|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about television stations in Ecotopia?
(a) They are stratified.
(b) They are very small.
(c) They are huge.
(d) They are decentralized.
2. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 months.
3. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
(a) Focused on curative.
(b) Focused on preventive.
(c) More expensive.
(d) Less expensive.
4. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
(a) Freedom to focus on experience.
(b) Ability to have multiple majors.
(c) Ability to travel anywhere at whim.
(d) Ability to skip classes.
5. What cannot be done with land in Ecotopia?
(a) Be bought.
(b) Be divided.
(c) Be inherited.
(d) Be sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big are Ecotopian prisons in general?
2. What do the children do with the money they earn during work?
3. What are some methods of energy employed by Ecotopians?
4. What do people often take breaks from during work and go visit in Ecotopia?
5. What is surprising about the childrens' groups at the school in the way they interact?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)