|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Ecotopians avoid after the Pacific event?
2. What impresses Weston about the average Ecotopian child?
(a) Can cook food for thirty people.
(b) Can explain quantum physics.
(c) Can identify different types of plants and animals.
(d) Can race up a mountain in minutes.
3. Where does Weston's flight land?
(d) San Francisco.
4. Who does Weston meet to discuss the Ecotopian agricultural and food systems?
(a) Assistant Minister.
(d) Food Council Representative.
5. What do the Ecotopians use that actually causes less damage to the ground than an ox and cart team?
(a) Steam engines.
(b) Big electric tractors.
(d) Horse and buggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston notice about the Ecotopian population as compared to the American population?
2. What does Weston write during his flight to Ecotopia?
3. How big is the minicity's population?
4. How does Weston travel to his next destination when he leaves the minicity?
5. What is the method of thrill-seeking that Weston sees in Ecotopia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe a typical day for children at the Crick School in Reliez.
2. Describe the Ecotopian attitude towards degrees and certifications versus experience.
3. Describe the possibilities of investment in Ecotopia in businesses apart from the employee's.
4. Describe the hikes children in Ecotopia go on as part of their education.
5. Describe broadcasting and television stations in Ecotopia.
6. Describe the recycling or biodegrading process of plastics in Ecotopia.
7. Describe the initial black conflict in Ecotopia and the results.
8. What is the difference between Ecotopian and American plastics?
9. Describe how Ecotopia initially deals with business owners and upper management fleeing the country soon after Independence.
10. What happens the day that Weston is supposed to leave Ecotopia?
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)