|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
(a) 1 or 2.
(c) 4 or 5.
2. What is different about television stations in Ecotopia?
(a) They are huge.
(b) They are decentralized.
(c) They are stratified.
(d) They are very small.
3. Typically, how many patients does a nurse in Ecotopia have?
(a) 3 or 4.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 5 or 6.
4. What is the clear liquid run-off that is produced from the bathrooms?
(a) Natural bromine.
(c) Natural bromine.
5. What is Weston forced to conclude about the Ecotopian experiment in the last section of the book?
(a) It is repetitive.
(b) It is a success.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It should end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
2. Who exerts control over doctors' financial ceilings in Ecotopia?
3. When the wealthy business owners were ï¬‚eeing the country right after Independence, what was the Ecotopian government forced to do?
4. What is the kind of teacher that Weston sees at the school that surprises him by what he or she teaches the children?
5. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)