|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is small and rustic, but has good staff in Ecotopia?
2. Which of the following is the health care system in Ecotopia?
(a) First-come, first-serve.
3. What subjects do Ecotopians NOT value?
(a) Philosophy, art, and humanities.
(b) Mathematics, music, and botany.
(c) Art, mathematics, and psychology.
(d) Political science, sociology, and psychology.
4. What kind of medical insurance do Ecotopians have?
(a) Limited liability.
(b) Eye and ear only.
(d) Cradle to grave.
5. What is removed from tanks and used as fertilizer in Ecotopian homes?
(a) Natural bromine.
(c) Methane gas.
6. What is the only piece of equipment that Ecotopians use that is similar to American health care professionals in communication?
7. What is the kind of teacher that Weston sees at the school that surprises him by what he or she teaches the children?
8. How are bathrooms added to houses?
(a) As outhouses.
(b) Through government ordinance.
(c) By hand tediously.
(d) As extruded plastic segments.
9. What is Ecotopian art like, according to Weston?
10. Who sometimes removes professors from college?
11. What is the kind of factory that Weston tours that produces plastic?
12. What is the name of the area that black people choose to call their own in Ecotopia?
(a) Soul City.
(c) Razz Matazz.
13. What are taxes NOT used for?
(b) Sewer systems.
(d) Video logging.
14. What is often extended intentionally to workers in Ecotopia?
(a) Lack of job training.
15. What cannot be done with land in Ecotopia?
(a) Be divided.
(b) Be sold.
(c) Be bought.
(d) Be inherited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the politician describe the Ecotopian government as having that the American government lacks?
2. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
3. What plays a large part in every family, farm, or factory in Ecotopia?
4. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
5. What do the segments that Weston sees at the factory resemble parts of?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)