|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the kind of teacher that Weston sees at the school that surprises him by what he or she teaches the children?
2. How are bathrooms added to houses?
(a) As extruded plastic segments.
(b) By hand tediously.
(c) Through government ordinance.
(d) As outhouses.
3. What does Ecotopian education seem less concerned with when compared to American education?
(a) Licenses and credentials.
(b) Length and depth.
(c) Subject matter.
(d) Understanding of topics.
4. After Ecotopians shut down the system of oil and gas power plants, what did they set up instead?
(a) Nuclear fission, atomic fission, and geothermal plants.
(b) Solar, wind, and nuclear fission plants.
(c) Coal, biothermal, and physical plants.
(d) Geothermal, electric, and coal plants.
5. What surprises Weston about people taking breaks from work in Ecotopia?
(a) Sometimes the police come in and break it up.
(b) Sometimes the President comes and visits.
(c) Sometimes the break lasts all day.
(d) Sometimes the whole office leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is surprising about the types of people often found working in factories and farms?
2. What is unusual about many Ecotopian homes?
3. What is different about the Ecotopian approach to work compared to that of the American version?
4. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
5. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)