Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the minicity's population?
(a) 1 million.
2. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
(a) They glow in the dark.
(b) They are spears.
(c) They are made of rubber.
(d) They are dull.
3. What is abundant in the water in the bay of the minicity?
(b) Oil rigs.
(d) Navy seals.
4. What does the Ecotopian legal system fail to prohibit?
(a) Robbery and assault.
(b) Murder and suicide.
(c) Theft and embezzlement.
(d) Drugs and prostitution.
5. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
(a) They are rough and hewn.
(b) They connect to skyscrapers.
(c) They are converted into sidewalks.
(d) They are below the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What states comprise Ecotopia?
2. What was legalized that helped reduce population growth?
3. What does the train that Weston takes run on?
4. On the hiking trips, what do the children learn about?
5. What are Ecotopian plastics produced with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ecotopian education system.
2. Describe the Ecotopian legal system.
3. Describe the Ecotopian attitude towards degrees and certifications versus experience.
4. Describe the streets of Alviso.
5. Describe Weston and Marissa's interactions after they visit the extrusion factory and discuss their feelings.
6. Describe what Weston learns from talking to the Assistant Minister.
7. Describe the bird suit that Weston likes and buys.
8. Describe the difference in duration of violent crime sentences in America as compared to Ecotopia.
9. Describe the children's groups at the Crick School.
10. Describe Ecotopian homes built from the extrusion factory.
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)