|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is much of the research based on that is done in Ecotopia?
(a) Ecology and philosophy.
(b) Mathematics and music.
(c) Psychics and astronomy.
(d) Biology and botany.
2. What do the segments that Weston sees at the factory resemble parts of?
(a) An airplane cabin.
(b) A flying buttress.
(c) A ship's deck.
(d) A Gothic cathedral.
3. What are taxes NOT used for?
(c) Video logging.
(d) Sewer systems.
4. What practice do most health professionals in Ecotopia have as part of their training that is not similar to their counterparts in America?
5. What does Weston feel about Ecotopian way of life as a whole?
(a) He abhors it.
(b) He likes it.
(c) He is neutral about it.
(d) He is scared of it.
6. What is the name of the area that black people choose to call their own in Ecotopia?
(b) Soul City.
(c) Razz Matazz.
7. What do people sometimes consume on break from work in Ecotopia?
(a) Sushi and small cakes.
(b) Thai food and tea.
(c) Alcohol or marijuana.
(d) Ice cream and dessert.
8. What does the government use several channels of television for in Ecotopia?
(a) Advertising city work.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Political programs.
(d) Ordering hover craft.
9. What kind of state system does Ecotopia have?
10. By giving workers time off, what can Ecotopian workers do?
(a) Build their own military units.
(b) Fire their bosses.
(c) Work on a project or enjoy leisure.
(d) Build their own companies.
11. What does the politician describe the Ecotopian government as having that the American government lacks?
(a) Socialized medicine.
(b) Oil and gas funding.
(c) Ecological priorities.
(d) Great soccer coaching.
12. On what is a limit set pertaining to doctors in Ecotopia?
13. How do the children arrive at the school that Weston visits in the minicity?
(a) On foot.
(b) By tram.
(c) By subway.
(d) By bus.
14. What do people in Ecotopia seem to have at work more than their counterparts in America?
(a) Less freedom.
(b) Greater clothing styles.
(c) Greater enjoyment.
(d) Less pay.
15. What kind of medical insurance do Ecotopians have?
(a) Eye and ear only.
(c) Limited liability.
(d) Cradle to grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Typically, how many patients does a nurse in Ecotopia have?
2. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
3. What is the clear liquid run-off that is produced from the bathrooms?
4. Who typically outnumbers patients in Ecotopian health care facilities?
5. What are some methods of energy employed by Ecotopians?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)