|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston dream about the night after he watches the game?
(a) He is floating in space.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is in combat.
(d) He is climbing over boulders.
2. What do Ecotopians think of travel for business?
(b) Dependent upon the area.
3. What does the Ecotopian legal system fail to prohibit?
(a) Robbery and assault.
(b) Murder and suicide.
(c) Theft and embezzlement.
(d) Drugs and prostitution.
4. What does Weston notice about the streams near the lumber camps?
(a) They are muddy.
(b) They are low.
(c) They are not muddy.
(d) They are swelling.
5. What do the Ecotopians use that actually causes less damage to the ground than an ox and cart team?
(a) Steam engines.
(c) Horse and buggy.
(d) Big electric tractors.
6. What does Weston notice about the Ecotopian population as compared to the American population?
(a) Shorter lifespan.
(c) Less healthy.
(d) More fit.
7. Who does the nationwide educational program of Ecotopia target?
8. After observing the lumber mills, who does Weston mention meeting in his diary?
(a) American spy agency.
(b) Ecotopian counter intelligence unit.
(c) Ecotopian presidential envoy.
(d) Ecotopian press.
9. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
10. How do most Ecotopians get around?
(a) Swim or run.
(b) Walk or bike.
(c) Drive or take the bus.
(d) Fly or hike.
11. Who do the Ecotopians avoid after the Pacific event?
12. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
13. How does Weston travel to his next destination when he leaves the minicity?
(a) By sailboat.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By oil rig.
14. What kinds of trolleys does Weston see in the city he explores?
(b) Single passenger.
(d) Automated electric.
15. What do most women use to control population growth in Ecotopia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was legalized that helped reduce population growth?
2. What uses public opinion to control the policies and behaviors of Ecotopian companies?
3. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
4. Where does Weston travel to when he leaves the minicity?
5. What is the population size of Ecotopia by the time Weston visits?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)