|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
(a) First-come, first-serve.
2. What is unusual about many Ecotopian homes?
(a) They are very large.
(b) They are underground.
(c) They are flimsy.
(d) They power their houses themselves.
3. What is produced by the septic tank outside the bathrooms?
(a) Sulphuric acid.
(b) Natural bromine.
(c) Methane gas.
4. What is different about the Ecotopian approach to work compared to that of the American version?
(a) More competitive.
(b) More repetitive.
(c) More relaxed.
(d) More stringent.
5. What is the kind of factory that Weston tours that produces plastic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is often extended intentionally to workers in Ecotopia?
2. What is the minicity that Weston tours that he visits a school in?
3. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
4. What does Weston think about the food in Ecotopia?
5. What is much of the research based on that is done in Ecotopia?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)