|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the kind of teacher that Weston sees at the school that surprises him by what he or she teaches the children?
2. What surprises Weston about people taking breaks from work in Ecotopia?
(a) Sometimes the break lasts all day.
(b) Sometimes the police come in and break it up.
(c) Sometimes the President comes and visits.
(d) Sometimes the whole office leaves.
3. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
(a) Schools only.
(c) Colleges only.
(d) Small institutions.
4. What do the children do during their two hours of actual work at their school?
(a) Work in gardens or in small factories.
(b) Work at the accountant's or the banks.
(c) Work in sewing factories or at oil plants.
(d) Work in chocolate and ham factories.
5. After Ecotopians shut down the system of oil and gas power plants, what did they set up instead?
(a) Nuclear fission, atomic fission, and geothermal plants.
(b) Coal, biothermal, and physical plants.
(c) Solar, wind, and nuclear fission plants.
(d) Geothermal, electric, and coal plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each station have to provide in terms of a quota?
2. What kind of medical insurance do Ecotopians have?
3. What is NOT a popular artistic form in Ecotopia?
4. What forbids any one entity from owning multiple operations in the same city?
5. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)