|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eden shoplift from Woolworth's?
(b) Earrings and rings.
2. What does Chief DeSalvo say about the Closes' case when he and Andrew talk in Chapter 3?
(a) The case bothers him.
(b) It was too bad Eden couldn't testify.
(c) The intruder was caught.
(d) He's happy he solved it.
3. What does Andrew bring when he and Eden go to the pond that they share under the tree?
4. What did Eden invite Andy to do one summer day when he was off from work?
(a) Take a bike ride.
(b) Go to the pond to swim.
(c) Walk to the library.
(d) Go to the movies.
5. What was the name of the main business in the town where Andrew grew up?
(a) Rand's Meatpacking plant.
(b) Miller's Dairy.
(c) Sam's Lumber mill.
(d) Sara's Beauty Salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Sean's father own?
2. What is the name of Andrew's secretary?
3. What simile does the author use to describe Andrew's leap off the bed in Eden's bedroom?
4. Who is Geoffrey?
5. How old was Eden when she briefly became a tomboy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)