|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Weston travel to his next destination when he leaves the minicity?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By sailboat.
(d) By oil rig.
2. What do Ecotopian sports revolve around?
3. What kind of plastics are made at low cost with short lifespans in Ecotopia?
(a) Biodegradable plastics.
(b) Petroleum plastics.
(c) Purist plastics.
(d) Wetsuit plastics.
4. What do the hard and durable plastics replace in Ecotopia?
(b) Biodegradable supplies.
(c) Coal tar.
5. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
(a) 100 miles from the city center.
(b) 3 miles from the train terminal.
(c) 1/2 mile from the train terminal.
(d) 20 miles from the waterfront.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the minicity's population?
2. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
3. How long does it take, on average, to reach any destination off the train terminal in the minicity?
4. What does Weston notice happens during the game?
5. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the possibilities of investment in Ecotopia in businesses apart from the employee's.
2. What happens the day that Weston is supposed to leave Ecotopia?
3. Describe the initial black conflict in Ecotopia and the results.
4. Describe the streets of Alviso.
5. Describe a typical day for children at the Crick School in Reliez.
6. Describe the Ecotopian worker's relationship to his employer and business.
7. Describe Weston's developing relationship with Marissa around the time of the Pacific incident.
8. Describe Ecotopian music and its practice.
9. What is Weston forced to conclude in the last section of the book?
10. Describe what Weston learns at the extrusion factory.
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)