|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of group organization do the children at the schools have, typically?
(a) By superiority of intellect.
(b) By grade.
(c) By age.
2. What is not a big problem in Ecotopia, as compared to America, regarding the labor force?
(c) Lack of job training.
3. What shocks Weston about violent crime sentences in Ecotopia?
(a) Their duration.
(b) Their severity.
(c) Their lightness.
(d) Their brevity.
4. While one kind of print lasts indefinitely, what is the other kind of print employed in Ecotopia?
(a) One that glows and appears on voice command.
(b) One that fades and can be recycled.
(c) One that appears only on night billboards.
(d) One that is detected by the retina.
5. What is the minicity that Weston tours that he visits a school in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
2. What do the children do during their two hours of actual work at their school?
3. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
4. What is different about the Ecotopian approach to work compared to that of the American version?
5. What is NOT a popular artistic form in Ecotopia?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)