Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
2. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
3. What does Weston think about the land in Ecotopia?
4. What do the children do with the money they earn during work?
5. What does Weston think about the air and water in Ecotopia?
Essay Topic 1
Weston and Marissa are two of the most active characters.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist, and how do they interact? What is similar about them and what is different?
Part 2) What are some events that Weston had a direct influence upon? What are some events that the Marissa had a direct influence upon?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the group? Which one is stronger, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Weston. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the Ecotopian approach to sports. What do you think of the war games? Are they ritualistic? How are they similar (or not) to American team sports? What do you find appealing or not about their sports? Describe.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)