|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
(a) They glow in the dark.
(b) They are made of rubber.
(c) They are spears.
(d) They are dull.
2. What is the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys in Ecotopia called?
(a) Latex unit.
(b) Same sex suit.
(c) One piece.
3. What game is Weston finally allowed to watch?
4. What does the Ecotopian government do to businesses that fail to comply with pollution laws?
(a) Leave them be.
(b) Expand them.
(c) Merge them.
(d) Buy or allow them to fail.
5. What city does Weston explore at the beginning of the book?
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
2. Who or what is the Ecotopian president?
3. What happened to the large farms and hospitals in Ecotopia?
4. In the Ecotopian education system, how do children progress?
5. What does Weston notice about the streams near the lumber camps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Ecotopian research into biology and botany.
2. Describe Weston's meeting with the Ecotopian counter-intelligence unit.
3. Describe the children's groups at the Crick School.
4. Describe Weston's experience in the war game.
5. Describe the Ecotopian concept of sports.
6. Describe the Ecotopian production methods.
7. What does Weston notice about the streets of San Francisco?
8. Describe Weston's travel to Ecotopia.
9. Describe the convenience of transportation in Alviso.
10. Describe what Weston learns at the extrusion factory.
This section contains 1,116 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)