|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weston think the American sports enthusiast will feel about Ecotopian sports?
2. How does Weston feel after meeting the people that he mentions in his diary?
3. What does Weston notice about the water in the bay of the minicity?
4. What uses public opinion to control the policies and behaviors of Ecotopian companies?
(a) Black List.
(b) White List.
(c) Bad Practices List.
(d) X-rated List.
5. What does Weston notice about the streams near the lumber camps?
(a) They are not muddy.
(b) They are muddy.
(c) They are swelling.
(d) They are low.
6. What is the name of the presiding political party in Ecotopia?
7. What is cheaper in the long run than clear-cutting, according to Ecotopians?
(a) Mature tree cutting.
(b) Photosynthetic regeneration.
(c) Sapling planting.
(d) Little shoot capturing.
8. What is unusual about the streets of the city that Weston explores?
(a) They are rough and hewn.
(b) They connect to skyscrapers.
(c) They are below the ground.
(d) They are converted into sidewalks.
9. What kind of factory does Weston explore in the minicity?
(b) Electric cars.
10. How do the Ecotopians take care of their business through video conferences?
(a) With on-site visits.
(b) With teleseminars.
(c) With picture phones.
(d) With the iPhone.
11. What do most women use to control population growth in Ecotopia?
12. What does Weston dream about the night after he watches the game?
(a) He is floating in space.
(b) He is climbing over boulders.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is in combat.
13. What does Weston want to learn about from the person he meets?
(a) Agricultural industry.
(b) Sewing industry.
(c) Oil industry.
(d) Transportation industry.
14. What does the Ecotopian government do to businesses that fail to comply with pollution laws?
(a) Expand them.
(b) Buy or allow them to fail.
(c) Leave them be.
(d) Merge them.
15. What is different about the equipment Ecotopians use for games?
(a) They glow in the dark.
(b) They are dull.
(c) They are made of rubber.
(d) They are spears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What system does the person that Weston meets tell him about?
2. How does Weston travel to his next destination when he leaves the minicity?
3. Who does Weston get to talk to after the game?
4. What do Ecotopian sports revolve around?
5. Who does Weston meet to discuss the Ecotopian agricultural and food systems?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)