|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston feel about Ecotopian way of life as a whole?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He abhors it.
(c) He is scared of it.
(d) He is neutral about it.
2. Where can newspapers and books be bought in Ecotopia?
(a) Flying booths.
(b) Underground taverns.
(c) City kiosks.
(d) Electronic print-out terminals.
3. In what have Ecotopians developed a high level of sophistication?
(a) Artificial intelligence.
(b) Military warfare.
(c) Human cloning.
(d) Plant breeding.
4. How does the Ecotopian worker work differently from others in business or jobs?
(a) He or she owns the business always.
(b) He or she can take many breaks.
(c) He or she is a partner.
(d) He or she never works too hard.
5. What is Ecotopian art like, according to Weston?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tax is not in existence any more in Ecotopia?
2. What does the government use several channels of television for in Ecotopia?
3. How do the people, on average, in Ecotopia compare in health to Americans?
4. What do people often take breaks from during work and go visit in Ecotopia?
5. What does Weston think about the food in Ecotopia?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)