|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the area that black people choose to call their own in Ecotopia?
(b) Razz Matazz.
(d) Soul City.
2. When the wealthy business owners were ï¬‚eeing the country right after Independence, what was the Ecotopian government forced to do?
(a) Barricade their borders.
(b) Capture them.
(c) Exile them permanently.
(d) Take over those businesses.
3. What is often extended intentionally to workers in Ecotopia?
(c) Lack of job training.
4. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
(a) Less expensive.
(b) Focused on curative.
(c) More expensive.
(d) Focused on preventive.
5. What is the only piece of equipment that Ecotopians use that is similar to American health care professionals in communication?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following would NOT be used to describe the Ecotopian health care facilities?
2. What do people sometimes consume on break from work in Ecotopia?
3. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
4. In what have Ecotopians developed a high level of sophistication?
5. What practice do most health professionals in Ecotopia have as part of their training that is not similar to their counterparts in America?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)