|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does T.J. serve dinner when Andrew visits?
(a) Dining room.
(c) T.V. trays in den.
2. Where at her house is Eden waiting for Andrew when he visits her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Back porch.
(c) Living room.
3. Where does T.J. say he has to go when he's helping Andrew fix up a house?
(a) To show a house.
(b) To a real estate closing.
(c) To the bank for a loan.
(d) His son's soccer game.
4. What does Andrew find inside the drawer of Eden's desk?
(a) Clay sculptures.
(d) Photos of him.
5. Why did Eden never say no to Jim?
(a) It was what she had to offer him.
(b) She felt it was her fault.
(c) She felt scared.
(d) She didn't understand what was happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eden learn that Edith is selling the house?
2. What does T.J. ask Andrew to do with him around 4 p.m. the day they are fixing up a house together?
3. What is the color of Eden's bedroom floor?
4. Where does Andrew say the bullet from Edith's gun landed in Eden's bedroom?
5. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andrew learn when he asks T.J. if he had a sexual relationship with Eden?
2. Why does Andrew feel he has let Billy down?
3. Why is Andrew considered a hero in the town?
4. What does Edith intend when she comes into Eden's room when Eden and Andrew are making love?
5. Why does DeSalvo come to Andrew's mother's house when Andrew is talking with Edith near the herb garden?
6. What does T.J. tell Andrew about "the till being empty"?
7. What happens when Andrew and Eden are in the kitchen together for the first time?
8. What information does Eden tell Andrew about what she remembers after the shooting?
9. What did Andrew find in Edith's dresser drawer?
10. What information does Eden reveal when Andrew persists in learning more about who she had been with in her bedroom before?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)