|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things Andrew thinks about doing with Eden in New York City at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Going to a concert and listening to a piano.
(b) Attending a political rally.
(c) Watching fireworks.
(d) Going to a museum.
2. Where does Andrew go after he brings Eden back home in Chapter 4?
(c) Police station.
3. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
(a) He was always in her bed in one way or another.
(b) He refused to acknowledge what was happening.
(c) He hated her.
(d) He was difficult.
4. What does Edith say Eden will experience if Andrew continues to see her?
(c) Nervous breakdown.
5. What does Andrew apologize to T.J. for when they are fixing up Edith's house?
(a) Believing he was in love with Eden.
(b) Believing he knew who the intruder was.
(c) Thinking he had been the one to shoot Jim.
(d) For acting rudely at T.J.'s house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does Martha's fiancée have?
2. Why is Andrew obsessed with Edith's house in the last chapter?
3. Where at her house is Eden waiting for Andrew when he visits her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. How many days in a row do Andrew and Eden go to the pond in Chapter 5?
5. What word does Andrew want to shout when Edith is pointing a gun at him and Eden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of gifts does Andrew bring Eden?
2. What did Andrew find in Edith's dresser drawer?
3. What does T.J. tell Andrew about "the till being empty"?
4. What happens at the pond when Andrew falls asleep?
5. What information does Eden tell Andrew about what she remembers after the shooting?
6. What does Andrew find in Eden's desk drawer?
7. Why does Edith warn Andrew not to visit Eden again?
8. Why does Andrew feel he has let Billy down?
9. Why does DeSalvo come to Andrew's mother's house when Andrew is talking with Edith near the herb garden?
10. Why is Andrew considered a hero in the town?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)