|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
(a) With on-site visits.
(b) With teleseminars.
(c) With picture phones.
(d) With the iPhone.
2. How long do many of the hikes that the children go on last?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
3. What kinds of climates can the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys be used in?
(a) Hot and cold weather.
(b) Cold weather.
(c) Hot weather.
(d) Muggy weather.
4. What does Weston dream about the night after he watches the game?
(a) He is climbing over boulders.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is floating in space.
(d) He is in combat.
5. What is the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys in Ecotopia called?
(a) Latex unit.
(b) Same sex suit.
(d) One piece.
6. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
7. What kind of streets does the minicity have that Weston visits?
(a) Smooth and made of marble.
(b) Cobblestone and broken.
(c) Huge and criss-crossing.
(d) Narrow and winding.
8. What does television serve in Ecotopia?
(a) As a method of advertising international companies.
(b) As a method of public debate.
(c) As a public announcement system.
(d) As a method of seducing locals to join the army.
9. In the Ecotopian education system, how do children progress?
(a) Through grades.
(b) Through luck.
(c) Through levels.
(d) Through tribal competition.
10. Who or what is the Ecotopian president?
(a) An Independent.
(b) An invalid.
(c) A woman.
(d) An alien.
11. What do Ecotopians think of travel for business?
(c) Dependent upon the area.
12. What dropped below the death rate in Ecotopia, stabilizing the population?
(a) Infant mortality rate.
(b) Species decline rate.
(c) Birth rate.
(d) Temperature gradient rate.
13. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
14. What does the Ecotopian legal system fail to prohibit?
(a) Robbery and assault.
(b) Drugs and prostitution.
(c) Murder and suicide.
(d) Theft and embezzlement.
15. What are some skills that the children learn in school in Ecotopia?
(a) Casting and mining.
(b) Accounting and books.
(c) Hunting and ﬁshing.
(d) Drawing and painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
2. How big is the minicity's population?
3. What does the Ecotopian monitoring system detect blowing off the Pacific?
4. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
5. What do the hard and durable plastics replace in Ecotopia?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)