|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
(b) Small institutions.
(c) Schools only.
(d) Colleges only.
2. What does each station have to provide in terms of a quota?
(a) Private sector broadcasting.
(b) Public service broadcasting.
(c) Water reports.
(d) Free speech.
3. What is often extended intentionally to workers in Ecotopia?
(d) Lack of job training.
4. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
(a) Focused on preventive.
(b) More expensive.
(c) Focused on curative.
(d) Less expensive.
5. What does the Ecotopian government do to the tax breaks and corporate loopholes that American businesses have?
(a) Keep them as they are.
(b) Close and eliminate them.
(c) Expand and open them.
(d) Revise and augment them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exerts control over doctors' financial ceilings in Ecotopia?
2. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
3. What kind of product do Ecotopians use little of?
4. What do the segments that Weston sees at the factory resemble parts of?
5. What kind of state system does Ecotopia have?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)