|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about television stations in Ecotopia?
(a) They are stratified.
(b) They are huge.
(c) They are very small.
(d) They are decentralized.
2. How do nurse shifts in Ecotopia compare to that of America?
3. How do the black areas and Chinatown operate?
(a) As states to a federal union.
(b) As ostracized communities.
(c) As independent countries mostly.
(d) As vibrant subordinate areas.
4. What kinds of groups are favored by Ecotopian law?
(a) Autocratic ex-military.
(b) Big business.
(c) Private wealthy citizens.
(d) Small entrepreneurial.
5. What does not exist in Ecotopia?
6. What training do Ecotopian health care professionals share with that of Americans?
(b) Standard medical practice.
(c) Heart attack treatment.
(d) Pulmonary resuscitation.
7. How do the children arrive at the school that Weston visits in the minicity?
(a) By tram.
(b) By subway.
(c) By bus.
(d) On foot.
8. What is not a big problem in Ecotopia, as compared to America, regarding the labor force?
(b) Lack of job training.
9. Who sometimes removes professors from college?
10. What kind of state system does Ecotopia have?
11. What does Weston think about the food in Ecotopia?
(a) Dirtier than in America.
(b) Less healthy than in America.
(c) Costlier than in America.
(d) More plentiful than in America.
12. What does the government use several channels of television for in Ecotopia?
(a) Advertising city work.
(b) Political programs.
(c) Ordering hover craft.
(d) Selling drugs.
13. What does each station have to provide in terms of a quota?
(a) Water reports.
(b) Free speech.
(c) Private sector broadcasting.
(d) Public service broadcasting.
14. What do the segments that Weston sees at the factory resemble parts of?
(a) An airplane cabin.
(b) A Gothic cathedral.
(c) A flying buttress.
(d) A ship's deck.
15. What is the minicity that Weston tours that he visits a school in?
Short Answer Questions
1. While one kind of print lasts indefinitely, what is the other kind of print employed in Ecotopia?
2. What surprises Weston about people taking breaks from work in Ecotopia?
3. What is the kind of factory that Weston tours that produces plastic?
4. What practice do most health professionals in Ecotopia have as part of their training that is not similar to their counterparts in America?
5. After a bitter political struggle, what were the black areas and Chinatown designated as within Ecotopia?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)