|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What training do Ecotopian health care professionals share with that of Americans?
(a) Standard medical practice.
(b) Pulmonary resuscitation.
(d) Heart attack treatment.
2. Where can newspapers and books be bought in Ecotopia?
(a) City kiosks.
(b) Flying booths.
(c) Underground taverns.
(d) Electronic print-out terminals.
3. Who typically outnumbers patients in Ecotopian health care facilities?
(b) Business owners.
4. What is not a big problem in Ecotopia, as compared to America, regarding the labor force?
(c) Lack of job training.
5. What do people sometimes consume on break from work in Ecotopia?
(a) Thai food and tea.
(b) Ice cream and dessert.
(c) Sushi and small cakes.
(d) Alcohol or marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the houses that Weston sees NOT like?
2. What practice do most health professionals in Ecotopia have as part of their training that is not similar to their counterparts in America?
3. What is different about the Ecotopian approach to work compared to that of the American version?
4. What does Weston think about the air and water in Ecotopia?
5. How do the children arrive at the school that Weston visits in the minicity?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)