|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew apologize to T.J. for when they are fixing up Edith's house?
(a) Thinking he had been the one to shoot Jim.
(b) Believing he was in love with Eden.
(c) Believing he knew who the intruder was.
(d) For acting rudely at T.J.'s house.
2. How does Eden warn Andrew that Edith entered the bedroom?
(a) Shouts a warning.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Uses her fingernails to cut into his skin.
3. What does Andrew say he loves after a "fresh rain"?
(a) Clean streets.
(b) The earth.
(c) Wet trees.
(d) Dark pavement.
4. What does Andrew say hits his thighs and calves?
(c) Glass shards.
5. Where did police look for a murder weapon, according to Andrew's farmer neighbor?
(a) In his fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does T.J. feel about the new life Andrew is beginning?
2. When Andrew tells Eden that he wants her to come to New York City with him, what does Eden say?
3. What is one of the things Andrew thinks about doing with Eden in New York City at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What year was the postcard from Jim dated that Andrew found in Edith's dresser drawer?
5. What did Andrew ask Eden to do after he took the gun from Edith?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)