|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
(c) First-come, first-serve.
2. What is the clear liquid run-off that is produced from the bathrooms?
(a) Natural bromine.
(c) Natural bromine.
3. What plays a large part in every family, farm, or factory in Ecotopia?
4. After a bitter political struggle, what were the black areas and Chinatown designated as within Ecotopia?
5. What is surprising about the types of people often found working in factories and farms?
(a) They are Neanderthal.
(b) They are good-looking.
(c) They are youthful.
(d) They are intellectual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Weston forced to conclude about the Ecotopian experiment in the last section of the book?
2. What is Ecotopian art like, according to Weston?
3. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
4. What is the only piece of equipment that Ecotopians use that is similar to American health care professionals in communication?
5. What kind of tax is not in existence any more in Ecotopia?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)