|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
(a) If it is socialist.
(b) If it is powerful.
(c) If it is Communist.
(d) If it is elitist.
2. What does Weston think about the air and water in Ecotopia?
(a) Dirtier than in America.
(b) Cheaper than in America.
(c) Costlier than in America.
(d) Cleaner than in America.
3. What is the name of the area that black people choose to call their own in Ecotopia?
(b) Razz Matazz.
(d) Soul City.
4. How big are Ecotopian prisons in general?
(a) 10-12 inmates.
(b) 1,000 inmates.
(c) 10,000 inmates.
(d) 500 inmates.
5. What kind of tax is not in existence any more in Ecotopia?
(a) Sales only.
(b) Personal, income, and sales.
(c) Personal only.
(d) Income only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people often take breaks from during work and go visit in Ecotopia?
2. What is much of the research based on that is done in Ecotopia?
3. What are any of the houses that Weston sees built of?
4. What is different about the Ecotopian approach to work compared to that of the American version?
5. What is removed from tanks and used as fertilizer in Ecotopian homes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)