|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the health care professionals in Ecotopia NOT like?
(b) Well trained.
2. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
(a) More expensive.
(b) Focused on curative.
(c) Less expensive.
(d) Focused on preventive.
3. What is NOT a popular artistic form in Ecotopia?
4. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
(a) Ability to have multiple majors.
(b) Freedom to focus on experience.
(c) Ability to skip classes.
(d) Ability to travel anywhere at whim.
5. What is produced by the septic tank outside the bathrooms?
(a) Sulphuric acid.
(b) Methane gas.
(d) Natural bromine.
6. How do nurse shifts in Ecotopia compare to that of America?
7. Who typically outnumbers patients in Ecotopian health care facilities?
(b) Business owners.
8. What does the Ecotopian government do to the tax breaks and corporate loopholes that American businesses have?
(a) Close and eliminate them.
(b) Expand and open them.
(c) Revise and augment them.
(d) Keep them as they are.
9. After a bitter political struggle, what were the black areas and Chinatown designated as within Ecotopia?
10. What cannot be done with land in Ecotopia?
(a) Be sold.
(b) Be inherited.
(c) Be bought.
(d) Be divided.
11. How are bathrooms added to houses?
(a) As outhouses.
(b) By hand tediously.
(c) Through government ordinance.
(d) As extruded plastic segments.
12. What is the language, in addition to English, spoken in the area occupied by mostly black people in Ecotopia?
13. What does Weston think about the food in Ecotopia?
(a) Less healthy than in America.
(b) More plentiful than in America.
(c) Dirtier than in America.
(d) Costlier than in America.
14. What do people sometimes consume on break from work in Ecotopia?
(a) Ice cream and dessert.
(b) Sushi and small cakes.
(c) Alcohol or marijuana.
(d) Thai food and tea.
15. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subjects do Ecotopians NOT value?
2. What is the only piece of equipment that Ecotopians use that is similar to American health care professionals in communication?
3. What does the government use several channels of television for in Ecotopia?
4. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
5. How do the black areas and Chinatown operate?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)