|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about many Ecotopian homes?
(a) They power their houses themselves.
(b) They are flimsy.
(c) They are very large.
(d) They are underground.
2. What does Weston feel about Ecotopian way of life as a whole?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He abhors it.
(c) He is neutral about it.
(d) He is scared of it.
3. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 months.
4. What is removed from tanks and used as fertilizer in Ecotopian homes?
(b) Natural bromine.
(d) Methane gas.
5. What do people in Ecotopia seem to have at work more than their counterparts in America?
(a) Less freedom.
(b) Greater clothing styles.
(c) Greater enjoyment.
(d) Less pay.
6. What does Weston think about the food in Ecotopia?
(a) Dirtier than in America.
(b) More plentiful than in America.
(c) Less healthy than in America.
(d) Costlier than in America.
7. What is different about television stations in Ecotopia?
(a) They are stratified.
(b) They are decentralized.
(c) They are very small.
(d) They are huge.
8. How long is a typical work week in Ecotopia?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 40 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
9. By giving workers time off, what can Ecotopian workers do?
(a) Build their own military units.
(b) Build their own companies.
(c) Work on a project or enjoy leisure.
(d) Fire their bosses.
10. What is often extended intentionally to workers in Ecotopia?
(a) Lack of job training.
11. Typically, how many patients does a nurse in Ecotopia have?
(a) 3 or 4.
(b) 5 or 6.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 1 or 2.
12. When the wealthy business owners were ï¬‚eeing the country right after Independence, what was the Ecotopian government forced to do?
(a) Exile them permanently.
(b) Take over those businesses.
(c) Capture them.
(d) Barricade their borders.
13. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
(a) First-come, first-serve.
14. Which of the following would NOT be used to describe the Ecotopian health care facilities?
15. What do people often take breaks from during work and go visit in Ecotopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are taxes NOT used for?
2. How do nurse shifts in Ecotopia compare to that of America?
3. What are the health care professionals in Ecotopia NOT like?
4. What kind of work do prisoners in Ecotopia do?
5. What cannot be done with land in Ecotopia?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)