|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Andrew's mother leave on the desk in his room that he sees in Chapter 1?
(a) Old postcards.
(b) Sewing machine.
(c) Letters from her husband.
2. How was Sean killed?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Airplane crash.
(c) Got hit by a car.
3. Who was Eden's boyfriend in the Spring before the shooting?
4. How did Edith feel about Jim and Eden's relationship?
5. Where did Andrew work the summer before he left for college?
(a) Texaco Station.
(b) A movie theatre.
(c) An ice-cream stand.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Eden in a coma?
2. Who says, "I remember how you smell" at the end of Chapter 1?
3. What word did Andy use to describe the shirt his mother bought him for his first day of senior year?
4. What color eyes does Eden have?
5. What did Eden invite Andy to do one summer day when he was off from work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andrew think T.J.'s motivation is for visiting him at his mother's house after her funeral?
2. How did Andy handle Eden's advances while they were at the pond when he was eighteen?
3. Why did Eden think she would die young?
4. What bothers Chief DeSalvo about the Close case?
5. What did Andrew observe about Eden when she was carried out on a stretcher the night her father was killed?
6. In what way did Edith react when the paramedics tried to get her to lie down on a stretcher after her husband was killed?
7. Who does Edith claim killed her husband?
8. Describe the relationship between Andrew and Martha.
9. How did Eden become part of T.J., Sean and Andy's circle?
10. Describe Edith Closes' appearance at Andrew's mother's funeral.
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)