|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is surprising about the types of people often found working in factories and farms?
(a) They are good-looking.
(b) They are intellectual.
(c) They are youthful.
(d) They are Neanderthal.
2. What is the name of the school that Weston visits in the minicity?
(a) Crick School.
(b) Master and Servant.
3. Who typically outnumbers patients in Ecotopian health care facilities?
(c) Business owners.
4. After Ecotopians shut down the system of oil and gas power plants, what did they set up instead?
(a) Coal, biothermal, and physical plants.
(b) Nuclear fission, atomic fission, and geothermal plants.
(c) Geothermal, electric, and coal plants.
(d) Solar, wind, and nuclear fission plants.
5. What do people in Ecotopia seem to have at work more than their counterparts in America?
(a) Less pay.
(b) Greater enjoyment.
(c) Less freedom.
(d) Greater clothing styles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tax is not in existence any more in Ecotopia?
2. What shocks Weston about violent crime sentences in Ecotopia?
3. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
4. What is produced by the septic tank outside the bathrooms?
5. What is Weston forced to conclude about the Ecotopian experiment in the last section of the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)