|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
(a) 4 or 5.
(d) 1 or 2.
2. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
(a) Ability to travel anywhere at whim.
(b) Ability to skip classes.
(c) Ability to have multiple majors.
(d) Freedom to focus on experience.
3. What does Weston think about the land in Ecotopia?
(a) Well taken care of.
4. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
(a) Wood and fiberglass.
(b) Cotton fibers.
(c) Coal and tar.
(d) Insulated wood.
5. What kind of tax is not in existence any more in Ecotopia?
(a) Sales only.
(b) Personal only.
(c) Personal, income, and sales.
(d) Income only.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children arrive at the school that Weston visits in the minicity?
2. What are some methods of energy employed by Ecotopians?
3. What is small and rustic, but has good staff in Ecotopia?
4. What is the general maximum size of a business in Ecotopia?
5. How long is a typical work week in Ecotopia?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)