|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
(a) Ability to skip classes.
(b) Ability to have multiple majors.
(c) Freedom to focus on experience.
(d) Ability to travel anywhere at whim.
2. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
(a) Cotton fibers.
(b) Coal and tar.
(c) Wood and fiberglass.
(d) Insulated wood.
3. What does Weston think about the land in Ecotopia?
(d) Well taken care of.
4. What do the children do with the money they earn during work?
(a) Buy seedlings.
(b) Anything they want.
(c) Buy food for their animals.
(d) Buy new shoes.
5. What does Weston think about the air and water in Ecotopia?
(a) Costlier than in America.
(b) Cheaper than in America.
(c) Dirtier than in America.
(d) Cleaner than in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a typical work week in Ecotopia?
2. After a bitter political struggle, what were the black areas and Chinatown designated as within Ecotopia?
3. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
4. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
5. What kinds of groups are favored by Ecotopian law?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)