|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minicity that Weston tours that he visits a school in?
2. Which of the following would NOT be used to describe the Ecotopian health care facilities?
3. What is the kind of factory that Weston tours that produces plastic?
4. What does the government use several channels of television for in Ecotopia?
(a) Ordering hover craft.
(b) Political programs.
(c) Advertising city work.
(d) Selling drugs.
5. What is produced by the septic tank outside the bathrooms?
(b) Natural bromine.
(c) Sulphuric acid.
(d) Methane gas.
6. What do students in Ecotopia enjoy that American students of similar subjects often do not have?
(a) Ability to skip classes.
(b) Ability to have multiple majors.
(c) Ability to travel anywhere at whim.
(d) Freedom to focus on experience.
7. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
(a) Less expensive.
(b) More expensive.
(c) Focused on curative.
(d) Focused on preventive.
8. What kind of state system does Ecotopia have?
9. What do people sometimes consume on break from work in Ecotopia?
(a) Thai food and tea.
(b) Alcohol or marijuana.
(c) Ice cream and dessert.
(d) Sushi and small cakes.
10. Who typically outnumbers patients in Ecotopian health care facilities?
(c) Business owners.
11. How do nurse shifts in Ecotopia compare to that of America?
12. What is the language, in addition to English, spoken in the area occupied by mostly black people in Ecotopia?
13. What are the health care professionals in Ecotopia NOT like?
(b) Well trained.
14. In what aspects of his life does Weston experience change through his visit to Ecotopia?
(b) Spiritual only.
(c) Physical only.
(d) Intellectual only.
15. What does the politician describe the Ecotopian government as having that the American government lacks?
(a) Socialized medicine.
(b) Ecological priorities.
(c) Great soccer coaching.
(d) Oil and gas funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of groups are favored by Ecotopian law?
2. In what have Ecotopians developed a high level of sophistication?
3. What does each station have to provide in terms of a quota?
4. What kind of product do Ecotopians use little of?
5. What shocks Weston about violent crime sentences in Ecotopia?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)