|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color velvet drapes are on the stage where refreshments are served in Chapter 1?
2. How did Edith feel about Jim and Eden's relationship?
3. Where do Andrew and Chief DeSalvo see each other in Chapter 3?
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Side of the road.
4. What kind of car does Andrew drive?
5. What does Edith serve Andrew when he visits the Close home the day after his mother's funeral?
(d) Iced Tea.
6. What does Chief DeSalvo say about the Closes' case when he and Andrew talk in Chapter 3?
(a) The intruder was caught.
(b) The case bothers him.
(c) He's happy he solved it.
(d) It was too bad Eden couldn't testify.
7. What does Eden say about Andrew's father at the end of Chapter 3?
(b) He was brave, but foolish.
(c) He was scared.
(d) A good man.
8. Who has a job as a nurse?
(a) Andrew's mother.
(b) T.J.'s wife.
9. What did Eden invite Andy to do one summer day when he was off from work?
(a) Walk to the library.
(b) Take a bike ride.
(c) Go to the pond to swim.
(d) Go to the movies.
10. What kind of car did Jim always buy?
11. What was Eden reading the night of the shooting?
(a) Scarlet Letter.
(b) To the Lighthouse.
(c) Slaughterhouse Five.
(d) The Myth of Sisyphus.
12. What kind of house does Andrew's ex-wife live in?
13. Where does Andrew see scars on Eden's face?
(b) Left cheek.
(d) Near the temple.
14. What does Andrew plan to do with his childhood home?
(a) Live in it.
(b) Fix it up and sell it.
(c) Add on to it.
(d) Rent it out.
15. What did Andrew's father tell Andrew and his mother about what happened to Eden the night her father was killed?
(a) She was unconscious.
(b) She had a concussion.
(c) She was assualted.
(d) She fell and broke her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Eden's boyfriend in the Spring before the shooting?
2. What kind of business does Sean's father own?
3. What did Andrew first notice about Martha when he met her?
4. What did Edith do when the paramedics tried to force her to lie down on a stretcher the night her husband was killed?
5. What is the name of Andrew's son?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)