|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of cars does Weston see in the city he explores?
2. Who or what is the Ecotopian president?
(a) An alien.
(b) An Independent.
(c) An invalid.
(d) A woman.
3. Who does the nationwide educational program of Ecotopia target?
4. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
5. What system does the person that Weston meets tell him about?
(b) Fertilizer creation.
(c) Crop rotation.
(d) Sewage recycling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Weston travel to his next destination when he leaves the minicity?
2. Who does Weston meet on the train?
3. How long does it take, on average, to reach any destination off the train terminal in the minicity?
4. What is the name of the new minicity that Weston visits?
5. What does Weston notice about the streams near the lumber camps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the streets of Alviso.
2. Describe the Ecotopian lumber industry.
3. What is William Weston's assignment in Ecotopia?
4. Describe the primary difference between research in Ecotopia compared to that in America.
5. Describe the city structure of Alviso.
6. Describe Weston's experience in the war game.
7. Describe the policy of work and play in Ecotopia.
8. Describe the reader's knowledge of Ecotopia when William Weston begins his journey.
9. Describe Weston's developing relationship with Marissa around the time of the Pacific incident.
10. Describe Weston's interaction with the nurse, Linda.
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)