|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about television stations in Ecotopia?
(a) They are decentralized.
(b) They are stratified.
(c) They are very small.
(d) They are huge.
2. What training do Ecotopian health care professionals share with that of Americans?
(a) Pulmonary resuscitation.
(b) Standard medical practice.
(d) Heart attack treatment.
3. What does Weston think about the land in Ecotopia?
(c) Well taken care of.
4. Which of the following would NOT be used to describe the Ecotopian health care facilities?
5. On what is a limit set pertaining to doctors in Ecotopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sometimes removes professors from college?
2. How long is a typical work week in Ecotopia?
3. What cannot be done with land in Ecotopia?
4. What is surprising about the childrens' groups at the school in the way they interact?
5. What does each station have to provide in terms of a quota?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)