|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the new minicity that Weston visits?
(b) San Francisco.
2. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
(a) With picture phones.
(b) With teleseminars.
(c) With the iPhone.
(d) With on-site visits.
3. What does Weston notice about the Ecotopian population as compared to the American population?
(a) Shorter lifespan.
(b) More fit.
(c) Less healthy.
4. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
(a) His column.
(b) His bills.
(c) His letter.
(d) His journal.
5. What do Ecotopians think of travel for business?
(b) Dependent upon the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ecotopia get a lot of its military weaponry from?
2. Who does the nationwide educational program of Ecotopia target?
3. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
4. How do most Ecotopians get around?
5. What impresses Weston about the average Ecotopian child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ecotopian worker's relationship to his employer and business.
2. Describe Ecotopian war games.
3. Describe the children's groups at the Crick School.
4. Describe the primary difference between research in Ecotopia compared to that in America.
5. Describe the three-stage program that the Ecotopians have to lower population growth.
6. Describe the bird suit that Weston likes and buys.
7. Describe the Ecotopian research into biology and botany.
8. Describe Ecotopian hospitals.
9. Describe the streets of Alviso.
10. Describe Weston's experience in the war game.
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)