|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about many Ecotopian homes?
(a) They power their houses themselves.
(b) They are flimsy.
(c) They are underground.
(d) They are very large.
2. In what have Ecotopians developed a high level of sophistication?
(a) Artificial intelligence.
(b) Human cloning.
(c) Plant breeding.
(d) Military warfare.
3. What is the kind of teacher that Weston sees at the school that surprises him by what he or she teaches the children?
4. What does Weston feel about Ecotopian way of life as a whole?
(a) He is scared of it.
(b) He abhors it.
(c) He likes it.
(d) He is neutral about it.
5. What does not exist in Ecotopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Weston about violent crime sentences in Ecotopia?
2. What is surprising about the childrens' groups at the school in the way they interact?
3. What is the general maximum size of a business in Ecotopia?
4. What is Ecotopian art like, according to Weston?
5. What kind of medical insurance do Ecotopians have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)