|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sean killed?
(b) Airplane crash.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Got hit by a car.
2. What kind of car did Jim always buy?
3. Who owns the working farm across the road from Andrew's family?
4. What was the name of the main business in the town where Andrew grew up?
(a) Sam's Lumber mill.
(b) Miller's Dairy.
(c) Rand's Meatpacking plant.
(d) Sara's Beauty Salon.
5. What happened to Andrew's mother in the grocery store in the days before she died?
(a) She crashed her cart into the produce.
(b) She nearly fainted.
(c) She fell down and hurt herself.
(d) She lost her wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Andrew's father tell Andrew and his mother about what happened to Eden the night her father was killed?
2. What item of his father's does Andrew plan to take home with him?
3. Where did Andy get his first job?
4. Where did Andrew and Martha first meet?
5. What noise does Andrew hear when he is getting ready to leave the Closes' house that makes him realize Eden must be awake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who discovered Andrew's mother died?
2. What was Andrew's mother's reaction to Jim's excitement about the baby left at the Closes' home?
3. How did Eden react to her mother's show of affection when Jim was home?
4. Describe the relationship between Andrew and Martha.
5. How did Eden become part of T.J., Sean and Andy's circle?
6. What do Andrew and his son Billy talk about on the phone when Martha calls from Nantucket?
7. Why does Andrew return to his mother's house?
8. In what way was Andy confused by Eden's change in behavior on the first day of school when he was a senior?
9. What does Andrew think T.J.'s motivation is for visiting him at his mother's house after her funeral?
10. How did Jim and Edith care for Eden in different ways?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)