|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cannot be done with land in Ecotopia?
(a) Be divided.
(b) Be bought.
(c) Be sold.
(d) Be inherited.
2. What is Ecotopian art like, according to Weston?
3. What subjects do Ecotopians NOT value?
(a) Political science, sociology, and psychology.
(b) Art, mathematics, and psychology.
(c) Mathematics, music, and botany.
(d) Philosophy, art, and humanities.
4. What subject do Ecotopians sometimes study?
5. What is the general maximum size of a business in Ecotopia?
(a) 3,000,000 people.
(b) 3,000 people.
(c) 300 people.
(d) 30,000 people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston think about the land in Ecotopia?
2. How big are Ecotopian prisons in general?
3. In what have Ecotopians developed a high level of sophistication?
4. What training do Ecotopian health care professionals share with that of Americans?
5. Who exerts control over doctors' financial ceilings in Ecotopia?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)