|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say about "how quiet it is" at his parents' home in the country?
(a) It's unnerving.
(c) A nice change from the city.
(d) A good place to get some sleep.
2. Who has a job as a nurse?
(a) T.J.'s wife.
(d) Andrew's mother.
3. Where are refreshments served after the burial in Chapter 1?
(a) Andrew's home.
(c) Local restaurant.
(d) Ladies' Guild clubhouse.
4. Who is the narrator of the novel, "Eden Close"?
5. How far outside town is Andrew's house?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Four miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does Andrew's ex-wife live in?
2. What did Andrew's father bring to the Closes' home the night Mr. Close was killed?
3. How old was Eden Close the night her father was killed?
4. Who owns the working farm across the road from Andrew's family?
5. What is the name of Andrew's son?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)