|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Didi say she and her friends used to call Eden?
(b) Wild thing.
(c) Lonely Girl.
2. What is the realization that Andrew comes to that is described in the final sentence of Chapter 5?
(a) Eden has been injured.
(b) The gun is not intended for him.
(c) Edith is mentally ill.
(d) He feels a burning sensation in his arm.
3. How long does Eden usually sleep at one time?
(a) Three or four hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
4. Who is Didi?
(a) T.J.'s wife.
(b) Restaurant owner.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Real estate agent.
5. Why is Andrew obsessed with Edith's house in the last chapter?
(a) He wants to make a lot of money off it.
(b) He wants to keep it in Eden's family.
(c) He hopes he can live there someday.
(d) He wants to transform it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Eden feel she was being punished after the shooting?
2. Where does Andrew find his mother's important papers?
3. What is the color of Eden's bedroom floor?
4. What are Andrew and T.J. fixing up at the end of the novel?
5. What color did Andrew paint Edith's kitchen in Chapter 6?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)