|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the light like in Eden's room at the end of Chapter 5?
2. Where did Edith keep the gun after Andrew's father died?
(b) Laundry room.
(c) Kitchen closet.
3. What does Andrew bring when he and Eden go to the pond that they share under the tree?
4. Who is Didi?
(a) Real estate agent.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Restaurant owner.
(d) T.J.'s wife.
5. What does T.J. call Andrew when they are talking about Edith being in a mental institution?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dazes Andrew when he steps into T.J.'s foyer?
2. What does Andrew bring to T.J.'s house?
3. What item does Andrew notice on top of the desk in Eden's bedroom?
4. How many days in a row do Andrew and Eden go to the pond in Chapter 5?
5. Where at her house is Eden waiting for Andrew when he visits her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does T.J. tell Andrew about "the till being empty"?
2. Why does DeSalvo come to Andrew's mother's house when Andrew is talking with Edith near the herb garden?
3. How does Eden respond when Andrew asks her to leave with him?
4. What does Edith intend when she comes into Eden's room when Eden and Andrew are making love?
5. Why does Andrew buy Eden sneakers?
6. What does Andrew guess and then have confirmed about his father's role the night of the shooting?
7. Why does Edith warn Andrew not to visit Eden again?
8. What did Andrew find in Edith's dresser drawer?
9. Describe what happens when Andrew brings Eden to the pond.
10. What does Eden tell Andrew that makes him think differently of Jim?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)