|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sean arrested for in the summer before the shooting?
(a) Public profanity.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Damaging the high school.
(d) Speeding and drunk driving.
2. What did Jim always have in his pocket for young Andy?
3. Who brought a pack of Old Gold cigarettes to the pond in winter?
4. How far outside town is Andrew's house?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Four miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Two miles.
5. What color eyes does Eden have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in Water's Edge?
2. Who calls Eden "a real knock-out."
3. What was Eden hit with in Chapter 2 that left a scar on her cheekbone?
4. How long was Eden in a coma?
5. What color velvet drapes are on the stage where refreshments are served in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Edith's reaction when Andrew knocks on her door and wants to visit Eden?
2. What does Andrew think T.J.'s motivation is for visiting him at his mother's house after her funeral?
3. Why does Andrew leave the luncheonette so quickly and speed home?
4. How did Andy find out that Eden and Sean were a couple?
5. What does Andrew say when his secretary calls and asks when he will be back at work?
6. Describe the relationship between Andrew and Martha.
7. Describe Eden's physical appearance the summer she gave up being a tomboy.
8. What was Andy's opinion about stealing when Eden took jewelry from Woolworth's?
9. How does Andrew remember protecting his mother the night Jim was killed?
10. Describe Eden's physical appearance when Andrew sees her sitting at the top of the stairs in her house.
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)