|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did police look for a murder weapon, according to Andrew's farmer neighbor?
(c) In his fields.
2. What does Andrew bring to T.J.'s house?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Six pack of beer.
(c) Bottle of wine.
3. Where at her house is Eden waiting for Andrew when he visits her at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) Living room.
(c) Back porch.
4. What image about Billy comes to Andrew's mind at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Playing tennis with Billy and Eden.
(b) Swimming in the ocean.
(c) Making pancakes for Billy and Eden.
(d) Sightseeing in San Francisco.
5. What does DeSalvo return to Andrew when he and Edith are talking in a garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew say hits his thighs and calves?
2. What simile does the author use to describe Andrew's leap off the bed in Eden's bedroom?
3. What is the wallpaper design in Eden's bedroom?
4. What is Eden wearing when she is in the kitchen waiting for Andrew after he buried the dog?
5. What was Andrew surprised not to find in Edith's dresser drawer?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)