|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
(a) San Francisco.
2. How do most Ecotopians get around?
(a) Fly or hike.
(b) Drive or take the bus.
(c) Swim or run.
(d) Walk or bike.
3. What do Ecotopian sports revolve around?
4. Who are a minority in Ecotopia?
5. Who does Weston get to talk to after the game?
(a) The injured man and an elderly man.
(b) The punter and the shooter.
(c) The referee and point guard.
(d) The dribbler and the defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the streets of the minicity recognizable?
2. What impresses Weston about the average Ecotopian child?
3. What does television serve in Ecotopia?
4. What does Weston dream about the night after he watches the game?
5. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe health insurance in Ecotopia.
2. Describe the solid state food system of Ecotopia.
3. Describe art in Ecotopia and its practice or expression.
4. Describe the two popular methods of making plastics employed in Ecotopia.
5. Describe what Weston learns from talking to the Assistant Minister.
6. Describe taxation in Ecotopia.
7. What does Weston notice about the streets of San Francisco?
8. Describe the convenience of transportation in Alviso.
9. Describe the policy of work and play in Ecotopia.
10. Describe Weston's meeting with the Ecotopian counter-intelligence unit.
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)