|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say hits his thighs and calves?
(b) Glass shards.
2. What does O'Brien do when he sees Eden in Chapter 6?
(b) Stares at her.
(c) Throws something.
(d) Shouts insults.
3. How does Eden let Andrew know that she will leave with him after she told him about Jim?
(a) She dances around in happiness.
(b) She cries and says yes.
(c) She nods.
(d) She gives him a hug.
4. Who is Geoffrey?
(a) Andrew's boss.
(b) Billy's friend.
(c) Jayne's boyfriend.
(d) Martha's father.
5. How long does Eden usually sleep at one time?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Three or four hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Didi's hair?
2. How does Eden learn that Edith is selling the house?
3. Who told DeSalvo the story about the night of the shooting after Edith tried to kill Eden for the second time?
4. How does Eden warn Andrew that Edith entered the bedroom?
5. Who is Didi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Andrew considered a hero in the town?
2. What does Andrew learn when he asks T.J. if he had a sexual relationship with Eden?
3. Describe what happens when Andrew brings Eden to the pond.
4. How does DeSalvo protect Eden in the luncheonette?
5. Why does Andrew visit Mr. O'Brien?
6. What changes does Andrew make to Edith's kitchen in order to sell the house?
7. What kinds of gifts does Andrew bring Eden?
8. What does Andrew plan to do after he and Eden leave his mother's house?
9. Describe T.J.'s home.
10. What does Eden tell Andrew that makes him think differently of Jim?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)