|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what is the Ecotopian president?
(a) A woman.
(b) An alien.
(c) An invalid.
(d) An Independent.
2. What is abundant in the water in the bay of the minicity?
(a) Oil rigs.
(d) Navy seals.
3. What was legalized that helped reduce population growth?
(c) The pill.
4. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
(a) With the iPhone.
(b) With on-site visits.
(c) With teleseminars.
(d) With picture phones.
5. What kind of factory does Weston explore in the minicity?
(b) Electric cars.
6. What kind of a schedule do the children have at school in Ecotopia?
7. Who does Weston meet on the train?
(b) Mountain guides.
8. What are Ecotopian plastics produced with?
(a) Previous coal residue.
(b) Living biological sources.
(c) Petroleum sources.
(d) Broken down plastics.
9. What does Weston want to learn about from the person he meets?
(a) Sewing industry.
(b) Oil industry.
(c) Transportation industry.
(d) Agricultural industry.
10. What system does the person that Weston meets tell him about?
(a) Fertilizer creation.
(b) Sewage recycling.
(d) Crop rotation.
11. What do most women use to control population growth in Ecotopia?
12. What does the Ecotopian monitoring system detect blowing off the Pacific?
(a) Poisonous fumes.
13. What makes people stay glued to their TV sets in Ecotopia?
(a) Soccer game.
(b) War games.
(c) Cooking show.
(d) An incident.
14. Where does most of the minicity's population live?
(a) 20 miles from the waterfront.
(b) 100 miles from the city center.
(c) 3 miles from the train terminal.
(d) 1/2 mile from the train terminal.
15. How long do many of the hikes that the children go on last?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the skyscrapers that Weston sees been converted into, in the city he explores?
2. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
3. What kinds of climates can the wetsuit-like garment that Weston buys be used in?
4. What is different about most products made in Ecotopia?
5. How do most Ecotopians get around?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)