|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the realization that Andrew comes to that is described in the final sentence of Chapter 5?
(a) Eden has been injured.
(b) The gun is not intended for him.
(c) He feels a burning sensation in his arm.
(d) Edith is mentally ill.
2. What are Andrew and T.J. fixing up at the end of the novel?
(b) Lawn mower.
(d) Dining room.
3. What color is Didi's hair?
4. What is the color of Eden's bedroom floor?
5. What does Eden tell Andrew about Jim in Chapter 5?
(a) He was difficult.
(b) He was always in her bed in one way or another.
(c) He hated her.
(d) He refused to acknowledge what was happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image about Billy comes to Andrew's mind at the end of Chapter 5?
2. What simile does the author use to describe Andrew's leap off the bed in Eden's bedroom?
3. What chore does T.J. choose to help Andrew with in Chapter 6?
4. What kind of restaurant does Andrew usually eat lunch at during his work week in New York City?
5. Where did Edith keep the gun after Andrew's father died?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)