|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eden let Andrew know that she will leave with him after she told him about Jim?
(a) She gives him a hug.
(b) She nods.
(c) She dances around in happiness.
(d) She cries and says yes.
2. Where does Andrew go after he brings Eden back home in Chapter 4?
(d) Police station.
3. What does T.J. ask Andrew to do with him around 4 p.m. the day they are fixing up a house together?
(a) Have dinner with Eden.
(b) Go for a run.
(c) Meet at a bar.
(d) Go to a baseball game.
4. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
(a) He was always in her bed in one way or another.
(b) He hated her.
(c) He refused to acknowledge what was happening.
(d) He was difficult.
5. What year was the postcard from Jim dated that Andrew found in Edith's dresser drawer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith find Eden using that Andrew gave her?
2. What does DeSalvo return to Andrew when he and Edith are talking in a garden?
3. Who built a box for the gun?
4. What kind of job does Martha's fiancée have?
5. Where at her house is Eden waiting for Andrew when he visits her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does DeSalvo come to Andrew's mother's house when Andrew is talking with Edith near the herb garden?
2. What does Andrew guess and then have confirmed about his father's role the night of the shooting?
3. Why does Andrew buy Eden sneakers?
4. Describe T.J.'s home.
5. What changes does Andrew make to Edith's kitchen in order to sell the house?
6. Why does Andrew visit Mr. O'Brien?
7. What does T.J. tell Andrew about "the till being empty"?
8. What happens when Andrew and Eden are in the kitchen together for the first time?
9. What happens at the pond when Andrew falls asleep?
10. What does Didi say about Eden that makes Andrew angry?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)