|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ecotopian health care different from American health care?
(a) Focused on preventive.
(b) More expensive.
(c) Focused on curative.
(d) Less expensive.
2. What subject do Ecotopians sometimes study?
3. What are taxes NOT used for?
(c) Video logging.
(d) Sewer systems.
4. How long is a typical work week in Ecotopia?
(a) 40 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
5. While one kind of print lasts indefinitely, what is the other kind of print employed in Ecotopia?
(a) One that appears only on night billboards.
(b) One that fades and can be recycled.
(c) One that glows and appears on voice command.
(d) One that is detected by the retina.
6. Who sometimes removes professors from college?
7. What is the kind of teacher that Weston sees at the school that surprises him by what he or she teaches the children?
8. How do the black areas and Chinatown operate?
(a) As vibrant subordinate areas.
(b) As states to a federal union.
(c) As independent countries mostly.
(d) As ostracized communities.
9. What subjects do Ecotopians NOT value?
(a) Mathematics, music, and botany.
(b) Political science, sociology, and psychology.
(c) Art, mathematics, and psychology.
(d) Philosophy, art, and humanities.
10. What plays a large part in every family, farm, or factory in Ecotopia?
11. What is the minicity that Weston tours that he visits a school in?
12. Typically, how many patients does a nurse in Ecotopia have?
(a) 3 or 4.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 1 or 2.
(d) 5 or 6.
13. Where do Ecotopians conduct scientific research?
(a) Schools only.
(b) Colleges only.
(d) Small institutions.
14. What is the language, in addition to English, spoken in the area occupied by mostly black people in Ecotopia?
15. How many people are left to cover phones when people take breaks from work in Ecotopia?
(a) 1 or 2.
(d) 4 or 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the kind of factory that Weston tours that produces plastic?
2. What is not a big problem in Ecotopia, as compared to America, regarding the labor force?
3. In Ecotopia, what does a street mugger get in prison time?
4. What do the children do during their two hours of actual work at their school?
5. What does Weston ask a politician about the Ecotopian government?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)