|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Andy use to describe the shirt his mother bought him for his first day of senior year?
2. Who has a job as a nurse?
(b) T.J.'s wife.
(c) Andrew's mother.
3. How does Eden tell the time?
(a) A Braille clock.
(b) By the sounds she hears each day.
(c) A clock with a chime.
(d) She waits for Edith to tell her.
4. Who shielded Andrew from seeing Jim Close's body being brought to the ambulance?
(a) A policeman.
(b) The ambulance driver.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
5. Which character dressed in a red smock when Eden and Andrew were young?
(a) Andrew's mother.
(d) T.J.s mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith serve Andrew when he visits the Close home the day after his mother's funeral?
2. What item of his father's does Andrew plan to take home with him?
3. What does Chief DeSalvo say about the Closes' case when he and Andrew talk in Chapter 3?
4. What does Eden remember about Andrew's hair the summer before he left for college?
5. Who says, "I remember how you smell" at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)