|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
(a) They are crowded.
(b) They are marked with graffiti.
(c) They are full of violence.
(d) They are ugly.
2. Where do most of the population of Ecotopia reside?
(a) Smaller towns and minicities.
(b) City skywalks.
(c) Underground taverns.
(d) Large urban tracts of land.
3. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
(a) They are spears.
(b) They are dull.
(c) They glow in the dark.
(d) They are made of rubber.
4. On the hiking trips, what do the children learn about?
(a) Art, mathematics, and history.
(b) Literature, psychology, and sociology.
(c) Astronomy, physics, and science.
(d) Plants, animals, and the environment.
5. What does Weston notice that the streets of the minicity are full of?
(a) Clergy and teachers.
(b) Pedestrians and bicyclists.
(c) Sailors and lawyers.
(d) Fighters and warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
2. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
3. What do most women use to control population growth in Ecotopia?
4. What does Weston want to learn about from the person he meets?
5. What does Weston notice happens during the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe health insurance in Ecotopia.
2. Describe Weston's meeting with the Ecotopian counter-intelligence unit.
3. How do Ecotopians compare health-wise to Americans?
4. Describe the Ecotopian research into biology and botany.
5. Describe the Ecotopian worker's relationship to his employer and business.
6. What is surprising about the knowledge of a six-year-old child that Weston meets, and what does this say about the Ecotopian education system?
7. What is the difference between Ecotopian and American plastics?
8. Describe Weston's travel to Ecotopia.
9. What is William Weston's assignment in Ecotopia?
10. Describe Weston's developing relationship with Marissa around the time of the Pacific incident.
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)