|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days in a row do Andrew and Eden go to the pond in Chapter 5?
(a) Four days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Eight days.
2. What does Andrew bring to Eden from the library?
(a) Books in braille.
3. What kind of restaurant does Andrew usually eat lunch at during his work week in New York City?
(b) Sub shop.
4. Where does Andrew find his mother's important papers?
(a) In a box under the bed.
(b) Shelf in the closet.
(d) Filing cabinet.
5. How does Eden warn Andrew that Edith entered the bedroom?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Shouts a warning.
(c) Uses her fingernails to cut into his skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Andrew say the bullet from Edith's gun landed in Eden's bedroom?
2. What emotion does Mr. O'Brien express when Andrew stops in to visit him?
3. What is the realization that Andrew comes to that is described in the final sentence of Chapter 5?
4. What did Andrew ask Eden to do after he took the gun from Edith?
5. How does Eden learn that Edith is selling the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Andrew and Eden are in the kitchen together for the first time?
2. What does Edith intend when she comes into Eden's room when Eden and Andrew are making love?
3. What does Andrew plan to do after he and Eden leave his mother's house?
4. What happens at the pond when Andrew falls asleep?
5. What does Didi say about Eden that makes Andrew angry?
6. What does Eden tell Andrew that makes him think differently of Jim?
7. What information does Eden tell Andrew about what she remembers after the shooting?
8. Why does Andrew feel he has let Billy down?
9. Why does Edith warn Andrew not to visit Eden again?
10. What important news does T.J. give Andrew when he calls to check on selling the house?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)