Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
(a) They are not fun to use.
(b) They last indefinitely.
(c) They are built to break down.
(d) They do not have a guarantee.
2. What does Weston notice about the Ecotopian population as compared to the American population?
(a) More fit.
(c) Less healthy.
(d) Shorter lifespan.
3. How do the two teams in the game Weston is allowed to watch face each other?
(a) Over the half-time line.
(b) On top of the roof.
(c) Across the field.
(d) In the pool.
4. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
5. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
(a) They are spears.
(b) They are made of rubber.
(c) They are dull.
(d) They glow in the dark.
6. What kinds of climates can the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys be used in?
(a) Hot and cold weather.
(b) Muggy weather.
(c) Hot weather.
(d) Cold weather.
7. What connects the skyscrapers that Weston sees in the city he explores?
8. What does Weston notice about the streets in the city he explores?
(a) They are marked with graffiti.
(b) They are full of violence.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They are crowded.
9. What states comprise Ecotopia?
(a) Florida, Georgia, and Alabama.
(b) Oregon, California, and Nevada.
(c) Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.
(d) Washington, Nevada, and Canada.
10. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
(a) A huge metropolis.
(b) A sleepy village.
(c) A burgeoning town.
(d) An expanding seaport.
11. How are the streets of the minicity recognizable?
12. What does Weston notice happens during the game?
(a) A man is seriously injured.
(b) The losing team sulks.
(c) The referee calls foul.
(d) The winning team draws graffiti.
13. What kind of plastics are made at low cost with short lifespans in Ecotopia?
(a) Wetsuit plastics.
(b) Purist plastics.
(c) Petroleum plastics.
(d) Biodegradable plastics.
14. What do the hard and durable plastics replace in Ecotopia?
(c) Coal tar.
(d) Biodegradable supplies.
15. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
(a) 1/2 mile from the train terminal.
(b) 100 miles from the city center.
(c) 20 miles from the waterfront.
(d) 3 miles from the train terminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people who meet Weston ask him to do?
2. What does television serve in Ecotopia?
3. What is the name of the presiding political party in Ecotopia?
4. What kinds of cars does Weston see in the city he explores?
5. What is the population size of Ecotopia by the time Weston visits?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)