|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of plastics are made at low cost with short lifespans in Ecotopia?
(a) Petroleum plastics.
(b) Wetsuit plastics.
(c) Purist plastics.
(d) Biodegradable plastics.
2. Who do the Ecotopians avoid after the Pacific event?
3. What is used to haul the trees to the lumber mills?
(b) Big diesel trucks.
(c) Steam engines.
(d) Big electric tractors.
4. How do most Ecotopians get around?
(a) Swim or run.
(b) Walk or bike.
(c) Fly or hike.
(d) Drive or take the bus.
5. Where do most of the population of Ecotopia reside?
(a) Smaller towns and minicities.
(b) Large urban tracts of land.
(c) City skywalks.
(d) Underground taverns.
6. What kinds of cars does Weston see in the city he explores?
7. Who is Weston's employer?
(a) Art Unlimited.
(c) Wells Fargo.
8. In the Ecotopian education system, how do children progress?
(a) Through tribal competition.
(b) Through levels.
(c) Through luck.
(d) Through grades.
9. What kinds of trolleys does Weston see in the city he explores?
(a) Single passenger.
(c) Automated electric.
10. What was the minicity that Weston visits, prior to becoming a mini-city?
(a) A huge metropolis.
(b) An expanding seaport.
(c) A burgeoning town.
(d) A sleepy village.
11. What does Weston notice about the Ecotopian population as compared to the American population?
(a) Less healthy.
(c) More fit.
(d) Shorter lifespan.
12. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
(a) With teleseminars.
(b) With picture phones.
(c) With the iPhone.
(d) With on-site visits.
13. After observing the lumber mills, who does Weston mention meeting in his diary?
(a) Ecotopian counter intelligence unit.
(b) Ecotopian presidential envoy.
(c) Ecotopian press.
(d) American spy agency.
14. Who are the healthiest people, on average, in the whole world, according to Weston?
15. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Weston see children hiking through unforgiving country with?
2. Who are a minority in Ecotopia?
3. What is the method of thrill-seeking that Weston sees in Ecotopia?
4. What are Ecotopian plastics produced with?
5. What game is Weston finally allowed to watch?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)