|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
(a) They are marked with graffiti.
(b) They are crowded.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They are full of violence.
2. What does Weston notice happens during the game?
(a) A man is seriously injured.
(b) The losing team sulks.
(c) The referee calls foul.
(d) The winning team draws graffiti.
3. What is used to haul the trees to the lumber mills?
(a) Big electric tractors.
(b) Big diesel trucks.
(d) Steam engines.
4. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
5. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
(a) 3 miles from the train terminal.
(b) 100 miles from the city center.
(c) 1/2 mile from the train terminal.
(d) 20 miles from the waterfront.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the large farms and hospitals in Ecotopia?
2. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
3. Who does Weston get to talk to after the game?
4. What kinds of cars does Weston see in the city he explores?
5. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ecotopian research into biology and botany.
2. Describe the primary difference between research in Ecotopia compared to that in America.
3. Describe Weston's experience in the war game.
4. Describe the initial energy system that Ecotopia inherits.
5. What does Weston notice about the streets of San Francisco?
6. Describe how Ecotopia initially deals with business owners and upper management fleeing the country soon after Independence.
7. Describe the streets of Alviso.
8. Describe broadcasting and television stations in Ecotopia.
9. Describe the hikes children in Ecotopia go on as part of their education.
10. Describe art in Ecotopia and its practice or expression.
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)