|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Weston travel to when he leaves the minicity?
(d) Redwood City.
2. Who is Weston's employer?
(b) Art Unlimited.
(c) Wells Fargo.
3. What was legalized that helped reduce population growth?
(d) The pill.
4. After observing the lumber mills, who does Weston mention meeting in his diary?
(a) Ecotopian press.
(b) Ecotopian counter intelligence unit.
(c) Ecotopian presidential envoy.
(d) American spy agency.
5. What does Weston see children hiking through unforgiving country with?
(a) Their gifts.
(b) Heavy backpacks.
(c) Their toys.
(d) Their books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What uses public opinion to control the policies and behaviors of Ecotopian companies?
2. What is used to haul the trees to the lumber mills?
3. Where does Weston's flight land?
4. How do the two teams in the game Weston is allowed to watch face each other?
5. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the solid state food system of Ecotopia.
2. Describe broadcasting and television stations in Ecotopia.
3. Describe the primary difference between research in Ecotopia compared to that in America.
4. Describe the bird suit that Weston likes and buys.
5. Describe Weston's meeting with the Ecotopian counter-intelligence unit.
6. What is Weston forced to conclude in the last section of the book?
7. Describe the two popular methods of making plastics employed in Ecotopia.
8. Describe the hikes children in Ecotopia go on as part of their education.
9. What happens the day that Weston is supposed to leave Ecotopia?
10. Describe the difference in duration of violent crime sentences in America as compared to Ecotopia.
This section contains 1,151 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)