|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
2. Who does Weston get to talk to after the game?
(a) The referee and point guard.
(b) The injured man and an elderly man.
(c) The punter and the shooter.
(d) The dribbler and the defense.
3. How do most Ecotopians get around?
(a) Fly or hike.
(b) Walk or bike.
(c) Drive or take the bus.
(d) Swim or run.
4. What does Weston buy in the city he explores?
5. What uses public opinion to control the policies and behaviors of Ecotopian companies?
(a) Black List.
(b) White List.
(c) Bad Practices List.
(d) X-rated List.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston notice that the streets of the minicity are full of?
2. What kind of factory does Weston explore in the minicity?
3. What is different about purchasing lumber from the Ecotopian lumber industry?
4. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
5. What does William Weston do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Weston's observations of marijuana and common social behavior in Ecotopia.
2. Describe the city structure of Alviso.
3. Describe Weston's experience in the war game.
4. Describe William Weston at the beginning of the novel.
5. Describe living accommodations in San Francisco.
6. Describe the reader's knowledge of Ecotopia when William Weston begins his journey.
7. Describe the Ecotopian lumber industry.
8. Describe the Ecotopian concept of sports.
9. How do Ecotopians compare health-wise to Americans?
10. Describe the three-stage program that the Ecotopians have to lower population growth.
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)