1. Who is the narrator of the novel, "Eden Close"?
2. What kind of job does Andrew have?
(a) Advertising for a pharmaceutical company.
3. What does Andrew plan to do with his childhood home?
(a) Rent it out.
(b) Live in it.
(c) Fix it up and sell it.
(d) Add on to it.
4. Who is Andrew's neighbor?
(c) Edith Close.
5. How far apart are Andrew and his neighbor's house?
(a) Two thousand feet.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Less than seventy feet.
(d) Five hundred feet.
6. Which character dressed in a red smock when Eden and Andrew were young?
(b) Andrew's mother.
(d) T.J.s mother.
7. What is the weather like in Chapter 1 when Andrew is trying to sleep and awakens from a dream about his childhood?
(a) Hot and humid.
(c) Cold and dry.
(d) Rainy and stormy.
8. Who died of a massive stroke?
(a) Andrew's father.
(b) Mrs. Close.
(c) Andrew's mother.
(d) Mr. Close.
This section contains 3,916 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)