
3. What color is Didi's hair?
4. What is the color of Eden's bedroom floor?
5. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
Essay Topic 1
What important information does Andrew learn about his mother and father when he returns home? What particular personal items make him more aware of his parents' inner lives? How does this knowledge affect him? Quote the book to support your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Eden's behavior as a young teen. What affect did her wildness have on Andy? How did he feel about her shoplifting and promiscuity? Provide specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the physical and emotional injuries Eden suffered from the shooting. What does Edith tell Andrew about Eden's mental state? Does Andrew believe that he can help Eden heal? How so? Give examples from the book to support your discussion.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)