Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Page 1-16
1. Describe the reader's knowledge of Ecotopia when William Weston begins his journey.
2. What is William Weston's assignment in Ecotopia?
3. Describe William Weston at the beginning of the novel.
4. Describe Weston's travel to Ecotopia.
5. What does Weston notice about the streets of San Francisco?
6. Describe living accommodations in San Francisco.
Short Essay Question - Page 16-34
7. Describe what Weston learns from talking to the Assistant Minister.
8. Describe the solid state...
This section contains 636 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)