Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
(a) They are not fun to use.
(b) They last indefinitely.
(c) They are built to break down.
(d) They do not have a guarantee.
2. What does Weston notice about the Ecotopian population as compared to the American population?
(a) More fit.
(c) Less healthy.
(d) Shorter lifespan.
3. How do the two teams in the game Weston is allowed to watch face each other?
(a) Over the half-time line.
(b) On top of the roof.
(c) Across the field.
(d) In the pool.
4. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
5. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
(a) They are spears.
(b) They are made of rubber.
(c) They are dull.
(d) They glow in the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of climates can the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys be used in?
2. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
3. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
4. What states comprise Ecotopia?
5. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the primary difference between research in Ecotopia compared to that in America.
2. Describe Ecotopian war games.
3. Describe broadcasting and television stations in Ecotopia.
4. Describe the conclusion of the book from the editor Max' point of view.
5. Describe the hikes children in Ecotopia go on as part of their education.
6. Describe the children's groups at the Crick School.
7. Describe the convenience of transportation in Alviso.
8. Describe the Ecotopian lumber industry.
9. Describe Weston's interaction with the nurse, Linda.
10. Describe the possibilities of investment in Ecotopia in businesses apart from the employee's.
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)