Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the narrator of the novel, "Eden Close"?
2. What kind of job does Andrew have?
Advertising for a pharmaceutical company.
3. What does Andrew plan to do with his childhood home?
Fix it up and sell it.
4. Who is Andrew's neighbor?
5. How far apart are Andrew and his neighbor's house?
Less than seventy feet.
6. Which character dressed in a red smock when Eden and Andrew were young?
7. What is the weather like in Chapter 1 when Andrew is trying to sleep and awakens from a dream about his childhood?
Hot and humid.
8. Who died of a massive stroke?
This section contains 3,916 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)