|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By giving workers time off, what can Ecotopian workers do?
(a) Build their own military units.
(b) Work on a project or enjoy leisure.
(c) Fire their bosses.
(d) Build their own companies.
2. What training do Ecotopian health care professionals share with that of Americans?
(a) Pulmonary resuscitation.
(b) Standard medical practice.
(d) Heart attack treatment.
3. Typically, how many patients does a nurse in Ecotopia have?
(a) 1 or 2.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 5 or 6.
(d) 3 or 4.
4. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
(c) 4 or 5.
(d) 1 or 2.
5. What practice do most health professionals in Ecotopia have as part of their training that is not similar to their counterparts in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
2. How is the Ecotopian student body at a college similar to the American version?
3. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
4. What kind of work do prisoners in Ecotopia do?
5. What is produced by the septic tank outside the bathrooms?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)