1. Who is the narrator of the novel, "Eden Close"?
2. What kind of job does Andrew have?
(a) Advertising for a pharmaceutical company.
3. What does Andrew plan to do with his childhood home?
(a) Rent it out.
(b) Add on to it.
(c) Live in it.
(d) Fix it up and sell it.
4. Who is Andrew's neighbor?
(a) Edith Close.
5. How far apart are Andrew and his neighbor's house?
(a) Five hundred feet.
(b) Less than seventy feet.
(c) Two thousand feet.
(d) Two miles.
6. Which character dressed in a red smock when Eden and Andrew were young?
(a) T.J.s mother.
(c) Andrew's mother.
7. What is the weather like in Chapter 1 when Andrew is trying to sleep and awakens from a dream about his childhood?
(a) Cold and dry.
(b) Hot and humid.
(c) Rainy and stormy.
8. Who died of a massive stroke?
(a) Andrew's father.
(b) Mrs. Close.
(c) Mr. Close.
(d) Andrew's mother.
This section contains 3,916 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)